Good days part 2
1.5k 8 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
continuation of chapter yesterday gonna be short cause i don't feel so good

After they their lunch because they started the excercise mid morning or about 10 A.M. 

"Let's go onee! Let's take a-a b-bath! T-t-together!" Tsuyu declared while stuttering.

"Ok let's go~ but~ why are you stuttering?"

"It's because Onee were big now! A-and we still t-take a bath together." 

"What is the problem there? Were just 4, it's not like there is something you are hiding from me, is there something?" Mina said playfully

"The-the-there's none onee, so let's go! Let's take a bath! And then take a nap." Tsuyu said nervously.

"Ok ok~ so please calm down and slowdown, your stuttering~." Mina teasingly said."

In the conversation, Mina's attitude is playful, but when they stop talking she suddenly feel lust when she thinks about the naked Tsuyu in the bath.

'Oof~ i'm horny again, might as well ask for 'help' to Tsuyu~ ehe~.'

'Kid everyday, your getting weirder and weirder' 

'I can't stop myself Venom, oh! I get it! I think about something cool Veno-" Mina said, but before she finished her sentence Venom interrupted her and said.

'Kid i know it already, so shut up and i will give you the tentacle when in the bath, but only one, only one, do you get it?"

'Yehey~ thanks Venom~'

This is not the first time Mina had make Tsuyu make weird things, and sometimes Mina teach Tsuyu some 'things' about their body.

At the bathroom, you can see two kids washing the body of the other. It seems normal, but it is Mina caressing Tsuyu's body weirdly and not in the sense of cleaning it that you suppose to do. Mina's hands is in the vagina part od Tsuyu while seating behind Tsuyu. It will look normal if she was washing the back Tsuyu with soap, but she's moving her hand in circle motion with soap in Tsuyu's pussy.

"Onee~ i feel there is coming out! Mghhhnnn~!"

Tsuyu said in low voice, when she climaxed, Mina asked Tsuyu.

"Tsuyu do yoi feel good?"

Yes, yes onee~ i want to make you feel good too! Please~?"

"Ok then use your mouth." Mina said stoically.

"E-eh?! M-mouth?!"

"Yes, now here lick it~." Mina oredering Tsuyu while spreading her legs.

"O-ok."

Then she place her face infront of Mina's pussy. And then she started licking it, with passion because she want to pay her onee back.

"Uhhmmmm~ uhhmmm~ go use your fingers Tsuyu~ i'm coming~ i'm comiiing~!" Mina said while climaxing

"Onee~ did i do good? Did i improve? I also use my quirk! My long tounges~" Tsuyu said while showing her tounge to Mina.

"Uwah~ that's why it felt great! Good job Tsuyu~ make sure it will be our secret ok? Even with Momo-chan don't say it, ok?~"

"Haaai~ onee!"

And then they wash their body now and then went out of the bath.

'Ah! I forgot about the tentacle!'

'SHUT UP WEIRDO!'

Sorry about the grammar, the sudden advance of the story, and sorry about the quick development, i hope you understand. I'm a female, so if i'm Mina i would do that, haaaaa~ sorry if your expectations is not satisfied? I forgot the word sorry~.

52