Last Bit of Fire Inside
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Martin and Louis saw the eager boy running towards the house from where the goons had just left. Keeping that all in mind they also backed the running boy to check whether still there was someone in the house or not? And also to know, what the hell had happened in that house. As all three of them got to the front door of the house the boy opened the door of the house, and as well as Martin and Louis. Martin looked towards Louis and said.

Martin: Bro, you go that side. (pointing towards the left direction of the house). And I will go checking there.

Louis: Bro, we should leave the place as soon as possible. You also saw those weird people. I feel something off here. Come on, let's go.

Martin: Louis, come to your senses. Don't act stupid. And, do as I told you. Go

Louis: I'm telling you this for our benefit only.

Martin: Stop! If you want to leave you can.

Louis: For whom you are taking these risks, Martin? Are you doing all these things for that kid who you even doesn't know the name or know his family? And why are you so into that kid?

Martin: It's my final word if you want to help stay.

Louis: Aah! Now, what should I do? Okay! I will stay.

Martin: Thanks, brother.

Louis: Now just check the rooms instead of talking and wasting the time here. We must clear the scene as soon as someone else comes here.

Martin: Okay! Let's begin the search.

And as said earlier both Louis and Martin split up and gone in different directions to begin their search. 

While Louis was searching for some clue about the people who were in the house while they were outside and at the same time he was looking for anyone there other than them in the house. At that moment, he suddenly came to notice a big black plastic bag was kept in the corner of that room itself in which he was searching. As he saw that he slowly walked towards it.

On the other side, Martin was also looking around for some clue during that time he found one of the family photographs of the boy in the room in which he was currently in. As he saw that photo he took it in his hands started to take a look over it.

As he was taking a look over the photo Suddenly, Martin ended up hearing Louis freaking out of fear as Martin heard him he took the photo from the frame and kept it in his pocket in a rush and then quickly ran towards Louis's side. When Martin reached the room from where he heard Louis voice, the scene which he got to witness there was something else Louis was omitting pretty badly after coming outside the room which he was in and he was pointing his finger towards the room with a shocked face. Martin walked into the room as he looked around and when his eyes went towards the floor he saw the pool of blood as he moved a little more closely towards the blood he saw the plastic bag kept right in front of him at the corner of the room. And when he looked inside the bag the view, literally, shocked him because it was really sickening and demonic and something unvisualisable even in the darkest dream of a person. The bag contained a person who was beaten into pulp and was butchered into pieces and then the parts were been packed in that bag. That scene, really disturbed Martin too, as Martin saw that scene his inner palm got sweaty because of nervousness and he came out of the room with a stone-faced expression. And Martin lifted his hand and kept it on Louis's shoulder, as Martin kept did that Louis looked behind and asked.

Louis: What I saw and what am thinking are both true or not? Is that a human being?

Martin: Yes, you are right. That's a human. Something very dark has happened here the previous night.

After wiping off the sweat with the sleeve of the shirt Martin suddenly asked to Louis.

Martin: Where is that kid?

Louis: I last saw him when we split up for searching and he was going to the first floor. 

Martin: Just stop the search this room here. 

Suddenly in a lower tone, they heard a crying voice, Louis and Martin both followed the voice, it led them to the first floor of the house and the voice they were hearing was of the kid who was rescued by Martin at the construction site. As they both got inside the room from where the voice was coming there they saw a lady laying over the floor with so many cuts and bruises over her face and other visible parts when the looked more closely they saw that moreover the injuries she was also been twice, one on her under rib area and one on her chest from there the blood was pouring out. But the shots were fresh because of that Martin checked if she is alive or not. While he checked her he felt a small amount of life presence inside her body which wanted to live. As Martin knew that she can live he looked over the kid and Louis who helped him this much. Seeing Martin's expression Louis asked.

Louis: Is she also dead?

As this question was asked by Louis suddenly the boy who was standing right next to them started crying at that time itself the glass of the window started cracking out and end up breaking. They stood there clueless. Then Martin said.

Marrin: Louis, please don't say that at least in front of the kid. After checking I can say that she is breathing if we take her to the hospital asap we can save her.

Suddenly the kid who was standing by in tears asked Martin.

Gun: Mister, please save my mom! I will do anything for you. Please save her.

Martin: Look kid it's not like that we don't want to help you and your mom. But there is a very rare chance she will survive. First, we need a vehicle. The ambulance will not come here. Do you have any vehicle?

Louis: Anyway we have reached this far and seen this much. We should help this kid and his mother by any means bro.

Gun: We have an old van in our garage which is behind our house.

Martin: So kid, go fast and take out the keys of the van and Louis go with him and take the van, then come to the front of the house.

Louis: Okay.

Then the kid and Louis rushes to get the vehicle ready. Meanwhile, Martin says to the lady.

Martin: Maam, stay awake. 

Then Martin as a fast and important step covered the lady's wound with a clean cloth to avoid the excess blood flow and somehow managed to get her to the lobby of the house. Till that time the kid and Louis came up with the van to the front of the house from the backside of the house where the van was parked. And both Louis and Martin loaded the lady inside the van and swiftly left for the nearby hospital.

0