Note – Please read first!
134 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hi~

Sheesh it's been a year but the writing gear is finally spinning again. It's a bit rusty but I do have a lot more motivation for this now.

First, this whole story is shifting to using present tense instead of past tense but since this has a big word count and I work an office job for 5.5 days a week, updating the previous chapters will take time. I'm doing it slowly but I'm focusing more on writing the newer chapters.

Second, there's going to be some context changes here and there but the overall story should remain the same. The big plot points shouldn't be changing too much, but my brain is stupid so we'll see in the future whether or not it does an oopsie.

Third, I changed the chapter titles because figuring what to title a chapter was my personal circle of hell so fuck that.

Lastly, I don't promise a set schedule, but at the very least I have a glob of motivation to finish this (tbh, half because I wanna cook something else up lol, but this series has to finish first.)

A good chunk of future chapters will focus on the reality aspects of this story, so if you're here for the (terribly written) game elements, I just wanna save you some time and energy by telling you that the story won't be focused on that for a while until I get ai and morion to proper therapy lmao.

 

that's all! thank you for sticking around <3

 

I don't like keeping author's notes like this so when I reach the end, this note will get yeeted into the void.

5