Onto a princess carriage, to the graveyard, I gooooo!
564 14 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The girl named Vivian took my hand and dragged me outside. I could not understand why was this girl running, taking me with her. The hot voices of my future husbands and one son were protesting. I really wanted to join them but while I was in my dreams, the voices had fade away and I found myself in front of what appears to be the school gates. A bunch of high class carriages with horses were parked outside. I was going to ask Vivian what's going on, but she is currently in a pathetic condition. I mean, I know we ran all over to here, but she was breathing so heavy, like she just won a marathon. The way she was just squatting on the ground, catching her breath while opening her mouth to its limits, and the sweat which was forming at her forehead, was very ironical to her noble like appearance. It's actually a wonder she didn't tripped in that long dress. She finally came back to a normal human and said,

"Let's go. I need to show you something."

She led me to one of the more expensive looking carriages, and opened the gate. Inside, was a butler, who seemed to be as suprised as me.

Now, before I go focus on Vivian's explanation, I need to praise the specimen of manliness in front of me. This butler, who was something 50 or so, was totally unlike that headmaster. His skin was firm, with beautiful silky white beard and hair. He even had such broad body that I bet he could even fight some thugs.

Uh, where was I? The carriage had begun moving again so I must had skipped everything. I asked her

"So, where are we going?"

"Oh, yes, sorry. This all must be very strange to you. You see, uhh, let me explain everything. This world, it has a...law. A basic law. What was it..., uhhh. It's been so long. Oh yes. Magic adapts. Each time humans found themselves with a problem, they made a solution and passed on that to their children. Hence, magic is always better the next time. 

This was told to me by my father when I was 8."

"So, what does that has to do with me?"

"You see, this law, has a few exceptions. 5. In the order of their origin, they are

The first Demon Lord

The Second Demon Lord

The Disciple of The Second Demon Lord

The Individual named Kami

And...uhhh...wait, what was her name? Sebastian, do you remember the 5th one?"

It seems like the butler's name was Sebastian. Haaa. Doesn't this mean we are on first name basis already.

"No, mistress. I don't recall her name."

"Huh, well, doesn't matter anyway. She is not important. The important thing is that, did you know that The Second was a...MAAGICAL GIRL!"

"Ha, she was? But then why did she join the demons?"

"He. The Second is a he. As for why he joined the demons, we don't know. The records from such long ago are unreliable."

"How long are we talking about?"

"Well, there is an approximately a 1000 year difference between 2 demon lords. Right now we are at 6th, so it will be-"

"Eh, 1600 years, that long?"

"Uh. How, how did you even reach at that number. It's 4000 years."

"Wow, were humans even born at that point?"

"Humans have been alive for millions of years, Maagical Girl Flare."

"Hh, please keep it to Flare."

"Okay, Flare."

"So, wait, didn't you said it was a 'he'? Aren't Magical girls a 'she's?

"Huh, really? I was expecting you to answer that question. I always wondered why they called him girl. Our books said he preferred the term 'maagical girls', but I suppose it is also something history just made up."

"So, where are we even going?"

Vivian giggled a bit. Acting all smug, like she was expecting this question.

"We are going to the Emperor's Rest. All the emperors of this kingdom are buried there."

"Iiieeeee. Why are we going to a graveyard?"

"Because it's a museum now. And you know what it has? It has the wand of the Second!"

Vivian seemed really excited for it. I must admit, I am curious too. I called Nanora to ask if he knew anything. With just thinking that, the small talking rabbit appeared on my palm. Vivian's eyes glowed at the little miracle I was used to.

"Hey hey hey. Flare! What's that! Ohhh, he is so cuuuute. Can I hold him?"

"Sure." I said holding out my hand.

"Ahhh, he is so soft. What is his name?"

"Hello, My name is Nanoja." Squeeled Nanoja.

Vivian almost dropped him with surprise. Well, a talking rabbit is a bit unusual thing. She hugged him a bit more, tickled his ears and handed him back.

"Waaah, Flare, you are so lucky~~~. I wish I had him."

"Well, he is my companion after all. All magical girls have one."

"Mmmmm, I wonder if The Second also had one."

"If he did, wouldn't that be cute?"

"Oh, it totally would be."

I looked outside the window. It was a normal city, very much like my own in another world, but ancient. No, not ancient, medivial would be a better word. It was just like those pictures I would see in my history books.

Soon, I was beginning to see the people, dressed just like medieval Europe. The crowd got thicker and thicker and the carriage had to stop for a while. Sebastian talked to someone outside before the carriage moved again.

"Are we there?" I asked.

"Yes, my lady." Said Sebastian.

"Could you say that again."

"Yes, my lady."

"Again, with more emotion."

"Yes, my lady."

Haaaahhhh, it's so soothing. I want that voice to put me down to sleep. The carriage stopped again and I climbed out to see a huge building, both wide and tall. There were a bunch of people too. I say a lot, but honestly, it was comparable to the crowd in my world in an amusement park. 

But the strangest thing of all was, even from here, the parking, I could see it. It was either wooden or painted brown, but at the centre of the museum, right in front of its entrance, was a huge throne. Huge as in almost 100 feet long and like 50 feet wide. Why is this world so captivated by tall things! Anyways, 

"Tha, that has to be his throne, right? The demon lord's?"

"Hm" Vivian giggled again, "No. It's his disciple's. It is the throne of D4C."

Announcement
Yes, this is a reupload.

17