Yaoyorozu Fam’.
2k 2 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I plan to develop their relationship then frick then school then hunt nemuri. Nice plan right? Now read it.

Exactly 7 months has past from the time of incident. There is a news that the hospital has been attack because of the influential Yaoyorozu family is there checking up for their baby. There is a news too that the Yaoyorozu family adapted the children of the victims of the strike who is Mina and Tsuyu Asui. Ofcourse their name now is Mina Yaoyorozu and Tsuyu Yaoyorozu. 

(Sorry if there is a hole that Tsuyu is older than Momo and it's supposed to be vice versa. Don't mind the hole, please just enjoy it.)

A month after the incident, The child of the yaoyorozu family is born, and her name is Momo Yaoyorozu. And in the present time The trio just enjoy the life of being cared, because they can't almost do anything at their age. And someone in the trio is really bored because she can't do anything.

'Venom wanna eat brains?'

'Shut up man, you always say that to me for every goddamned hour! So shut up and wait to be a kid don't test my patience.'

'Boo~ your such an old man Venom your no fun!~ Then let's just talk, what are your powers again?'

'I'm sticky'

'No no no, your stingy~ maaan~ your no fun! What are you a red superhero shooting webs?'

'Well wanna prank someone? Let's prank the maids, because there are so many of them here, and what the fuck is wrong with this household! Too many butlers, too many maids, and is this mansion supposed to be a restaurant? There are so many cooks here, and our room with you siblings is humongous, you are children 3 to be exact, not a whole kindergarten.'

Venom grumbled, well he has a point because the room where the three babies lay is too big that just to occupy the space they have a 1 meter diatance per crib.

'Well i'm surprise that you know about restaurants.'

'I can read your mind' Venom said like a scammer trying to sell a cellphone to you.

'Uwah~ your sometimes creepy Venom, stop it please.' Mina said sarcasticly

After their exchange the door of the room where the three babies is sleeping swing opened and someone said.

"Mina-chan~ it's your turn for mommies oppai~!"

That's right, there is a schedule for oppai sucking. And it is the only time that Mina enjoy.

'Yehey mommies biii~iig oppai again! I like this! I really like this! Gimme that E-cup oppai!"

When Mina was picked up, as soon as she sees her target, she started sucking them.

"Nghhhhnn~! You naughty girl Mina! You really love sucking mommies tities ha?~ Haha~."

Of course Mina almost hate sucking breast just to eat. But she find it really intertaining because of how Mimi (that's what i name her) breastfeed her, she's always moaning. 

'I don't really know if she like it or just acting. But that's ok i feel my lewdness is coming back! Wait for me arousal, i can feel you, a lil' bit'

After the not-so normal breastfeeding, Mimu wipe something at the ground and then said.

"Haaa~ If you do that always Mina-chan i'm gonna get horny, it will be your responsiblity~."

Mina who can literally hear he shocked by this words.

"Wait, nonono, She is just only joking calmdown, wait, taht did trigger my lust! Frickin' lustful mom! I don't do ntr! Wait can we just kill dad? No! I don't want to be a yandere! But..."

"Nice kid, i think i will have my snacks earlier, but i think but idea, yeah, let's not do waht you are thinking." Venom said, still sane, rational.

"Yeah incest is good but no getting affairs with someone who has someone, ok? Ok"

And after that she sleep, dreaming about what she can do to her siblings.

65