Snacks
1.1k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My bad. I don't have the resolve to write yesterday, too lazy.

Huff...huff...huff... you can hear heavy breathing inside a room in the Yaoyorozu Mansion. Yeah, it's Mina and her siblings. One month had passed, Momo had already awaken her quirk, what is it, well she can create things. Still, Momo join her big sisters who always in the indoor gym in the morning after they knew their quirks. In the past month, Momo really wanted to join their training but the twins insisted that they will let Momo join after she awaken her quirk.

"Huff... Mina let's Huff... Stop now. Momo Huff... will not stop if we don't Huff... stop she only started today." Tsuyu said while breathing hard, catching her breath.

"Ok onee-chan. Well let's go Momo-chan, let's do it again tommorow." Mina said like she didn't do anything at all.

"Okay Mina-onee, Tsuyu-onee, let's take a bath!" Momo said exhausted, not really 'cause she only do the regime that Mina gave Tsuyu last month.

In the span of one month, Tsuyu already has a good base, she started to build stamina and also her body is taking shape. While Mina, who has a wish to have a super strength doesn't have any problem about her Stamina, she also thought that maybe that was her quirk, but she doesn't really care at that time because when she think about it, it's cuddle time with her onee-chan so she put it in the back of her head. 

After they workout they eat some snacks that Mimi made and then they went to bathroom to wash their selves.

"Oh! Tsuyu-chan your coming with us?" Tsuyu ask.

"Yes! Tsuyu-onee, i will join because i already awaken my quirk!"

"Eh? Is that a requirement?" Tusyu ask.

While they are talking, Mina almost had a nose bleed.

'Whaaaaat?!! Momo will join us?! The heck is with this day? It's really bless'

'Oi Mina the hell is the problem with you? Every time there is something new about your siblings your freaking out?'

'You won't understand Venom, you won't understand'

'Yeah your right, i can't understand your eccentricness.'

While Mina and Venom is bantering in her mind, Momo pull Mina's shirt and said.

"Mina-onee will you let me join you?"

"Yes!, why not? Well then, let's go!" Mina happily said while pulling her siblings to the bath. 

After they had a refreshing bath they change into their everyday clothes and hang out at Tsuyu's room. While they are cuddling in the bed while watching some movies, Momo hug them tighter and said.

"Mina-onee, Tsuyu-onee, can i sleep in your room tonight too?"

"Yes, Momo-chan! Let's sleep at onee-chan's room!"

"Haaaii~." Momo said.

"E-eh? Why are are you deciding without me?"

"T-then you won't let us onee-chan?" Mina said in a sad tone.

"*Sniff* Do you hate us Tsuyu-onee?" Momo said, have a tear in her eyes.

"N-no! It's not like that! It's just..."

"Just what?" Momo said almost crying now.

"Nevermind. Ok, let's sleep in my room tonight!"

""Ooouuuu!!"" Mina and Momo enthusiastically said.

While Mina is rejoicing deep inside her she's cursing.

'Goddamnit! Why is it suppose to be today! I already promise Venom to kill some villains! Damnit all!'

'Haha, kid, don't break your promise, or else i will not help you if you need me.' Venom said.

'Oi! Venom! Don't threat me like that! Ok! We are doing this tonight as fast as possible!'

'Roger'

Time pass, it's already night time, after they clean their selves they change to their panjamas and meet at Tsuyu's room.

"Yey! We can sleep together now! Tsuyu-onee, Mina-onee!"

"Yes! I'm excited too! Let's go to the bed now onee-chan!" Mina excitedly said, Mina really want to seize the moment she have tonight cuddling with Momo and Tsuyu.

'Haaaa~ i'm feeling depressed, let's just not do it today Venom.' Mina said in a dejected tone.

'Kid it's only one night! Don't be so drammatic.'

'This night with Momo is important! It's her first day sleeping with us!' 

'Don't make such a big deal in a small things kid.'

'Venom boo~.'

'...'

After Mina and Venom banter, the trio watch some night shows in the tv. They started feel light headed, so they turned off the lights and the tv and then they sleep. A few hours later, Mina stands up, Tsuyu who is beside her had woken up and then she asked Mina.

"Mina where are you going? Are you alright?" 

"Yes onee-chan, go back to bed i will just go to the bathroom."

"Ok."

After she left, Mina changed into her gym clothes because she don't know what to wear and head out. When she is outside, Venom cover Mina. While jumping in the roofs expertly Venom asked Mina. 

"Haaaa~ the nightly breeze, it's so relaxing. What do you say kid?" 

"Let's take cover, there is heroes patrolling in the night."

"Wow! Are you maturing kid?" Venom ask sarcastically

"I'm mature enough." Mina stoically said. Well she's really frustrated that she can't hug Momo tonight so she's concentrated to learn something from Venom's fight so she will not regret going with him.

Jumping roof to roof for a few minutes. Venom suddenly stops.

"Kid i can feel a negative emotions to 2 o'clock he's alone, are you ready?"

"What?! You can feel emotions? Since when?" Mina said, shocked.

"Since we met."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"You didn't ask."

"I did ask! Ugh! Whatever, let's go finish it, fast!"

"Here i go kid!"

Venom suddenly jump to a building and then went down in the alley. Even before the villain can say something, Venom already bit off his head of and then next he eat the whole body in two portions and spew out the clothes.

"Kid that was good let's go."

"No no, after you remove the blood in your body."

"Roger that boss."

And Venom started jumping to remove that blood, after he finished, he climbed the building and started to jump roof to roof again.

"So kid what can you say?"

"Well that was fast. I expected it to last longer, maybe about 2 hours."

"Heh, your underestimating me kid." Venom scoff at Mina's remark.

"Yeah yeah, let's go back fast. I can't wait to go back to bed, ehe~."

"Eh? Your back again mina? Do you have dual personality?"

"Shut up and go faster!"

"..."

After they got back in the mansion while avoiding some guards in the ground. Mina changed back to her panjamas after she wipe her body to some sweat and then she went back to sleep while hugging her Onee-chan peacefully like nothing happens.

46