II: The Misthios
909 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

30 Years After the Battle of Thermopylae

A eagle soared through the sky of Kephallonia, a small island in the middle the Greece. The island had a large statue of Zeus, the god of thunder, and the eagle soared around it, noticing the statue of his creator. He then flew back to his owner, a mercenary who had lived on Kephallonia for almost all her life. Kassandra sat on the roof of her almost destroyed home, completely nude and polishing her spear. She did not worry about people seeing her like this because she lived far away from most the the civilization and she was proud of her beautiful body. A perfect gold tan, small but perfect sized breasts, a nice shapely ass, and a little slit on her lower area that topped off her figure. Her hair was braided nicely and she was enjoying the sun until she had visitors. 

"The Cyclops wants his drachmae, misthios!" Kassandra looked down and saw two armed thugs, both wearing the signature Cyclops robes and armor, signifying that they worked for the Cyclops, the biggest crime-lord on Kephallonia. Kassandra sighed and hopped off her roof, not even bothering to get clothed.

"Tell the Cyclops he can go stick his," Kassandra started but was interrupted as one of the thugs punched her in her nose, causing it to bleed. 

"That's for last week!" He said. Kassandra stared angrily at him. 

"Malaka! I'll kill you!" She said, drawing her sword, but she never was able to attack, as the other goon snuck behind her and hit her across the head with his club, knocking her out instantly. 

"Malaka, what a bitch." He said, sitting down. He stared hungrily at Kassandra's body. His friend was also doing the same as well. 

"Do you think the Cyclops would be mad if we did things to her?" His friend asked, copping a feel at Kassandra's breast. 

"No way he would. Should we?" He asked. They both looked at each other. "Lets do it." 

They both picked up the unconscious mercenary and brought her up to the roof of her home. They gathered rope and tied the naked Kassandra so she couldn't move her arms and tied her ankles together, so they could have easy access to her pussy. She began to wake up as they began to undress. 

"What is going on?" She asked. She saw herself tied and she saw the thugs getting naked and she put two and two together. "You monsters, I'll kill you for this!" She was going to say more when she felt something large, hard, and warm enter her mouth. It was a dick.

"Don't you dare try to bite it!" The thug said, holding his sword at her, rocking his hips back and forth, exploring her mouth using his cock. Kassandra stared at the ground, defeated. The goons were gonna violate her and she could do nothing about it. 

The second goon grabbed Kassandra's ass and squeezed, revealing her perfect shaven pussy from behind. He slapped his dick on her ass a couple of times before taking it and lining it up to Kassandra's tight snatch. Kassandra stared daggers at the thug thrusting into his mouth. She was gonna kill them as soon as they finished using her holes. The goon behind her rubbed his cock on her pussy and stuck it in, making him groan in pleasure. She had the tightness of a virgin. Kassandra squirmed in the ropes, trying to stop the intruder from going in further.

"The bitch is enjoying it!" The goon throat-raping her laughed, as Kassandra unknowingly moaned on his dick. The thug behind her fully penetrated her and was moving at a faster pace, battering her lower lips with each thrust. 

"She is tight, you need to try this out!" He yelled, as they both thrusted brutally from both sides. Though Kassandra hated being powerless in the situation, she was getting turned on by losing control and being dominated and used. Her vagina started to get wet, making it easier for the goon to push his dick in her.

"She really likes it, she's about to cum!" Kassandra felt a slap on her ass, followed by the goon in her mouth pushing his dick all the way into her throat, making her gag. Kassandra felt her release coming, and she came all over the goon's cock. 

"What a slut, she just got off on getting raped!" The goons laughed. They decided to switch places, with Kassandra's mouth sucking on a dick fresh from her pussy and a dick going back into her vagina. 

After a couple more minutes, the goon in her mouth erupted into her, not warning her of the flood of semen invading her throat.

"MMMMM!" Kassandra moaned onto the cock. The thug behind her decided to nut inside of her unprotected pussy and she felt the hot stuff coat the insides of her vagina. Both cocks were removed from both ends and Kassandra spit out the semen in her mouth. "I'm gonna kill you bastards!" She yelled, coughing up more spunk.

The thugs laughed and began to get dressed, leaving Kassandra tied out in the open and with semen slowly flowing out her vagina. "Should we untie her?" One asked. "Nah. Leave her so maybe Markos can check on her and use her as well." They cackled loudly, rolling Kassandra off her low roof and onto the front of her house, still naked and tied up. 

"Remember, if the Cyclops doesn't get his money, we'll bring the entire army with us next time!" The thugs yelled, leaving Kassandra's home. Kassandra cursed her luck. She hoped no one would see her like this as she began to roll herself into her home. 

"Kassandra!" A voice called out in the distance. Kassandra looked up in relief. It was Phoibe, an orphan girl who was friends with her and Markos. 

"Phoibe! Help me out!" Kassandra yelled. Phoibe got down to Kassandra and began to untie her from the ropes. Phoibe got the ropes off her and Kassandra stood up.

"What happened?" Phoibe asked Kassandra, seeing white stuff drip from her vagina. 

"The Cyclops sent men to get drachmae. And then they decided to rape me." Kassandra said disdainfully. Phoibe gasped. 

"What? Are you okay? What are you going to do?" She asked.

"I'm okay. It wasn't the first time I've had rough sex." Kassandra said, seeing her eagle, Ikaros, soaring down to her. "Now you come to me? You couldn't have helped me while I was being fucked?" She asked the eagle. Ikaros screeched at her and flew away. "First, I am going to talk to Markos about the Cyclops and how to get his drachmae, then I am going to find those two bastards and kill them." Kassandra told Phoibe. 

Phoibe stared up into the sky at Ikaros. "I wish I had an eagle like Ikaros. Could you send a word for the gods so I could get one like him as well?" Phoibe asked Kassandra. Ikaros was a special bird, having said to be created personally by the god Zeus and hand picked Kassandra to do her bidding. Kassandra looked at the young girl.

"Yes, I'll make sure." Kassandra said. 

"Yes!" Phoibe exclaimed. "Oh I just remembered, Markos really needs to talk to you." 

"What happened?" Kassandra asked, hoping the Cyclops did not send people after him as well. 

"He bought a vineyard!" Phoibe said.

"Malaka! With what money? He owes me drachmae as well!" Kassandra said. Markos, who owed her and the Cyclops, bought a vineyard. Kassandra would have a word with him soon. 

" I dunno, but he seems to be enjoying running the place. You should come soon." Phoibe said. 

"Where can I find his vineyard?" Kassandra asked. 

"Right up the hill from here, it should be south of the statue of Zeus!" Phoibe said, pointing to the tall statue. 

"Thanks Phoibe." Kassandra said. Kassandra would get dressed, then go up to confront Markos. 

 

4