I, a Side Character
78 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I'm being beaten by a 7 year old child... Heh! who would have thought that I who was a renowned martial arts master that even the pro's are afraid of (imagination)... was being beaten by a mere child that hasn't even have hair down there! hmpf!

I woke up suddenly because of the pain i felt like i was being slice and kick in my abdomen. I don't remember sleeping in the grassy place but here i am lying like a wounded dog though I'm really wounded!

Shit! Who's child is this!? Even if I'm ugly enough for you to vomit and wanted to beat me up! I who live a life as an upright and honest citizen! (who curse and kills you inside) shouldn't be beaten up not knowing what i did wrong!

"Y-you -" I wanted to shout at the child but my body is beaten enough for me to taste the blood in my mouth. Shit even my face hurts like hell! Even my face weren't pitied !?

"That's enough." a calm voice, base on what i heard,  He's likely to be a man in his 50's though i want to look on who said that, i felt my body already at it's limit and instantly blanked out...

Sigh...

what did i do to deserve this kind of treatment...

- - -

I'm ..
shock...

How many hours has passed since the time I got beaten up? And now there's this weird screen infront of me..? hmm... it's size is of like a computer screen...

I woke up in the middle of the night because of a sudden headache , then.. when the pain subsided i suddenly saw this screen floating.. the design was rather unique?

It's not like I want to look at it or stare at it, i just... can't take my eyes out of it. I don't even know if I'm blinking nor breathing...

My whole body felt numb was it because i got beaten up earlier?! but then again I'm still staring at the word on le screen..

[Downloading . . . 1% ]

what is this?

Am i hallucinating?

I can't seem to make my body move at will nor look at my sides in which my eyes were focus only on le screen..

It's weird but i do heard from my colleague who like to read novels that he would like to have a powerful sub system to assist him in an stance that he got superpower or the likes.. hmm.. i suppose i got kidnapped then after that they beat me up using a child? or maybe they already beaten me up then when they're done they let the child do it too.. Then I got ..a super power?

I don't read novels nor have the time for it.. I just listen to a colleague that likes to talk to me about those things, I heard it will give you rewards was it ~ I'm looking forward to the rewards!, i hope something like healing my face or changing my appearance to become beautiful would be the best! and also get a reward money! (beauty and money should be the first and foremost!)

But then again, no matter how i think about it , It's really weird.. when did they kidnap me? why did they kidnap me? or how did they do it without me noticing!?

beep - beep -
[Downloading... 2%]

hm?

what's this?

There's a two button added on the screen when it beep awhile ago.

[Side Story]⚠ [Main Story]⚠

Maybe I should click on the (⚠) icon cause it seems like it would give a description base on what side i click. I just thought how should i click on it if my body wouldn't listen to me but maybe i don't need it anymore cause when i thought about it, there's another two small screen in each side.

[ Side Story ]
•Before the main event take place, the side story consist of the life of protagonist and its characters are being inacted.
[Main Story]
•Jump to the main event when the protagonist life's journey takes place.

??

what?

What's the meaning of this!?

Shouldn't there be like a choices of a mountain of gold and the beautification?!

Noooooo!!!!

- - -

2