Slide In – Chapter 5
11 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

SLIDE IN - CHAPTER 5

Although red is not your favorite colour, you choose the red button. The nozzle of your gun changes shape and it turns into a shield. The shield covers you from front, saving you from the bullets those aliens are firing at you. 

This is all the gun you have can do because there are no bullets left in your rifle. Remember, you threw the cartridge because the rifle was trying to kill you. Now also those aliens are trying to kill you but their bullets can't do harm to you.

You hope your department also buys this type of gun.

You don’t have anywhere to go because there is an army of angry aliens infront of you. You need to make use of what you have. Cracks are already appearing on your shield.

There is a room at your side. The room is not locked so you jump inside there. Your shield disappears as soon as you are within four walls. You rush to the door and lock it before aliens can come in. You know the small lock can't hold those aliens for long so you reach for a device attached on the wall near the door.

There is only one button on front side of the device so you click on it. The screen lights and you see something resembling to a countdown. Aliens outside also hear it and stop kicking on your door.

They jabber for a while. An artificial voice comes through the door, "Open the door. You have turned on time bomb and have closed all the door of the craft."

You are in shock.

"Let us come in. We will not kill you." The robotic voice says.

You don’t even know how much time is left but you know you are in danger. This is time to make a choice.

If you want to open the door then go to SLIDE IN – CHAPTER 9.

If you want to keep the door closed then go to SLIDE IN – CHAPTER 10.

0