Chapter 23
57 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oya oya oya" I say like an anime villian, "what do we have hear?"

"Heeeee, master is so cwoool. ۹(ÒہÓ)۶"

Not now, later.

I am currently surrounded by them, spears. Knights are holding them.

Can I remove them? I touch one with my finger, and try to mive it left.

Ooooh, it did move! The knight's hand is trembling, so I assume I must be strong now.

The other knights were rude however, they poked me in the neck. Thankfully, it didn't penetrate the skin, but it was annoying nevertheless.

Let's seeeeeeee.

It has benn a while since I have gought like this, surrounded by monsters. I used to do it a lot back in my magical girl days. 

Feels nostalgic.

Let's see, first, squat quickly, and a right leg sweep to make as many lose balance as possible. However, either due to the armor, or perhaps becaise they were strong, only one lost his balance a little.

But that's enough, they are confused, a little jump and an uppercut punch to the one who lost his balance. As he was falling, a knee kick to the back of his head, giving him a concussion.

So...this was a horrible decision, because now the other knights are alerted. In fact, more have arrived.

Ahhhh, all because I was feeling nostalgic.

Also, my hand is feeling weird. Kinda lile when you hit your elbow on furniture and it does the vibration thingy.

Or when you sit for too long and your legs go asleep.

Oh, now I have more spears poking me. Very rude, can't a girl have a little monologue?

Now what? If I were a normal magical girl, this would be time to self explode, killing all mosters and sacrificing myself for the city.

But this time, I have to save the world! 

Shall we try this new wand?

"(๑✧∀✧๑)"

There is not much space, I can't spin spin. Sad. Also, these spears poking me are annoying.

I felt some warmth on top my head, and felt my hair slowly getting charred.

Ah, fireball. Classic.

This would be the time to take it and then heal myself, but as the fireball approached, it vanished.

"━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━ Mastwer. Thwat was dagwerous. UwU."

Very, did you stop it.

"UwU."

Very nice of you.

So, time to use the new wand, I can't spin you, so that's sad.

I close my eyes, and feel it. Roots buried deep inside me, emerging from the wand, connected with my being. 

This one doesn't require love, it requires fear.

Fear of having the sky turn red

Fear of having your life threatened

Fear that, even after trying your best, you can't do anything.

Fear of having your life in hands of someone else

Fear of change

Fear of nothingness

Fear of Maagical Girl Flare escaping

The wand glowed a magnificent shade of violet. The spears were poking at me even harder, even trembling. Many other fireballs came. Some rocks. Some arrows.

This castle contains

157 knights for protection of king

One king

One queen

200 consorts

3610 maids

803 cooks

Another batch of thousands of knights would be coming soon from the barracks.

So many attacks at once, must be stopped. 

Slowly, purple light leaked from wand, slithering like a snake, going all around, dividing into tentacles, there was panic, but I stood in awe. Only I, who could see emotions could see it.

The real magic. It was as if classical piano was ringing in my ears, I could feel the pressure building, the heartbeats, the sweat dripping. The light formed rings and rings and the rings intermingled and...disappeared

At first, nothing happened, or so it would seem.

Someone took hold of my hands, and I didn't resist. They took my wand too.

Ah, what should I name it?

Well, they are now pushing me, saying some stuff I don't care about. 

The spell has been casted. A simple one. The most simple spell in existence.

Theu were carrying me, very roughly, bit I didn't feel any pain, when I, no, We all heard a little crack.

I didn't need to look, but everyone else did. There was a huge crack on the pillar.

One of the knights goes to check it, and touches it with his finger,

Hehe.

It grows bigger, and wider, and it spreads. It goes from pillar to floor to roof.

I get a punch. That too from a metal glove.

"Fix this! I know you are causing it!"

I didn't feel like any pain, yet, just for drama, I spit out a bit of my saliva, and with a grin, I said.

"Why would I fix it, when I am the one who caused it?"

Yay! Nailed it!

Wand, now's the perfect time, we have set up a dramatic stage, turn this thing to maximum!

"(~^^) un."

Immediately, the entire castle crumbled, but was held in place. Each rock, each sand particle, each iron rod was simply levitating in place.

Everyone looked around to see the piece of art, a castle magnificent enough to hold a king, getting broken into pieces as big as my hands.

And they spin. Spin, every rock spins, spins till they are hazy to the eye.

"S-stop, you witch!"

"Hushh. Let it happen."

With a bang, the entire floor cracked and was raised many meters into the sky, high enough to kill someone. High enough that I could see clouds at horizon.

All the walls followed us, it was like a ghost of dust, travelling at high speeds, rotating like cutting blades, right towards all the humans currently in a free fall.

Kachaaak!

Or so I wished, however, I am not that bad of a person. The shurikens just stopped barely in front of them.

They weren't falling anymore, all held to place.

The entire castle, now a storm controlled by me.

The king is now my hostage.

Ala, haven't I really outdone myself?

Look at me, flying in sky like an angel, while others are helplessly struggling around me. The maids are screaming, even the royalty is. 

Okay, who just shot a fireball on me! We are at sky, for God's sake! Let me have this moment!

Some people, honestly.

Eto, now,

"Everyone! You saw how powerful I am! Let's just say that it like 0.00000000000001% of my full power. I shall be waiting at that building you see, so come fight me when you are strong."

And then, calmly put them down. Oopsies? Well, it is going to be expensive to repair this, right? Well, not my problem. I am villian. Hahha.

Wand!

"Herwie!" It said as it flew into my hand.

Letz gooooooo

"Gwwwoooooooo!" And the grey light surrounded me again and I found myself in my room.

2