DingDong
45 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"hey system...  didn't  i get beaten up by this kid already..  why am i infront of this child again!? "

[SYSTEM : QUEST]

"I'm  a bug aren't  I!? how come you're giving me quest!? "

[SYSTEM : YOU ARE A BUG BUT 'YOU' ARE ALSO A CHARACTER EVEN IF INSIGNIFICANT YOU ARE NEEDED]

"when did I became a character!? I,  Yuii am not a characterrrrrrr!!!! I the greatest being of earth is not a CHARACTER of some unknown novel!!"

[SYSTEM : . . . ]

[SYSTEM :  There's  seem to be a some sort of misunderstanding...  YOU ARE A CHARACTER, PRECISELY,  YOU ARE A BUG THAT VIRUSES ONE OF THE CHARACTER OF THIS 'WORLD']

" no! hey baby boy! why are you staying still!?  can you hear this damn system saying something ridiculous!? How can I the princess of God and the universe be a lowly character of this damnable novel!?" ( . . . )

[SYSTEM : Talking  to a frozen character is more ridiculous]

"Huh!?  Are you some sort of God!?" i tried to shake and waves infront of the little boy but in the end he didn't even budge nor blink ..he's still breathing though! i think... 

[SYSTEM : NO / YES]

"T-then! If you are one then let me go back to my place! If you're a God who abducted this little me,  please! Let me go back to where you pick me up!!"

[SYSTEM : INTERESTING. . .]

"what's  so interesting!? system!  just throw me to my quarters! if you're  to lazy to deliver me thereeee. Even if you throw me on earth,  i'll gratefully accept!  just get me out of here! "

[SYSTEM : . . .]

"Why am I even infront of this child again!? Like how come I'm  back to where I get beaten up earlier!? "

[SYSTEM : A QUEST IS A QUEST EVEN IF YOU DON'T  DO IT I'LL TURN IT BACK TO WHERE IT BEGINS. SAAA GET BEATEN UP AGAIN YOU BUG!]

Even though its just letters floating in a screen. I imagined it gloating over the fact that I, will be beaten up again...

"GIVE IT BACK!" the little boy who was frozen like a block of ice (standing still)  awhile ago were glaring at me hatefully now. now that i thought about it... how come  this little boy can casually lift me up and throw me... 

i refused to believe it but it seems this damnable system really says the truth... I once again got beaten up,  it hurts but i grown numb from his painful kicks and punches. The system is much crueler than this kid. It's  not like i don't feel anything from his kicks or hear what the kid is saying... its just that... 

I really refused to believe that I A BEAUTIFUL  MAIDEN SUDDENLY BECOME A BOY! Nooooo... REALLY NOOOOOOO I don't  like this.  I am a proper being not some sort of a character! I...  I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT!!

HOW DID I ENDED UP BEING HERE!? NO  TO BE PRECISE  HOW COME I BECOME A BOY!?

-

I, Eliot am asking my youngest brother about the pendant who he's taken away from me. He who stole things and hide it, He who takes things to break it and He who always took things away from us. 

I hate him and never get along with him.  He's a spoiled brat but then he suddenly crossed the line from taking my pendant away!

When i saw him sneaking out to go to the courtyard I went and ask him but he said he did not take it and didn't know where it is. Honestly,  I already saw him taking my precious pendant but chooses to lie in the end!

My anger erupted , I lift him up and thrown him to the ground. I clearly saw him wailing on the ground but suddenly out of the blue. He's standing like nothing happened while looking at me... lifeless

How can a mischievous boy suddenly look at me like that!? I got frustrated and beat him up. He's not even whimpering nor stopping me from doing it, it's just like beating up a scarecrow ! I kicked and punch him until Father approached and stop me from continuing.

"Enough! " A man in his 50's looking so majestic in his office attire with a cold and dignified Aura around him says devoid of fatherly love. 

"B-but! Father! " I answered,  honestly,  I'm afraid of Father but I also want to get my pendant back!

"Enough. Go back to your room at this instant  "

"...yes father..." I ran back and hatefully glance at my younger brother. Whatever my brother does my parents will overlook his mischievous behaviour. I hate him for taking away my things and family! I wish he hadn't been born!

why am I also ... felt kind of afraid...

- -

That's what happened, I,  Yuii am bedridden again after taking a huge amount of bruises although now I can properly move my 'body' unlike before but now it hurts  two times more! My body and mind are in complete jumbles! 

WHO AM I!? 

WHERE AM I!

The system did inform me that this amount of bruise can't kill me and even those thunderlike punishment given by the system can't really leave any sort of bruises in my body.

it's not even funny anymore.. i think i just heard something being broken inside of me everynow and then sigh... 

In the end i told this damn screen that even if it didn't leave any scratch in my body, my mind would have been in disorders! 

You know what it answers!? The sooner the better! 

Whoever are behind this damn system. He/She is not a God! he's/Shes likely a devil! A demon amongst demon! 

Maybe it's a she because she can't stand the Beauty of me and choose to fight me head on! Or a he because he know that i can't  fancy a mere system! AGHH!  I'll just call it 'it' cause this damn system doesn't have a heart! even if it does, s/hes too cruellllll!!! 

I'm too afraid to go out in this room of this kid i possessed... sigh... I'm a boy but my mind and soul is of that a beautiful woman but yet I'm a boy...  what do i do after this?!

Nothing... the system just gives me quest but i didn't do any of it in this past two weeks. I can't take the huge blow that I'm a boy coupled with the ridiculousness of the quests... 

who would want to steal things from anyone including the maids and even his family!? If I didn't possessed this body this kid might do it but I can't! what kind of quest is that!? 

luckily for me it does not teleport me again and again to do those quest! I'm too tired to even think of eating and drinking and even taking a bath is taking a toll in my sexy body...now that i have dingdong at my bottom... my virgin eyes can't help looking at it strangely! i think I'm becoming a pervert because of it...

Don't ask me how i take a pee!... i just sit like a normal maiden...you know I'm afraid to hold it because! someone told this virgin me! that if you hold it something will come and it'll be hard as a rock! or something... so i took my time to pee while sitting...it's an horrible experience! 

Ah!  right... There's even a quests for me to break things and even break the pendant of that eldest kid but when i said i would rather give it back than to break it but this damn system refuse to tell me where this kid put it!

Sigh. . . I'm a woman! but i ended up being a boy in this novel i would have been happier if get the chance of being the protagonist of this novel!

the system gave me a glimpse of the story anyway.

[SYSTEM : DESCRIPTION OF ROMANTICÁ]

- - - -

She's  the most beautiful and the richest woman on earth,  She's  the Protagonist  of Romanticá. 

She has all the things woman wants but in the end she is not happy in the slightest, maybe she did enjoy it when she reached the highest point of her life looking down on the people who once looked down on her...

And so the story starts where she meets the one who will melt her frozen heart and make it skip a beat.

- - - - -

It's a double kill for me!  I,  an untainted maiden devoid of contact with men through her whole life(past) just can't deal with this huge bias the novel has... I'm also a woman... but why did it put me in this kind of body...huhu

1