Breaking through enemies for breakfast
29 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

These...dragons..they are weird. They must be looking down on me, for none of them till now revealed a second form where we find out, it was a naked  reptilian loli all along. Instead, they have been dying...like mobs? Like mobs! I GET IT. IT WAS THE FREAKING MOBS. No way they weren't cute. Huh, I must be getting rusty. I see years of living in comfort had made the tiger slumber. It is a good day, you know. Birds are chirping, flowers are....non existant. On days like this dragons like you should, perish. EEEEEEEEaaoouuuccchhhhhh. One of them bit my finger. Ouchiiaahhhh. They attacked my feet. What the. Is this. Is this the end? Hah, so you thought. Take that, Ultra Defence curl. By curling my body and clenching all my muscles, I can make my defence stat high. Haha, tacticle retreat, you losers-ooh, no, not the face. Ouch. Now you have done it. Acting weak taking damage, Why, that was my whole plan. Now you have lowered your guard. I open my eye, and there it was. The golden opportunity an untrained eye would miss. The dragon's foot. Right in front of me. Fool was too busy hitting me with a club that he left his lower body unguarded. Arigathanks Sac_onmynuds sensie. I will never forget how you taught me how important levelling up perception is. Fufufu. I grab the foot. The dragon is suprised and stops attacking for a moment. You falter. I pick him up, stand up as fast as I can, targeting on the next dragon. And then...I used a dragon to kill another dragon. Smashed their skulls right head on. Pun totally intended. But it doesn't stop now. Now that I have established dominance over his kins, its time to....repent. Repent melting the clothes of all the farmgirls. I said while whiping one. You, repent chasing little girls all over the town. I said while hammering one. After a while, it was nearly noon. And justice is served. 

*ping*

*Achievements calculated

36272363627271948374829473 Exp gained.

Leveled up to lv. 457

Now that I have gotten up and taken a look around..there is nothing here, ooh thats a river. Well well well, isn't it the perfect time to take a bath after a good warm up. Well, I suppose it could highly be called warm up, look only my armpits are sweating. Ah, but wait. What if..what..if..there are ladies there. Like, washing clothes oooorr ta..taki..taking a baatthhh. Gulp. Well, I should probably wait. But its not like I know that they are there. It would be purely an accident. Besides it would be probably the best time to tell them how many dragons are here. I must had killed a 100 myself. Don't worry ladies, I'll protect you, I said while skipping there as fast as I could. Unfortunately, there were no ladies there. No girls either. Or gals for that matter. Well, it makes sense, they wouldn't visit a monster infested place, but still. The river flowing here was beautiful. It was clear...and shining..and..and it was uhhh flowerless? Uhh shallow, it was shallow to. Enough hieght for a kindergarten to take a bath. I am not particulary thirsty but..I'll dunk my head in it anyway. I always wanted to do that. I half expected goo balls to stick to my face again but it didn't happen. Hahh, so refreshing. Suddenly, I saw that the waves of river became irregular. Huh, is someone using hymen energy? I turned my head to the right and what I saw made me open my jaw and let all the water drip. It was a tornado. In a river. A tornado in a RIVER. But, there was something in the tornado, I see some shadows. As it approached closer, I saw it. They were fishes, purple fishes, each boring fangs as big as my head. There are carnivorous fishes in a tornado. Su..such a rare monster. Have I started an event? The monster in front of me, I knew it too well. Not only me, but every man in this world who hates ntr porn knows him. Its the underwear stealing sharks, who suck all panties and shred them to bits so that poor women have to roam commando all day. Such..such atrocity. Listen, I said. There is still time to turn back. The way you are walking on shall only bring darkness. But it didn't listen and kept on approaching me. Looks like there is no choice. If I had a headband, I would tighten it now, cause its time to show you the cobra style, WATER EDITION.

Announcement
is some one using hymen energy? Is a misspelled version of hamon energy, a JOJO reference

1