Extra, also announcement
122 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

So....uhh....my sister is getting married.

No, no, don't congratulate me, you have to pity me.

Since my sister is getting married, I would have to act as a waiter and serve guests.

I also have to meet new people, which makes me go grrrr.

Sooooooooo, don't expect a regular upload. Praise the lords whenever you see a chapter.

Not to mention, my exams might start in August, so....yeah, bye bye to lots of chapters.

Meanwhile, take a look at this Flare-Vivian fight written by @Kaieta  who is also an author here on SH. Take a look at her works, will you?

[Insert hotizontal line here]

I don't care .

Lalalala .

She looks so angry . Is it because i blasted a whole city , then " bam " , restore it back ?

Oh .

  Hey , did you get angry ? Did you get hungry ? ~

Opp . Opps .

Her face got sooooooooo scaryyyyyyyyyyy !!

Scary . You know what kind of face a person who lost her parent by an enemy ?

Op . I must showered her with a bit of water . She looks like she was going to explode . 

Upp . Not good . I am a magical girl , a magical girl who all fun and good-hearted . There you go .

   Water Shower !

Raaaaaaoooooo !

She was wet . Hmmm ? 

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ????

She looks weird . Her face is redder than usual . 

Ohhhh . 

She don't like cold water ! Why is she raising her staff ? 

She want to point it at me . 

I dunno . What she want to do ^.^? 

Ah . 

I know . She want to bath together . 

Aiyaa . Why you are so shy ~~~~ ? 

   You arrreeeee SHYYY , SHYYYYYY !  You must named yourself Shy !

I spun round and round . My pink , cute frills dancing as they was moving by some kind of godly will .

  Water Fall !

Oppp . The school was flooded . 

And why The White Clothed Girl was screaming ? What is that red substance that was pouring out of her body ? Blood ?

Uppp . This is strange . Strange ~~~ She swung her arm . 

All water vaporized ! 

What a powerful neee-san . She is strong . At least , i believe that she as strong as me , who get her power from the love ~~~

Love , i love ~ 

More power appeared ~

  You madwomen .

Oh , she snapped . This isn't good . I must fly ! Fly as a butterfly !

This girl is poison . Vivian clicked her tongue . She raised her staff and created multi spells . Her head that was filled with silver hairs raised , and her big eyes target the flying Flare . Various circles appeared and shot out attacks . She do this very precisely while running away from her spot . She compressed her legs and jumped off the school . 

    Wave Bommb~

The school received another strike and half of that area of school has been pulverized . Vivian don't care and while dashing around ....

   Magic Wand's Stored Spell number 6 : Gravillion .

   Aaaaaaaccckkkk !!!!???? 

The pink magic girl screamed as she was pulled down . It ended abruptly while Vivian was repeatedly deployed shields after shields to moving through the sky . Flare suck in a whole lungs of air and she curled her two arms next to her sides , and Vivian spun around to prepare for another spell .

Flare gritted her teeth and swung her arms out . A sky-crushing sound exploded and Gravillion was canceled .

   Hehehehehh .

   Hehehehehehhehehehe .

   HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAA !!!!

She raised her bloodied arm that was holding her pink staff above her head . Flare's head was titled to the right while her wings shine . Screams and maddening sound of various citizens appeared . 

    Onneeee-sannnnn ~ how ~ great you ~ are ~!!!! 

Buzzing sounds that resembles metal tearing appeared . 

   What ? What is that monster ?!!!

   Aaaaahhhh !! My ears !!!

   Ran , ran away !!! Find other teachers !!!

Opppp . OPPPP .

Oops indeed . I burned human , whom i treasure alive . Ehehehehhe .

Their dying sound was toooo cute . I love to hear it more .

Oh , but no . I was a good girl .

A happy girl .

    Vibration ......

I swung my wand toward the girl . Hey onee-san , you want to play with me right ?

    .... Disintegration Arrows Random Shooting !!!!

    Kuuaacckkkk !!!!

Arrows after arrows appeared within a blink . Vivian thrust her staff forward at the same time her body was pierced by one of the arrow that as thick as a tree log . 

    Tenkai !

   Kwaanggg !!!

Vivian was rapidly pierced by arrows ! Flare's shield was hit by an invisible attack . The arrows really shoot randomly as tens thousands of arrow - which each arrow have the power not less than Wave Bomb - devastated every locations of this big city . Then , hundred of shadows appeared above Flare , the perpetrator .

   Spike Crush !!!

   Huuuppp !

Flare's shield was hit by these scare-looking spikes . Vivian suddenly appeared by god-know what she has done .

   Earthquake .

   Revolve Pink Wave ~!

Reeeennnnn ---!!

A pink and a gray sphere of power hit each other . Vivian still kept her cold face and Flare was laughing madly . Her pink clothes was swaying violently by the waves .

   AHAHAHAHAHHAHA !!! ONEEEE-SAAAANNN , WHY ARE YOU .....

She pulled her legs back and a pink energy blade appeared . She twisted her hip .

   SOOOO WEEAAAKKKK ????????!!!!

The energy blade slashed at Vivian and a heart-broken screamed echoed in the red sky . The kick has slashed through Vivian's leather clothes and she fallen down . 

Ahahahhahha .

You aren't as strong as an angel of love like me after all , neesan .

Do you want to turn into Nessan ? That was the name of one brand of sausage i love . 

Here i ~ come ! Spin spin spin ! Dye the world with sin ~!

 Hell ! Curse Ghost Vines ! Condensed Loving Energy Shots !

Up to three wave of different types of offensive dashed toward oneee-sannn falling figure . A zone of red flame , bunch of black twisted vines that will tear off even onneee~~saannnn undergarments without recovering tore her apart . 

Ne , ne . Onee-san . Onee-san ~. 

Do you want the whole dead city to revive and witness your shameful body right now ? You attack me ~~~ so i can retaliate that much , right onee-san ?

Hmm ? Did i attack her first . Oh , mai-wa . 

Let spin around ! Spin spin spin ~

Exactly 457 spheres of pink energy that was condensed to the extreme revolved around me like i was the center of this world . Uhm , this will consume a lot of my power ~ but no Problem ~!

They stopped and all at once , they suddenly turned into monstrous Red Laser Pillars Torrent Down , a magic that enough to boiled a whole mountain to lava . 

Hey , did you boiled alive ? Heeee , heeee , are you alive~~???

Answer meeeee ^^/

   457 Red Laser Pillars Torrent Down !!!!

All of these condensed beams that contains at least 40% of my energy was poured exactly on the nude body that was tore up by vines . Her guts and organs was butchered out and her skull was crushed . 

Ohhhhh .

Her brain !

It was being parasitizing by the vines !

Her eyes was rolling backward and her mouth was roared with pains !

Opp . 

Let me ended that . 

Burned Down !!!

Ohehehehehe .

Ohhahhaha .

Heh .

I has destroyed a whole part of the continent just now , right ? 

Ah , where is onee-san ? Where you are ...

Hee ?

I wiped my mouth . Red blood . No , what is this ?

   Aaaa ...

I looked at my stomach . My organs was pulled out by something that cruelly looks like a grasp of hooks . My ....

Where is my shields .... 

When did my purity was pierced ?

I cut them off .

I heal myself . A light-headed attack me .

Oh , did i spent half of my strength ? Fight like that is tir....

Bang .

I don't feel anything anymore . My head is blackened . Wind was tearing at my body again .

What happened to me ... ? My wand ?

       Magic Wand's Stored Spell number 6 : Gravillion .

I heard a familiar voice .

Ah , is it you , white sister ? How did you ... survive ? My stomach suddenly felt so much pain to the point i felt like a rod of melting iron pierced my intestine . 

    UUaaaaaaakkk !!!!!

My eyes shot open . No way . She was .... unharmed ? How ? The Gravillion spell of her was compression my bones and my magic .... 

I can't move .

Love . I love you onee-san . Why you are hurting meeeee ??

I want you to love me ....

   Magic Wand's Stored Spell number 4 : Area Flattening .

   Magic Wand's Stored Spell number 2 : Focusing and Amplify .

   Magic Wand's Stored Spell number 12 : Death Guard .

Ah . 

What is that ? 

No good . My wand has fallen somewhere ....

Ineed it . I NEED IT I NEED IT !!!!

    Summon ..... 

I resist the crushing force that was destroying my body and extended my arm that was covered with tattered clothes . 

I tasted iron .

Oh , i bleed as well .... for using this without my wand .

 I Must counter that . The last strength ...

    ..... DE, MON !!!

Pairs of red , scaly hands that as big as a range of mountains tore the red sky and they slammed to the ground with an frightening power and speed that even faster than sound . Their strength are unrivaled as the crushed more part of the world and they even headed toward her .

Fun , so fun . Did you see my love , nee-san ?

This is how i love you . I even destroy the whole world for you . 

Can you stop this ? 

My body hurt . 

It hurt so much . Smoke from the ground , charred mountains , vaporized lakes , river and sea . Steam everywhere i can look . Deafening sound from the collision of demon's arms . Nee-san , nee-san , do you see my affection for you ?

This is how a magical girl love ~!

My body . I can move it . I crashed to the burning ground . 

Oh , my meat was being cooked . A foot stepped on my head .

  You are just a child , after all .

Oh my god . OMG . Look at this .

 She still unharmed !

How ?

   You just foolishly attack me without knowing that i am immune to magic . Or you already know , but continue seeing i screamed and my blood was shed ?

She pressed her foot on my head heavier . She was telling she love me ?

   Look how your body turned into paste meat . - She smiled - My death guard spell was effective , right ? You will live for hours .

She crushed my forehead , didn't she . Onee-san , you are too cruel . How i am suppose to charm other boys now ? My body heated up . Water poured down to extinguished the fire . 

  Bitch . You dare to attack me ? You didn't even want to stop this . - She pointed at the destroyed world - Hmm ? What you want to say ???

She didn't hear me ? Okay .

Let me repeat it . 

  I love you . Can i be your girlfriend ?

Her expression become rotten . She cursed and crushed my nether region . Oh , pains and pleasure from being dominated ~

  You are really a pervert magical girl . Did you dropped your screw somewhere ? - She shook her head - Kill you will be so light . Why don't you spent time on thinking what i am going to do with your body and your mind now , F,la,re ?

Oops , she sucked alllllll of my remaining energy . Bad , this is bad . She picked my up by my neck .

  Ack .... accccc ...

I am suffocating . She choking me . Eeek . I can't breathe . My vision blurred and my mind turned hazy . Her clear , sadistic voice was heard by my ears . I couldn't take it anymore .......

   Do you want to know what do you look like right now ? Hey , are you still awake ? Don't faint . OHh . but consider how your eyes was rolling back , you must have lost your consciousness . 

Vivian looked at the destroyed world and erect a big house , then dragged the unconscious bloodied body into the house . Splatter of blood , organ , bile and piss was scattered on the ground and formed a line that was cut off the the door . 

Various screams echoed from that house for years before the world was restored .

This is my ~ pieces ~


2