‘The hell Venom, are you a kid?’
973 4 45
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It has been a week after Mina and Venom go out for a snack. Currently Mina is lifting weights, she easily lifting it not even a drop of sweat is visible from her.

'Hey Venom.' 

'What is it kid?' 

'Do you feel it too?' 

'What?'

'You're not my quirk.'

'The hell are you saying kid! I'm your quirk! Then if i am not you're quirk, how did the doctor 'see' me?'

'I'm thinking that you are really a symbiote and i have a strenght related quirk.'

'How did you think about that?'

'Are you sleeping? Huh? Can't you see that i am lifting this 100kg barbel, wait let me rephrase, 100kg weight plates each in this barbel like nothing? Oi, old man answer me!'

'Oh, i see, i guess your right.'

'You're just helpful when you want snacks, you black gob.'

'FUCK YOU KID!'

'Nooooo~ sexual harassment!~'

In the past week, Mina is getting more mature but not mature enough to stop cuddling with her siblings everytime. Her sisters is now only stretching everyday and doing some jogging around their mansion because, Venom said that only Mina is the monster from their house and her sisters is not like her. She didn't think about this because Venom didn't intervene. So Mina, a airhead didn't think about the possibility that the early working out of her sisters will hinder their growth, so Mina do it with her sisters for fun and for fun only until they grow up.

In this last week, because Mina is always in the indoor gym of the mansion, her sisters found their hobbies. Mina, a muscle head, always at the gym and after that she always cuddle with her siblings. Momo always at the library, she didn't care about improving her quirk by reading many books to know the compostion of every single object in the world. No that's not the reason why she is in the library, she is simply curious, she is curious how do the motorcycle work? How do lightbulbs work? Everything begin from our curiousity, and this is how Momo stimulate and practice her mind without know about it. And Tsuyu is being Tsuyu, she like's to swim, why? Because she is a frog? Maybe, but Tsuyu only knows that she is a great swimmer. Tsuyu is also a curious girl, when the siblings reach the age 4, their parents is always late going home, well their father is almost cannot be seen in the mansion everyday because he is a busy man who is a CEO in a company while Mimi is his assistant so now that they turned, their parents entrusted them to the maids of the mansion, and because of that, Tsuyu became very close to the staff of the mansion from the butlers thru their gardeners, and because of that Tsuyu is always helping the people of the mansion because she loves them, not that Momo and Mina doesn't care about the staff but Tsuyu is the only one who is very close to the staff.

Now that Mina is training the whole week, she has a dilemma and been bugging her for the whole week.

'Hmm~, i can't feel any improvements, i did try to run for 5 hours straight last thursday, and goddamn my i'm a stamina freak, did the god give me uzumaki bloodline? Am i girl counter part of Naruto? Nope i tjink not my dark green hair is the first reason i am not, so is this because of my wish of super strenght? Then maybe AFO can get this quirk from me, shit, i'm in danger, if AFO got my quirk he will be unstoppable.'

She pondered while lifting the barbel, and then she started sweating, not because she is lifting a 200 kg barbel but because of idea that AFO (all for one) can get her superstrength-like-quirk.

'Whatever~, if he got me, so what? I have a parasyte inside me, right Venom?'

'PARASYTE?! WHO DO YOU CALL A PARASYTE?!!!'

'Chill Venom, but i am at ease now because i have you, partner.'

'Don't sweet talk me kid remember i am a SYMBIOTE, not a PARASYTE.'

'Yeah yeah, i know i'm just kiddin', man~ your like an old man you know that?'

'Wait kid, stop lifting.' 

'Why?'

'Are you kidding me? Why a 4 years old is lifting a 200 kg barbel? What if they saw you?'

'That's impossible~ i'm the only one here, that's the reason i am lifting this~.'

'Kid you're really a knucle head you know that? CAMERAS!'

'Ow shit.'

Then Mina started searching for cameras. A few minutes later, Mina sighs in relief.

'Phew~, there is no cameras in this room.'

'Ok were clear, then why is this room is the only room that is not monitored with cameras?' Venom asked Mina.

'What else? My parents is doing wonders in this room when they are here. Remember one day that dad is on leave when i am three because Tsuyu is sick?'

'Yes, why?'

'After that day, mom is always complaining about her hips is aching and she is supported by dad just to stand up.'

'Oh god, what the hell are your parents thinking?! Why the hell they need to do that in the gym? They have their room!'

'Haaaa~ you really don't know anything about porn Venom, search in my memories about it and you will see the play they do in the gym.'

A few minutes later.

'Goddamnit! Why do you know so many things about this kind of things kid!'

'I'm a girl too, i have my needs, and i am single from the day i bornin my other life so what do you expect?'

'But i thought you're gay?'

'Bisexual.'

'Ok, i'm not gonna debate about this because you really have more knowledge about it, so i'm gonna shut up and recover from the culture shock.'

'The hell Venom, are you a kid?'

And then after that Mina join her sisters who is eating their dinner. She clean herself and cuddle with them, before she lost consciousness she think about her growth.

'Maybe i am saitama, meh~ let's not think about it i will grow more so i can protect my girls, if saitama broke his limits so he can became a powerful being, i will break the limit that limits saitama and i will be stronger.'

After that she slept with the slow breathing of her sisters that help her sleep like a lullaby.

45