Prompt 4
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My name is Vasilikos. I'm a scientist and master bush-craftsman. One day I was working on some blueprints. But then suddenly blacked out.
I woke up in a dense forest. The whole forest was astir with life. Birds were chirping, insects humming, and the wind whistling around trunks.

Next to me was a lady that looked like she was in her mid-twenties and a very young boy. What surprised me was they had purple-black hair. They also had sharp teeth.

"My blueprints, I have to get them done before the boss screams at me," I exclaimed.
My head started to throb. I pressed my head in pain to feel long hairs on my head. They were purple-black. My nails were sharp and long.

I was confused. Memories that weren't mine rushed into my head.
The body I was inhabiting right now is someone by the name of Athanatos.

My family and I have been journeying to find a place to settle down.
We lived in a tribe. The chieftain of that tribe and advisors became crazy about money and would treat people more like an object than real people.

We were able to leave the tribe with some food and water.
It would only last us for two weeks, but as long as we got out of that hell hole, we would do anything to survive.

Now understanding the situation, I accepted this new world.
I started devising a plan since I'm the patriarch of the family. I'll make weapons for hunting, build a house, and eventually create a clan. Then create a tribe, so on and so forth.

The first thing on my list, create primitive technology.
Although I liked things like steam locomotives and oil engines, I would have to start somewhere.

I stood up and walked over into more of the forest.
I found a rock and a stone. I picked them up. If I tried carrying this in my last body, I would fall. This body was incredible. I mean, I don't have abbs or anything but, this body was still pretty good.

I come back to the area where I left to see this body's mother awake. "Hello, Athanatos." she smiled. "Hello, ma," I replied.
I put the stone on the ground and start hitting the sides with a rock.

My objective was to make a stone blade. So I continued to hit the rough sides and make it a sleek and sharp surface.

One of the sides was mounted up. I start bartering the edge.
I start polishing the edge of the stone and repeating the process over and over again.

The continuous scratching woke the young boy up. "What's all that scratching?" The boy asked.

"I'm trying to do something," I replied.
"It's done!" I shouted. Now that I had a stone blade, I dashed into the forest. The trees looked nothing like ordinary trees. Their leaves were a pink and white color. Not to mention they were thick.

It took me a few minutes to find a tree that wasn't massive.
I started to hammer at it,

[This is unfinished, you can create something out of this by adding onto it or taking the concept.]

0