Fallen Down
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy opened the door which leads out of the changing room in a rush and dashed outside the room and began running towards his home in the hills which was a little away from the town with tears in his eyes. As Martin witnessed the boy running in such a hurry outside the room it generated a small spark of curiosity inside him to know the reason behind the boy's sudden appearance in the sewage pipe and his story. All of the above Martin wanted to know the reason for fear over the boy's face which ends on the conclusion to follow him to know where the boy was up to. As part of that decision, he also started to run behind the boy and shouted.

Martin: Hey boy! Slowdown. I'm also coming with you. Stop there. Let's go slowly. 

Gun: No, I have to reach there as soon as possible.

Martin: The goons may have come to loot your house. And by now they may have looted left also.

Gun: I am sure that they were not there for some loot. They have some other motive behind.

Martin: How do you know that?

Gun: I heard one of the guys talk over his phone.

Martin: He looks just like a 10 years old kid. But he has got a good brain.

The boy continued with his run up the hill, Martin who was following the boy also kept continuing climbing up the hill. And after a long period of continues run both of them somehow managed to reach the boy's house. As Martin saw the boy's house from a few distances away he underwent a relief inside himself because he didn't want to run more and at the same time he also got amused to know about such a house at that hill which was disconnected from the outsiders completely.

Martin: Really! There was such a house here like this? I didn't know about this till now! Even though I have come here several times for hiking. (Talking to himself in his mind).

Then the boy and Martin slowly moved towards the house as they approached suddenly a big noise came from the house.

Bang! Bang! Suddenly, Martin held the boy back and hid him & the boy behind the tree beside them because from the noise itself Martin understood what was that noise. And he held the boy's mouth so that he can't make a noise. Then gave a peek towards the house from behind the tree. As he gave a peek the view he saw was that some people who were in black and black suits came outside of the house and from that one there was a man who had a cut over his right eye was fully covered with blood over his face. Those all view which Martin witnessed was a little unacceptable for him because he has only seen this kind of things in movies. He stood there behind the tree stunned and watched all those peoples activities. 

As he was observing suddenly a voice came from behind, which asked, " What are you doing here?". When Martin heard that voice, suddenly he got into his attacking position and threw a punch without looking who is behind him as a first step of the defensive approach. After throwing the punch and hitting the person standing behind him. After throwing the punch Martin got realised that it was his friend Louis. And as Louis got punched by Martin he fell over to the ground and Louis asked Martin holding his bleeding nose.

Louis: Aah! Why did you hit me?

Martin: Oh, Louis it was you! 

Louis: Why did you hit me? You are an idiot! And, what's going on here? Why are you hiding?

Martin: Keep your voice down you damn it! 

Louis stood confused without knowing what's going on. When these talks happened between Martin and Louis. A goon from the gang came towards the side of the tree where Martin, Louis and the boy were hiding. To check the area because that goon heard Louis falling. As Martin noticed it that moment from the goon's side suddenly he decided to go stealth to save his friend and the boy. Before going stealth he asked his friend and colleague Louis to keep the boy safe and hide him properly. Louis was still confused about the situation and he suddenly held Martin's hand and told him.

Louis: Martin, what happening here? Just me also.

Martin: Just know this that something fishy is going on here. Just protect this boy for some time for me.

Louis: What? What do you mean?

Martin: That I also don't know! Now, please take care of the boy. We have no time for these talks.

Saying that Martin left and hid inside the wild bushes which were growing by that area. The goon who was walking towards the tree took his knife out from his knife holder and walked in a cautious manner holding the knife in his hand. Martin who was hiding in the bushes took a stone and threw it in the other direction to divert his focus. As the goon heard the noise and ended up diverting his focus. Suddenly, Martin who was in the bush swiftly rampaged towards the goon and with his whole strength, Martin gave a hard blow on the goon's back part of the head which ended up the goon getting unconscious. As the goon got unconscious Martin took him aside dragging into the bushes and tied up with him by his belt which he was wearing on his waist and tied up his mouth with his handkerchief which was in his pocket. After witnessing these all events Louis also got to know the seriousness of the matter.

As the danger got off Martin came back. Louis kept on looking at Martin as something extraordinary. As Martin noticed that Louis was staring he asked.

Martin: Hey, what are you staring at?

Louis: I didn't know you had a face like this also.

Martin: Don't be amazed. These all I learnt from the compulsory military services.

Louis: Hmmm. Now tell me, what's going on here? Who are these people in suits?

Martin: I don't know who they are. But I heard someone firing.

Suddenly the man who had the cut over the right eye called all other members in front of the house and left the place in a van which was parked behind the house. When the guys in black left the spot, Louis looked towards Martin and asked.

Louis: Now, what? I feel something bad is going to happen.

Martin: Stop being a coward.

Suddenly, the kid released himself from the arms of Louis and ran towards the house. As Louis and Martin saw the boy running. Martin said.

Martin: Hey kid! Let's go together. Wait for us also.

Gun: My mom and uncle.

0