Did I just.. Shrink?
88 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"It's been two weeks since the youngest lock himself in his room. If it continues,  drag him out.  He's been neglecting his studies and done nothing but to embarrass me!" A man who's wearing a business suit coldy said to his wife who's wearing a rather expensive dress as they ate.

"Just let him be for awhile, it's better he lock himself away than to make trouble everyday." answered the woman as she continued to eat elegantly .

She looks young compared to her actual age, and even with the passage of time,  she doesn't seem to have any signs of wrinkles compared to the husband who's hair is already half white coupled with his cold demeanor, he's like a military commander with that dangerous atmosphere he has.

"You always spoiled him! Look. what did he become? He's nothing but a spoiled brat. tch tch" 

The woman just smiled and did not say anything. There's just the two of them eating in a long size wooden table .The Butler's and Maids were on standby in case they need something.

The two of them have one daughter and two sons. The other two are honourable but the youngest seems to be a failure.

- - -

"I'm... a woman... right?" I've been asking myself for about a million times already! 

[System: exaggerating]

"Shut the fuck uppppppp!!!!!!" for real, Ive been having a conversation with this damn screen infront of me. If not for this damnable thing !

"If not because of you!  I would not suffer with your damn punishments!"

[System : Doing quest would give you reward.]

"So? If I don't do it , I deserve punishment!?"

[System : YES]

You read it right. I've been going into some sort of punishment from NOT doing anything related to this damn novel! Who would want to GO and get beaten up again by the supporting characters!?

Let's start from when I'm choosing at the two button [Side Story] and [Main Story]. I who choose the Main Story because it's got to be the Main Story before the Side Story isn't it!? You get me!?

Say what. I got prompts like what the hell [ERROR] means!? Then this damn system (screen) suddenly turned hostile. Like heck i got scared witless! It turned red all of a sudden then electrocuted me for an hour or two!

I thought I would die but then it suddenly stop and prompts me [System : Virus detected. @¥£_#=$ aren't registered in any characters ,proceed anti-virus]

I , who can't control my body at that time got electrecuted four more times and dissected for more than twenty times. I got amazed because everytime I almost die... I'll revive like nothing happened! Yas! i'm becoming a masochist, I think..

I REFUSE!

Even if my body doesn't feel the pain when I revive (due to unknown reason that even the system can't explain) . My mental health is becoming worst! My mind can't forget what my body felt when I'm being punished!!

"STOPPPPPPPPPPP! Why are you treating me like am sort of a bug!?"

[System : You are a BUG]

"You!" I tried getting up and wanted to punch this damnable system but i felt like my whole body was in shackles. I tried and tried but to no avail.

"Shit, Aren't system suppose to help me?!"

[System : why would I help you?]

"uhmm.. i just heard it that systems suppose to help the host in their lives!"

[System : I'm designed to control the flow of the story and any existing bug should be deleted immediately.]

"huh!? wait wait wait!!!! why would you delete me!? i know i look like a bug but I never heard someone being deleted! Are you some sort of an Alien that wants to conquer earth!? Or are you god !?"

[System : @¥%%¢&β$ ERROR]

"what the - !" the screen suddenly brighten and a new command was prompted infront of me.  I have sooooooo many question to ask !

[SYSTEM RESTARTING. . .]

[COMPLETE]

i felt like I'm in a roller coaster because something is pulling me like a vacuum and my body is being shredded then after that, i felt like im being glued or molded into a body. Then the Screen shown again.

[System : Side Story]

[During his teens,  Eliot, the first son of Benedict a known business owner fought with his younger brother , Jacob. The details are listed below.

* Jacob,  the youngest brother has the tendency to steal and break things of value. He's a side character that went to jail because of frequent fighting with other people, debauchery and the likes. He got beaten up by the male lead when he went to find trouble with the protagonist and put into jail.

* Eliot, one of the male leads in the novel ROMANTÍCO . A cold hearted man with no sense of belonging. He's a villain but also one of the pursuers of the protagonist.]

[System Quest]

[Fight with Eliot !

Jacob stole the precious pendant of Eliot and lied that he did not took it. As a side character, you'll be defeated in a minute and just get a cut , bruises or something...Anyways. No rewards are given to a tossable character]

My mouth has been twitching from who knows how many times already! What the heck am reading?! Who is Eliot!? even this Jacob?! did i took a drug when i went to sleep? and now im hallucinating!?

[SYSTEM :Being that took a hold of the body of one of the side characters. Please proceed as the quest indicates or else punishment of a hundred bolts of thunder and be dissected...again! ]

"DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUCH!?"

[SYSTEM : Of course.  YES.]

"YUP. I think I accidentally took a drug that makes me hallucinate this much.  heh!"

[SYSTEM : . . .]

My sorrounding suddenly blurred and then I found myself in a courtyard with the grassy land and the surrounding trees etc... hm? Isn't this the kid who beat me up earlier?! What's with this weird atmosphere surrounding him?..Eh... how come he's taller than me?!

"where did you put my pendant!" The little boy said as he hatefully gaze at me. Such a cute kid acting all grown up~ aww. I who likes kids but kids doesn't like me was mesmerized by this beautiful little boy infront of me.

"I said where did you put my pendant!?" The boy coldly said as he lift me up in my colar like i don't have any weight at all! What is he talking about, A pendant?

"I , I don't know what you're talking about!" I said mumbling because I'm getting troubled talking with me being lifted. Do all kids have this kind of strong body ? How could he lift me up,  I a grown adult!

...

but why do i feel like I'm forgetting something?.. I moved my feet but i don't feel any sort of friction against the grass... Did i... just shrink in size?

Oh god. . . Do tell me,  I'm not what I'm thinking !

3