The Start
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

3

I'm having an 'etiquette' lesson with 'my' mother . I've come to ,although not a hundred percent, get in terms with my new identity as a boy...but doesn't like the name of 'my' possessed body so I always call myself as Yuii!

Anyways.... This kid's mother is sooooo pretty! she looks like a goddess that descended on Earth! Even I felt like I've fallen for her even though I'm also a woman!(not)

I got speechless when I first saw her...

A Goddess that OH! so perfect without blemishes on her milky white smooth skin that even I refuse to believe that she's a mother of three!! She has a gray hair unlike the eldest son who's a red head, i haven't saw this father of 'mine' but maybe its the man before the first time i got beaten up cause they look alike with that redhead brat?

If you ask me whom i look alike, it was this lady... She's really gorgeous! it's not enough for words to describe her! she has blue gentle eyes ( not same with this fierce eyes of my body) she's tall compare to my midget size -of my beautiful self- in the past. She's wearing a light colored dress.

She has this perfectly proportioned body and has fats in the perfect places! whomever right this novel really has a great taste! was it called aesthetic?nvm

!~do flatter me more~by.author!

.how can a mob character who'll get into prison and always get beaten up be this person's child??

And its seems that they're even rich!

Heh! their riches can't even compare to mine though! -smug face- (bottom)

I can't still figure out where the heck am I. Am i still on earth? or am i in different earth,  was it called dimension blah blah blah.. I'll be thankful if this stinky system can inform me of this world though...ANYWAYSSSSS!!

I want to ask the system about it but it seems that it got broken??Well im glad if it did broke cause you know what!? before i met this beautiful goddess mother of 'mine'...

The intensity of this damn system punishment got doubled? no,  Tripled!! Honestly! I began to question myself if I'm a masochist... or something like getting used to the punishment.! It's kind of sad... you know... huhu

Ah right!  i almost forgot,  I'm having an etiquette lesson today...  it started just awhile ago when I got carried (dragged by the colar)by this beautiful Lady!

teh!!

Who would have thought that her gracefulness and her gentleness is a big L I E!?

She's a lot fiercer than she looks! I got dragged by her from my room up to this library! and She made me stand up for a couple of hours(lie. only minutes) facing the wall...

sigh...

"You may seat now..." the lady gently put the book she's reading as she look at me as a mother would to her child but...

I feel guilty... would it be alright for me to take this child's place even if i know myself that it not "I" they're truly looking at?

"uhm...  I'm sorry" I sincerely said... i don't know how I should apologize for this mother who lost her child without knowing...

"why are you apologising?" she raises her brow looking at me like she's amused.

"I.. " I took your son's place.. I...

"it's not your fault Jacob, it's your elder brother who beat you up! I've already given him a punishment that's why... you should stop apologising and stop locking yourself in your room, okay?" she beckons me to come to her embrace but when I'm in her arms i felt like I'll cry any moment now...

She's right.. it's not my fault..Yes.. I'm also a victim here.. why am i apologising ? No! i shouldn't stoop too low to apologize for something i didn't do! I already got beaten up from when i just woke up and... I'll even get punish if i don't do the things that the system want me to do..

My mind is running at full speed as i recollect the things happened awhile back... as i cry myself in this lady's embrace...

I don't know how long I've been crying but now that I've calmed down I'm embarrassed to look up at this lady/mom? ..How would a child normally acts when they finish crying!? Argh goddddd!

"You haven't eaten anything right? let's go eat with your father, he'll be glad to see you after how many days!" The lady mom said aa

"Sure!" I instinctively said as a bright smile plastered on my face.. what a beautiful scenery is this? aren't we look like a painting! so we look like that in someone else's view...

hmm??

what... in the hell??

[VIRUS ELIMINATED]

ah... no way...  i instinctively look at my transparent hand in which slowly disappearing ... I'm being deleted ha?  that's the only thought I had before i vanishes like an ash drifting in the wind...

The ENDDDDDDDDDD. 

.
.
.
.
.
JK 

1