Thinking about it.
1.3k 8 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Haaaa~ why do i feel so empty? I should feel happy right now! My own sister makes me climax! Wait, maybe that's the problem? She is still a kid, and i teach her things like that, and then now she has knowledge about that! I'm the worse onee in the whole world!"

Mina said in her own room. After they got their 'usual' bath, Mina suddenly felt guilty about Tsuyu doing that kind of things, and now, she doesn't know what to do.

"Goddamnit, i feel so guilty! The mc in the fanfics that i read is right i am not suppose to lewd a loli, a illegal loli in my case." 

When the first time she teach Tsuyu about that things, she only focus on making Tsuyu do things she wanted, but, she didn't think about Tsuyu.

"Maybe it's really ok if the loli has knowledge about the deed, but i poisoned Tsuyu's mind. Wait, maybe it's not too late to make things right, Tsuyu is still a child, maybe i can make things right." Mina said while making her plan on how to recover Tsuyu's innocence.

'Yeah kid, there is still hope, go make things right, maybe you corrupted her mind, but there is still a way! Don't lose hope!' Venom said encouraging the idea of Mina. At the first place he is the first who oppose her to teach Tsuyu weird things.

'Ok! Let's go!" Mina said, first time being serious with her life.

After she finished her plan, she change her clothes to panjama and then went to Tsuyu's room, it's afternoon and it's naptime, but because of Mina's seriousness about the topic she wear her panjamas and plan to cuddle with Tsuyu while teaching her about sex, but she will not do weird things, and she promised to herself that if she something like that she will go out of the house live like a villain, that's how serious she is. And when she went out of her room, she saw her mother in the hallway walking to her room, but because of Mina's clothes, she stopped Mina and asked.

"Mina, where are you going it's still afternoon, why are in your panjamas?" Mimi ask her daughter.

"I will make things right." And then she run to Tsuyu's room.

'Oh! Maybe she make prank her twin! Ooohh~ now i get it. I will let them fix their fight, i know that Mina will fix it and she will not let it hang, what a mature kid.' Mimi thought.

When Mina passed her mom she run straight to Tsuyu's room. After she knock multiple times. Tsuyu answered the door. 

"Who is it?"

"It's me, we need to talk." And tgen the door suddenly open.

"Onee! What is it? And why are you in panjamas?"

"We will talk about what are we doing in bath. I will teach you things about it, and i will tell you, what are we doing is bad."

Then the happy attitude of Tsuyu change and been a bit serious. After Mina entered the room. She tell Tsuyu to change too because it's nap time. After that she teach Tsuyu sex education and said that 'you only do it with people you love' Tsuyu frown to this and said.

"I love you Onee! So what's bad?"

"You don't understand Mina it's another kind of love."

Then Tsuyu think that she will learn it when she is older and tell Mina.

"I think i understand onee, but i promise onee, i will love you in everyway i will learn and will love you forever." Tsuyu said sincerly, and then that's when Mina hug Tsuyu tighter and then cry.

"Uwaaaaah~ *sniff sniff* i'm sorry i make you that kind of things Tsuyu-chan, i only did it because i really love you and and you're so beautiful, i'm really sorry." And then continued  crying.

"Haai... Hai... Onee i love you so we will do it when we are older ok?"

"Ok." Mina whispered still sobbing.

And then they sleep. In the position like Tsuyu is the older sister among them.

Hey i fixed it! But i make Tsuyu like the older sister, it will always be like that because Mina is reakky childish and i think that Tsuyu is really mature. So yeah, and i did it because  my friend laugh at me when she read that i already make ecchi things so i fixed my stupidity and i wish you people is satisfied in what i did. Ty readers.

49