Chapter 20
90 3 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I went along humming and humming along as I skipped around and round.

I was really happy. I never knew things would go this easy. 

Time to go meet Clair no-

Oh, wait, I completely forgot about Claire! Well, almost fprgot about her. Just remembered in time that she is currently locked in a dark room.

Hmmmmmmmm. Let's seeeeeeeee.

What to do what to do what to do what to do today?

They want to use Clair against me?

Oh my, how sillly. Its not like I am hurting anyone. I just wanna play. We are at school, and I am just a high school student, what could they possibly think I would do?

Isn't this, there was a word for this wasn't there?

Lol?

Hehe. Hehehee. Hahahhahaha. Feels so nice. 

I really wasted so much time with Dr. Crime. Why didn't I think of killing him? It's such a great idea! Gosh, I am sooo stupid.

So, what to do about Claire? Hmmmmmmmm.

Hmmmmmmm?

Hmmmmmmmmm.

Oh my, look at that, while I was thinking, I accidently found the huge door of principal. Hehehe.

Its funny, I was just about to go there.

So, let's open the kabbaaamm and whoose away!

"Principalll!"

"Hm? Flare? What is it, did you-"

"Yes, yes, I talked with Viv, she is sleep. Let me, gimme some tea."

"A..a what?"

"Teateateatwateateatetatetatsta. TEA!"

"Oh tea, of course. What kind you want?"

"Lets, le, lots of milk. Lots of it. And sugar."

"Uhh, here, I'll chose it for you. I highly recommend this one from Oakpur, it has a really nice aroma."

"Ooooh, gimme!"

"Well, someone looks excited. How much sugar you want?"

"1 spoon, pleze. And thank ya."

"What happened to your voice?"

"Oh me, I am just. Drunk. A but."

"Drunk? On what? What did you drink?"

"On water. Hehehe. Sooo, prinnncelalp."

"Principal. Say that again."

"Prinacilw."

"Are you okay, Flair?"

"I am fine, I am best, I am good. Princvimal sannn. Where is Claire?"

"Claire, you see, has gone to meet her parents. We received a letter from them this morning."

"Oh really. Saayyyyy, priwo saannnn. I know what a Claire is. A clair is sweet as candy, you know. And she has some real nive hair. And she is soft too. And she is very bery cuteee. Such a cuitee pie."

"Ah, I see?"

"No, you don't see. I know Claie, but I don't know her clotjes. I don't know what she is wearing.

So, if I were to send a beam to destroy everything other than Claire, it would tear her clotjes too.

I don't want to tear her clotjes, doesn't seem lile she cann afford new ones."

"Uh. Ah. Hmm. Ahem. Flaire, I don't know what you are talking about. Like I said, Claire is currently at her home."

"Hmmmmmmmmm? Sokaaaa. Soka soka soaksa oska. Sooooooooooo sje is at her parents. Hehe. Her parents arw qeird, you know?"

"What?"

"Weirdos."

"Speak clearly please."

"Weird! Strange! Pathetic! Undeserving! Hell spawns! Call them whate you want. Point is,

They are treating her bad!"

"How can you say so?"

"Wellllll, she is breathing bad. The 'hufff hufff' type. She has her eyes closed. And tied to a chair, so bad. Badbadbadbabdbabdbabsbbabsnandnandnasb."

"Flaire, you are still in a dream. Wash your face first. You haven't even had your tea yet."

"Tea? Oh, tea. I know of it, I heard it. Tea. Yes, I had it before. It tastes...bitter, right?"

The-the principal didn't answer me, so sad. He just picked up that steel thing. The rectangular one, phone? Cell phone? Smart phone? Hologram? What was it? The communication thing. 

Oh my, look at that, he has already spoken into it.

So, sad.

I didn't even get to hear it.

"Principal saaann, what did you say?"

"I called security to escort you to your room."

"Eh? Rude~~♡. Pervert, hentai. Principal is a hentai. Let's seee. I would had gone to my room too, ya know? No nneeeedd to call someone."

"Well please do then."

"K~~♡"

And I hop and I skip, and I remember, oh wait!

Claire! I totally forgot about her!

Whoopsie?

And I hop but back and I squibble, and I moonwalk to the window and I-

Open it like Levi from AOT

AndIopenitlikeLevifromAOT

And I spin my wand, and...

Ara? The principal is holding my hand.

Oh my, principal san, we haven't gotten that far yet! Soo lewwd. Are you really an hentao? Oh, sucj a daring man. We can't Rincipal, you are already married.

I mean, you aren't giving me much choice here,

He has such a strong grip on me, as if to prevent me from spinning the wand. And now he is pulling me, oh, how forceful.

 I'll fall in love like this!

Oh, we can't fall in love, I have to love everyone. 

That's why, you have to go away.

Such a romantic pose, he is holding me from behind, locking my arms.

And I give a head butt to behind.

A kick to the window in front of me, and both of us get pushed backwards.

A kick to his leg now, 

Oh my, stop grunting and cry so much! I can't concentrate!

Anyhow, he has loosened the grip. 

Gomene, soorrrry. But a spin of my wand and go to deep sleep.

Coming back, spin spin spin, and beeeammmm.

LOVE BEEEAAAAMMMMM ^^)<=======♡

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

At first, there was silence, and then, the BOOM happened.

A little mushroom cloud, a tiny one. Like..smaller than my pinky.

Anyhow, swory to Claire's parents, but I didn't knew how you looked so you must be die now. Also, Claire's clothes. So sad, they tore up.

Spin spin? Can I do spin spin? I wanna do spin spin spin!

Oh little wand of mine, bring back all those who were killed. And clothes too! 

Llllooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeer BEEWAAAAASMMMMMMMMM

@.@)<====================♤♡◇♡♤◇♡♡◇♡♡◇♤◇◇◇♡◇◇♡♡♤♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇♡◇♡♡◇◇♡♤♡◇◇♡♡♡◇◇♡♡♡◇◇♡◇◇♡♡◇◇♡♡♡♡HEHEHEHHEHSH

Ah, you know how good it feels?

I feel so much love.

So much love, too much love to be shown,

Committing to commitments~~

Riding from flamingo boat?

Expectations?

How did that song go?

God, do you remember that song?

Oh, wait, I was talking about love!

Yeah, you know how much I love? I love everyone! So much love! I love you! I love you very much! Please become my child! I even love the person behind me who is going to put me in a sack-

Oh my, who turned the lights off?

Meep.

Meep meeep.

Will it be my turn to be in a dark room? Will i be with Claire? Or Flare? Or Vivian? Or Rodewood?

So many possibilities! So much love!

1