Chapter 10: Imouto Can’t Understand
3k 13 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

◆Inoue Aimi’s POV◆

 

“I’m so happy. Itsuki-kun♡ accepted me♡.” The girl happily said in her own thoughts. She was delighted to be accepted by Sano and even being accepted easily by his mother.

 

“Itsuki-kun♡, I want more hugs♡” 

 

“Okay, okay. Geez, you’re really spoiled.” Sano said as he hugs Inoue tenderly in his arms again.

 

“Ehehe♡. I wuv♡ you. I really, really wuv♡ you.” Inoue said lovingly from getting spoiled by Sano. 

 

As they were happily embracing each other, the door of Sano’s room flung open revealing a girl standing there with questioning eyes.

 

“”!?”” The couple were both startled seeing the girl intrude on them. Inoue looked a second at the girl before looking again at Sano with dead eyes, speaking to him.

 

“Itsuki-kun…”

 

“Onii-chan…”

 

“”Who is she!?”"

◆Sano Kohana’s POV◆

 

“I’m home.” Kohana said as she went inside her house. Taking off her shoes, she found an unfamiliar girl’s shoes on the doorway. She was curious as to who could be the visitor they are having.

 

“Oh? Kocchan, welcome back.” Her mother said as she went inside the living room that was connected with the kitchen.

 

“Okaa-san, do we have a visitor?” She asked as she was seriously curious as to who it could be.

 

“Hmm? Oh yes, you’re Onii-chan’s girlfriend is here. They’re in your Onii-chan’s room, don’t disturb them, okay.”

 

“Hai, ha-- *!?* wait, I think I heard that wrong. You’re not saying Onii-chan has a girlfriend, right?” Kohana asked as she was befuddled hearing what her mother said.

 

“You didn’t hear that wrong, Kocchan. You’re Onii-chan have a very cute girlfriend.” Her mother assured, telling her she didn’t hear anything wrong.

 

“Impossible. How can Onii-chan have a girlfriend? I have to see for myself.” She determined to herself, wanting to find out if it was true. Without wasting any time, Kohana went in front of her brother’s room peeking at the slightly opened door. There she saw…

 

“Itsuki-kun♡, I want more hugs♡” 

 

“Okay, okay. Geez, you’re really spoiled.” 

 

“Ehehe♡. I wuv♡ you. I really, really wuv♡ you."

“!?!?”

...her brother spoiling Inoue in his room. Confused, Kohana flung open her brother’s door, intruding into the couple's “lovey-dovey” moment as she saw it.

 

She looked at her brother with questioning eyes, asking him…

 

“Onii-chan…”

 

“Itsuki-kun…”

 

“”Who is she!?”"

 

She was confused at how her brother could manage to get a girlfriend. She couldn’t understand how it was possible.

 

“K-Kohana...t-this is…” Sano stuttered, trying to explain to his sister who Inoue was, but was stopped as Inoue suddenly spoke.

 

“I am Itsuki-kun’s girlfriend, and who might you be?” Inoue answered Kohana’s question with dead eyes. Seeing her dead eyes, Kohana became startled before replying.

 

“I-I am Kohana. I’m that baka Onii-chan’s little sister.” She replied dissing her own brother.

 

“Heee, so you’re Itsuki-kun’s little sister. It’s a pleasure to meet you, *sister*.” (Gishi - sister-in-law) Inoue said as her expression changed to that of a fond big sister.

 

Kohana was befuddled seeing the expression Inoue was giving her. Perplexed as she was called sister-in-law by Inoue. She understood, her brother has a very beautiful girlfriend, but she can’t understand how her brother could even have one.

 

Inoue stood up, walking closer to Kohana. Seeing this, Kohana took a step back, but was stopped when Inoue held her hands.

 

“I hope we get along from now on♡.”

 

“U-Uh, y-yes.” Kohana replied in mutters as Inoue happily talked to her.

 

Sano was relieved seeing that Inoue was trying to get along with his little sister. He smiled warmly watching as they try to get along. 

 

Kohana looking at her brother saw his warm smile, rudely said to him, “W-Why are you looking at me like that!? Stop that!?”. Hearing that, Sano’s smile grew widely as he knew his little sister was flustered from getting approached by Inoue.

 

“S-Stop that!? Your smile is getting annoying!?” Kohana added as she saw her brother wouldn’t stop smiling at her. Kohana blushed as she was fondly hugged by Inoue.

 

“W-What are you doing!? Let me go!?”

 

“Ehh, no way. I wanna be more close with my new little sister*.” Inoue replied to Kohana, not letting her get out of her affectionate hug. 

 

Kohana was very confused at the situation and annoyed as her brother’s expression to her was not stopping. She wanted to punch her brother’s annoying smile, but couldn’t do it as Inoue was hugging her tightly in her arms.

 

“Kyaa!! I have a new cute little sister♡!!” Inoue kept hugging her, making her more flustered. Kohana couldn’t understand her new situation, she was already confused with her brother having a girlfriend as it is, but it was more confusing to her to get fondly hugged by that same girlfriend claiming her as a new little sister.

 

“Are you really Onii-chan’s girlfriend?” Curious, she wanted to confirm if the girl who was hugging her is a genuine lover of her brother.

 

“Of course I am♡. I love Itsuki-kun♡ very much♡.” Inoue answered her question clearly, blushing as she squealed lightly from answering Kohana’s question.

 

Kohana’s thinking process stopped as she heard Inoue’s sincere answer. She has short-circuited from Inoue’s maidenly actions. It was an honest feeling the girl that was in front of her had for her brother.

 

“Th…”

 

“Th?”

 

“THIS IS IMPOSSIBLEEE!!!!”

60