Real Traing!
1.1k 4 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Onee-chan wanna workout again?" Mina asked.

"Ok, but why are you calling me Onee-chan again Mina?" Tsuyu asked her older sister.

"I don't know, i just feel like it, and i think i'm more childish than you so you will be my Onee-chan now." Mina said to Tsuyu playfully.

"Ok o-on... Mina, so let's warm-up!" Tsuyu almost call her Onee, Onee.

A week has passed after the realization of Mina happened. Many things changed in the span of one week including Mina, Mina started acting like a 'imouto' to her imouto because she feel like she need time to adjust and make a use of her suppose to be enchanced brain. Mina realize that she always act on a whim and never think about her decisions at all, so now she prioritize to be a good girl and a good little sister to Tsuyu. In this seven days the only thing that changed about their relationship is they don't do sex, they are still close siblings, twins perhaps. Mina act like a little sister now so she can act more childish, while Tsuyu can scold her if she do something weird or bad. But still, Tsuyu is fine now and almost forget all the things they do in the last years, but that is what Mina thought and she is not sure if that is the case, but she's pretty sure it is fine now.

While stretching, Mina try to slack and cuddle with Tsuyu. But Tsuyu says something.

"Mina if you don't get serious you can't sleep in my room." Tsuyu said to her imouto trying to tease her.

But suddenly, Mina let go and then her face turned serious and said.

"Ok Onee-chan." Mina said with a serious face.

And then she started her basic stretching and right after she stretch she started doing some pull-ups.

"48... 49... 50!!! WHOO! I'm pumped, let's go do some sit-ups." And then she laid on her back. But she see her Onee-chan just staring at her.

"Ah! Onee-chan! I forgot about your regimen, here try this at your pace, i explain everyting about that so do it now Onee-chan." Mina nervously said, she's nervous because she thought that her Onee-chan will be angry at her because she forgot about her.

"Don't worry Mina, i'm not angry or anything, i'm happy that you are dedicated." Tsuyu said, then she patted Mina's head.

"Un!" Mina replied.

The paper that Mina gave to her onee-chan is a simple regimen that she will try.

Training Regimen for Tsuyu-chan Onee-chan.

5 sit-ups

5 push-ups girls method (will put your knee at the top of the back of the knee and then push your self)

Jogging

5 squats

The training regimen is for building muscles but Mina thought that she will just test her onee-chan's capabilities.

Tsuyu tried the regimen that Mina gave. She have an easy time doing the squats, sit-ups and push-ups but she started to catch her breath after she finished it, and then after that, she jog on the treadmill for 5 minutes and then she stopped. While catching her breath she saw her imouto doing her squats, after Mina stopped at 50, Tsuyu said something.

"Mina i finished it!" Tsuyu said entusiastically.

"Wow! Onee-chan your finished already? Are you fine? Are you exhausted?" Mina asked worried about her Onee-chan. She thought she pushed herself because she's panting hard, but that is what she can see, but in reality, Tsuyu is just catching her breath softly

'Kid you're hallucinating.' Venom said to her mind.

'Ah! That's true, she's just catching her breath, ok ok she's fine' Mina thought

"Yes i'm fine! So what will i do next?"

"Just repeat it 2 times and then let's wrap it up, let's not push ourselves Onee-chan!"

"Ooouuu!"

Aftet they finished they eat their lunch and then take a bath and cuddle in Tsuyu's room while watching a movie.

44