Who the Hell are you?!
2.2k 4 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*BOOM!*

A very loud explosion happened outside the delivery room, where two nurses can be seen that is holding the new born babies from the Asui Family

After the explosion, you can hear some gunshots, maaaany gunshots that go trough the walls.

"AAAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH"

The father, Ganma Asui, unfortunately gotten hit by a gunshot. Bleeding.

"NURSE! PUT THEM ON SAFETY! DON'T LET GET HURT! * cough cough *"

Now that Ganma is in the cliff of the grave, suddenly there is some criminals that is going inside the delivery room.

"DON'T MOVE OR YOU WILL BE DEAD!"

The what you call 'villains' in that time is like finding something. Spotting something from Beru Asui, mother of the twins. 

"Ah! The yaoyorozu family is not here, maybe they are not supposed to be here. Maybe in another room"

When the villain is supposed to go out. Beru suddenly do something that she did not think about and something she will regret. 

*flick*

Suddenly Beru's tounge has been flicked to the villain.

"Oy! Goddammit! I did not do anything about you! And you still did that?! You will fucking regret that!"

Frustrated about Beru. The villain get his handgun from his belt.

"I don't want to be so destructive so i will just kill you with this! HAHAHAHAHA!"

The villain who's standing behind the door stumbled because there is a police standing behind it and then pushed the door. While pushing the door, the villain is positioning his gun to Beru's thighs, unfortunately the villain pulled the trigger, and shooted the gun.

*Bang!*

"MA'AM!"

The staff is screaming because of the condition of Beru, she may die if not treated immediately. Unfortunately there is a chaos happening outside.

(Mina perspective)

"Nooo! Mom!! Dad!!! Who the hell killed them? *sniff sniff* why did this happen?"

When Mina started to get emotional she started crying.

"Uwah~~ uwaaaah~"

Screaming, flaing around and crying. Then she heard the police officer scream.

"Hey! Put the gun down! Don't shoot!"

The officer screamed, not knowing that the 'villain' is supposed to have a quirk, didn't think the possibility that he had a quirk.

*Boom*

An explosion happened, inside the room that make the nurses, doctor and officer fly because of the impact. While this all happen, you can see Mina is covered with black stringy things. But this is Venom protecting Mina and making a structure, a platform that is bouncy to save Mina who can't do anything because she is new born with her twin in the platform. The staff is schocked from this happening, they started screaming.

"Wow~ thanks for that Venom, you save me."

Mina said, slightly sad.

"It's no big kid, so give me snacks."

Venom said like a kid.

"I can't do that now~. I'm sma~aal."

"Yeah yeah, let's just do that later i will make you safe."

The villain who is not thinking and just make an explosion 'inside' the room cursed and said.

"Fuck, why did i do that! But it's ok, i'm good so i'm gonna get out of here"

The villain said while walking out of the room.

After sometime you can hear sounds of siren, yep that's right the Heroes and officers handle the situation and while that is happening there is another guy get inside the room where thae late parents of Mina lay with their children.

"Damn, the room is a mess, oh! What is that black thing. Wait, the black thing is being romoved, that's creepy."

And the man who visited the room is none other than the future father of Momo yaoyorozu. And seeing the black thing is being removed, he can see two kids, babies exactly, he can realize that this is thr kids of the grown-ups who is lying in the floor and bed lifelessly.

"Now i know what is happening here the villain killed the parents of the babies. Don't worry babies i will not let you die here."

While the man monolouging about him helping them, mina suddenly said.

"Who the hell are you?!"

And then started crying and screaming.

So messy frickin' not a good chap. Butchered my idea in my head and then writted it. I'm sorry guys please still read it. I'm happy that there is someone reading it. Thanks. Suggest Waifus!

62