III: Markos
628 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kassandra climbed up to the roof of her home and opened her chest, which stored her tunic and belt. She put the raggedy clothes on her and grabbed her sword. She swore to kill those goons the next time she saw them. She hopped off her house and walked onto the main path out to the main road of Kephallonia. Not noticing the semen still dripping from her vagina, she followed the road and looked to the statue of Zeus, looking to find Markos' new vineyard. She called for Ikaros, sensing she was close to the vineyard and Ikaros signaled to her that in deed, Markos' vineyard was right ahead of her. She had a lot of asking and he had a lot of explaining to do. Kassandra made her way up to him, where he was speaking to one of his farmers. 

"I'm telling you Markos, the grapes won't grow on that kind of land. They will all die out." The farmer explained to Markos. 

"Why can't I plant there, it's my land." Markos said. 

"The land isn't up for it, you can't keep using the same land over and over with no breaks." The farmer said.

"I don't care, I want it there." Markos said. The farmer groaned and walked off, mumbling under his breath. "I can still hear you!" Markos called, not noticing Kassandra there. 

"Markos." Kassandra said, surprised by the progress of the vineyard. 

"Oh, Kassandra! I sent Phoibe to find you, I need a couple of things." Markos said, grabbing Kassandra's shoulder.

"First, why did you not tell me you bought a vineyard. And you still owe me drachmae." Kassandra said. 

"Ah I see that the Cyclops sent people to visit you!" Markos laughed, pointing at the cum going down her leg. He lifted her tunic up and saw the recently raped pussy.

"Markos! Not here!" Kassandra said, slapping Markos' arm away. 

"Come on Kassandra, all my men know of our fuck sessions!" Markos laughed. Kassandra had been an orphan at a young age and when she was washed onto the shore of Kephallonia, Markos found her and looked after her. However, once Kassandra had turned 15 and needed money, Markos offered her drachmae for sexual favors. Kassandra would get fucked hard and rarely get the drachmae she was owed yet after a decade later still, the two of them fucked

"I still want my money." Kassandra said flatly.

"Yes, you'll get your money, I have someone that owes me drachmae so if you could get it from him than it is yours." Markos said. 

"Who is it, better not be Duris again!" Kassandra yelled.

"Funny enough-" But Markos could not finish.

"Why do you keep giving money to Duris? He never pays back!" Kassandra said, frustrated. 

"Duris is a good friend, he'll listen to you." Markos said. 

"Fine. He is in Sami? I'll need a horse." Kassandra said. Markos nodded and together they walked to the stalls of the vineyard where there was a horse waiting for them. "I'll name him Phobos." Kassandra said. She was about to leave when someone ran to them.

"Markos! Kassandra! Bandits kidnapped Phoibe! They're south of the beach!" The woman yelled.

"I'll get her back!" Kassandra yelled, mounting the horse and charging away.

 

1