Giving In To Yourself
2.6k 5 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

    "Wh-what?!" I stammer, unwillingly to believe I had heard the conditions right.

    

    "You heard me. Paint your nails and I'll give you my ticket," Sorin repeats, a cocky smirk on his face.

 

    "You're crazy! Like I'd do that just for some ticket!" I angrily reply, trying to keep my voice down so others won’t overhear us.

   

    My efforts are futile as Sorin laughs loudly at my embarrassment. "Oh really? You told me you've been waiting to see this game since the start of the season! That you just KNEW the Trojans would make it to the playoffs this year and that you'd do ANYTHING to see this game."

 

    He’s right. I had said both of those things. The Trojans are my favorite local college team, mostly because I played for them back when I was in school. I know half the team since I had only played with them last year. I HAD to be there for their triumph over their rivals: the Spartans. Not only was the square off historically significant, it was also to be the biggest game in the last few years. We hadn't made it during the four years I played for the team, and even though I wasn't playing this still felt like I was finally there to fight for the trophy.

 

    "So what? You'll take advantage of how important this game is to me to make me humiliate myself in front of our former teammates?" I hiss in anger at him. Sure Sorin and I are friends, we even played on the same team, but he always loves his pranks. I honestly shouldn't be surprised that he'd try to pull something at this game, but I never thought he'd go this far.

 

    "Oh don't be so dramatic! You could easily just wear some gloves over them," he sneers. "Orrrr at least you could if I hadn't replaced the ones you had on you with fingerless versions."

 

    My eyes widen in disbelief. Checking my bag, I practically take everything out looking for my gloves, only to find a fingerless pair resting at the bottom of the bag. I look up at Sorin, my eyes staring daggers, and say, "You better give me back my fucking gloves right now asshole!"

 

    "Woah woah woah! Easy there compadre!" Sorin exclaims as he waves off my anger. "I have a pair here with fingers on them that I'll happily give you. AFTER you apply the nail polish." He taunts me by dangling the pair, my pair, right in front of my face, narrowly pulling them back in time as I try to snatch them from his grasp.

 

    "You've been planning this for months, haven't you?" I snap, straining to keep my voice down. "Is this why you got the job here at the stadium? So you could get a free ticket and use it as leverage over me?" He'd managed to get a job at the stadium right after college, much to my happiness up until this moment. I thought at first he did it since finding a better job with a philosophy degree was a bit of a stretch. Unfortunately it seems the truth is far more sinister.

 

    "Maybe. Maybe not. That's for me to know and you to probably never find out," Sorin smirks with a dismissive shrug.

 

    I can’t believe him. This is literally one of the most important games I’m ever going to watch and here is Sorin trying to ruin the entire thing. Seconds pass as I weigh what is more important to me: this game or my dignity. My dreams or my manhood. Getting closure or my image. Finally I let out a defeated sigh and extend my hand. "Just give me the damn polish."

 

    Sorin has the stupidest grin on his face as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a container of bright red nail polish. It is easily the most stereotypical girly color one could grab, which makes me hate it even more. I snatch it out of his hand, eager to get this over with, only to find myself hesitating. There is no way I could do this out in the open. "Do you at least have somewhere private I could put it on at?"

 

    Sorin chuckles before walking towards the employee's section of the entrance. "Follow me Mr. Ex-Linebacker. I got just the spot for you."

 

    I sigh deeply as I follow him, keeping the nail polish hidden in the sleeve of my shirt. Sorin leads me to what I can only assume is some sort of janitor's closet. The door has no real outstanding features and is far enough in the back to be out of sight.

 

    "Here you go champ! Got the place all picked out and ready for ya in advance," he says happily.

 

    "Gee, thanks," I mutter before opening the door and promptly slamming it in his face. I can faintly hear him crack up laughing up on the other side, a scowl my only response.

 

    It takes me a few seconds, but I find the light switch and flip it on. What the light reveals is a small desk setup with a boutique, three-way mirror. A small stool with plush red velvet is tucked underneath it and little heart stickers are peppered all along the sides of the left and right mirror. I groan in disgust at what is obviously some little girl's make-up table that he had found before it had been picked up by a dumpster.

 

    "If he thinks I'm sitting on that stool he's got another thing coming," I whisper to myself. Looking in the mirror I see myself reflected back, or at least however much of myself can be. I'm about 6 foot 1 and pretty well built from my days playing football and my continuing efforts to stay in shape. I'm wearing skinny blue jeans and a green Aeropostale shirt today, as well as some athletic Nikes. Skinny jeans, while tight, show off the hardened muscles in my legs, and I've always liked showing off my appearance. As such, the shirt I have is tight enough to let my upper body muscles display their bulky form. I shaved this morning, but I can still see some stubble on my face since it wasn't really a close shave. I'm rather fond of the whole five o'clock shadow look, which I think goes well with my shaggy dirty-blond hair.

 

     Having spent enough time honoring my appearance before it is forever stained by this act, I unceremoniously plop the nail polish container onto the table and unscrew the top off before taking out the brush and holding it up in front of my face. The scent coming from the polish is actually quite appealing and smells like roses, but I don't have time to focus on it. Sighing and shaking my head, I say to myself, "Let's get this over with," and apply the first coat to my left pinky.

 

    I have no real idea what I'm doing and just sort of brush it on, but to my surprise it covers the entire nail rather perfectly and none of it gets onto my skin. I hold my hand up to examine the work and shrug at how easy it was to paint my nail. "Well that wasn't hard at all. Don't know why girls make such a big deal about this," I comment. My musings are cut short as a strange pulse of energy shoots out from my finger and ripples across my body. I drop the brush in my other hand and grab onto the table as my heart starts racing, my skin tingling in the aftermath of the sudden assault on my senses. "Wh-what the fuck was that?!" I whisper, still trying to keep my voice down so no one catches me in here. I put no faith in Sorin standing guard outside; me getting caught in the act would just be icing on the cake for him.

 

    My heart refuses to calm down as I look over my body. Everything looks normal, although my skin still tingles like someone is rubbing feathers over my entire body. Another pulse, this one pleasurable, catches me off guard and a small gasp of shock escapes from my lips. I look immediately back at left pinky, the source of both pulses, only to feel my eyes widen with fear. Before my eyes my finger is shrinking, its shape slenderizing as the hairs on it retreat into their pores. My fingernail, still wet with paint, extends outward a quarter of an inch from the tip of my now slender finger before changing shape from circular to oval. Incredibly the polish follows along with it and the entire nail remains completely covered in bright red polish.

 

    I'm speechless, unable to process what I've just witnessed, before I feel another pulse shoot across my body. My ring finger follows after my pinky and changes as well, until I'm left with two small, slender fingers on my left hand. Another pulse and my middle finger joins the club. Two more and all five of my fingers are smaller, more slender, and topped with oval nails that extend past the tip. However, only my pinky has red polish on it. I raise my hand up to my face to examine my new fingers in time to feel a light pressure grow on my palm. I watch as the musculature of my hand drains away, the bones cracking as the entire body becomes smaller, the hair on the back pulling into the skin, until eventually my hand reaches a size and appearance more complementary with my new fingers. In the span of a minute, my left hand has become undoubtedly feminine.

 

    I'm no idiot and I know exactly what I've just witnessed. My left hand has become a girl's hand! I put both my hands next to each other on the table, my heart pounding in my chest and skin still tingling, to see that my new hand is 2/3's the size of my still masculine right hand.

 

    "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" I whisper repeatedly, slowly losing it. "I need to get help! I need to get out of here!" I turn around and reach to open the door, but just before my hand reaches the doorknob a thought comes to my mind. I haven't finished painting my nails.

   

    "W-what?" I stammer, my hand shaking and hovering right over the doorknob. I know I want to leave, but for some reason the fact that only one of my nails is painted strikes me as completely unacceptable. I can't leave here with only one nail done. I'll look ridiculous! Like I don't even care enough about my appearance to finish the job!

 

    "I..what...wh-why?" I whimper, unsure where these thoughts are coming from. I know this isn't right, that's something's wrong, but I find myself growing more and more compelled to finish painting my nails as the seconds pass. Everything can wait until I finish my nails. Besides, I can't see the game until I finish anyways. Finally I cave in to the compulsion and turn back to the desk and the polish.

 

    My left hand reaches for the brush and lifts it up to the container, completely against my will. Surprisingly none of the paint has come off it onto the table, and as I'm forced to dip it back in and pull it out the brush is instantly covered with what I somehow instinctively know to be the perfect amount of polish for my nail. I bring the brush to my right pinky this time and carefully apply it, making sure it covers the entire surface. Flawlessly I apply it, and for some reason feel a small amount of happiness at the job I've done. 

 

    It doesn't last as I fight against what I'm doing. I try to drop the brush, but find myself unable to. Just as suddenly as before a pleasurable pulse shoots through my body yet again, this time originating from my right pinky. My legs feel weak from the continued tingling and pressure, and I lean against the table with my left hand as I bring my right up to my face to watch the inevitable change. After another five pulses and what feels like a gentle massage, my right hand becomes a mirror image of my left.

 

    I try to force myself to leave, try to fight this alien compulsion that's taken hold over me, but my body refuses to listen to my commands. Even my own thoughts betray a sort of satisfaction at how my hands now look. They look so pretty now...

 

    I shake my head, trying to dispel these foreign thoughts. I come back to my senses in time to see my left hand applying a coat to my right ring finger, the polish applied perfectly in only seconds. I whimper in fear, unsure what will happen to me now, before a pleasurable wave travels slowly across my body. I close my eyes at the pleasant sensation and even feel a stirring in my loins as it passes through and down my legs. I open my eyes, trying to ignore it and compose myself before I feel another wave travel across my body, my knees trembling at the sensations. I definitely feel arousal start to grow in my crotch, but I'm distracted as the wave allows me to pinpoint its origin to my right arm and focus my attention there.

 

    To my horror I see my muscles fade away as my arm shrinks. It slims down and loses much of its mass, my hairs that had been standing on end from the waves retreating into my skin and disappearing. My bones crunch and crack as they decrease in size, my forceps and biceps becoming more slender and slim. In far less time than my hands my entire arm diminishes into a small, feminine form that matches my right hand but contrasts heavily with the rest of my body. My muscle mass is far less, most of it lost and some of it converted into feminine fat that gives my arm a smooth and alluring appearance. The rest I can only assume is converted into energy that causes my body to feel incredibly warm.

 

    My heartbeat can be heard in my ears and my anxiety and fear reach their breaking point. I'm turning into a girl and there's nothing I can do. My own body won't even listen to my commands. "T-to hell with this, I need to get help!" I frantically say out loud, past the point of caring about being caught. I take a deep breath and prepare to yell, but before I can a loud voice echoes through my mind. 

 

Relax. Calm down.

 

    It was foreign to me, a soft and gentle voice that I did not recognize. There was no logical reason for it to even affect me, but for some reason I find myself actually calming down as my fear ebbs away. I'm still anxious, unwilling and unwanting to change, but my heart slows its pace and I find myself thinking more clearly. Who are you?How are you doing this to me?

 

You're the one doing this to yourself. Be at ease and accept this change.

 

    I scoff in response. Like I would ever do this to myself. What? Why should I listen to you?

 

Because you know this is what you really want.

 

    I'm dumbstruck at even the notion that I could possibly want this. Y-you're crazy. Why would I ever possibly want to be a girl?

 

You know how we look at other girls. You pass off admiration of their bodies as sexual desire, but we know it's deeper than that.

 

    I'm quiet, unsure how to respond. I'd always had an appreciation of the female form, but to say I wanted to be one? Th-that's ridiculous.

 

Remember when you were ten, in our sister's room?

 

   My sister and her friend are braiding my hair, giggling to each other at how pretty they'll make me look. She'd done my chores for me so I could hang out with my friends, but when she said I owed her I hadn't expected this. I was blushing like crazy, my heartbeat racing as they put bows in the braids. They spin around the chair to show me my reflection in the mirror, hands covering their mouths as they giggle even more. I put on an act of discomfort, but secretly I enjoy how I look with braids. 

 

    My mind returns to the present, leaving me reeling and disorientated. W-what are you doing?

 

Remember the first time you had sex, with our first girlfriend?

 

    Christie moans and whimpers as I thrust into her, her hands wrapped around my torso as her eyes squeeze closed in pleasure. She encourages me to go harder, go faster, but all I can think about is what she must be feeling, how content she looks with me inside her, how she squeals with each of my thrusts. I picture myself in her position and gasp as the thought instantly pulls me over the edge and I cum heavily inside her.

 

    I snap back to reality, my cheeks flushed and my breathing heavy as the arousal from the memory persists. S-stop! This isn't...these aren't...

 

Remember when she brought you clothes shopping and what we saw?

 

    "Wait here while I try this top on, okay?" Christie says as she walks into the changing room. I look at some of the other clothes hanging outside the door. I think a few will look real good on her, but I pick up the lacy blue bra she has picked out and rub my fingers against the fabric. I wonder what it's like wearing one, how it feels to have breasts, and my heart flutters for just a moment at the thought. I indulge this fantasy for a few seconds before shaking my head and dispelling the image from my mind. 

 

    My eyes are clamped shut as I fight against the latent desires these trips down memory lane dig up Wh...what do you want...?

 

To give you what you want. Sorin thinks this is a prank, but we know better.

 

    As I'm following Sorin, I glance at the bottle of polish he's handed me. The red paint inside sparkles as the sunlight dances off it, the glittering display catching my eyes as a grin forms in the corner of my mouth. For less than a second I think this situation might not actually be so bad, but the thought is quickly suppressed as I tuck the bottle up my sleeve and out of sight.

 

    I open my eyes, again back in the janitor's closet. I look at my right hand, flex and unflex my fingers, and find myself slightly appreciating their new shape and form. Though there is no sunlight, the nail polish still gleams under the fluorescent lighting in the room. But...but I...

 

Give in, accept the changes. Become who you want to be. Become who I want to be.

 

    I...I can't...I...

 

Let me out.

 

    My emotions and hidden desires are at the forefront of my mind. Being a girl had always been a forbidden concept, an enticing prospect that I could never indulge. Now I had the opportunity, I could take on a form I had wanted since my youth. I had only to say yes. 

 

    I was born male. I'd been a linebacker. I'd had a girlfriend.

 

    "I,"- My fists clench, my heartbeat pounds.

 

    "I,"- My breath quickens, my mind races.

 

    Yes. I want to be a girl.

 

Good. Now finish my nails love.

 

    I grab the brush with my right hand. It was me now, no alien compulsion controlling my motions. I dip it in the container and apply the polish to my left ring finger. It is only seconds this time before I feel the first wave. I close my eyes and bask in the pleasure as it flows from my arm all the way down to the tips of my toes. I feel the stirring once again, but this time do not repress my arousal. The second wave is already traveling across my stomach as I feel myself start to grow hard. My cock will be gone soon enough so it feels only right to hold none of my desires back during my finale as a boy.

 

Boy. Yes. Because we've never really been a man, and soon I will be a woman.

 

    I open my eyes as my left arm finishes its transformation. Both my arms now match their respective hands, unwanted muscle and hair gone from them. I dip the brush again and paint a coat onto my left middle finger. I smile at yet another perfectly painted nail, then purr as I feel a pleasurable pulse shoot up from my left foot and through the rest of my body. I pull out the plush bench and sit down on it before placing the brush on the table next to me. I take off my shoe and sock just as a second pulse shoots through my body. I feel tightness in my jeans, but pay it no mind as I focus on my foot. It shrinks and softens as calluses fade away. All hairs along it vanish from sight and the slight arch I have grows more pronounced. My toes slim down and slenderize while my nails become more pointed and smooth. A thought comes to my mind as the transformation finishes, my left foot now graceful and feminine, and I reach for the brush and polish on the desk. I deftly and delicately paint all five of my toenails, wiggling my toes as I finish to admire how they look.

 

Not bad.

 

    I blush at the praise and turn back to my work, surprising myself with how quickly I've immersed myself in this. I paint over my right middle finger now, eager to continue on with the changes. I'm already taking off my shoe as the first pulse shoots through my body, closing my eyes as I enjoy the sensation. I take off my sock and hold out my foot in time for the second pulse, my left hand gently running up and down the length of my now fully erect penis through my jeans as I watch my right foot change like my left. I playfully tap the tip of my dick as it finishes, shivering at how pleasurable it feels to do so, before grabbing the brush and coating my new nails with polish. I plant both feet on the ground as I finish and wiggle my toes, admiring how the red polish looks on them. I love how wonderfully cute and girly my feet now look and feel my cock twitch in approval with my thoughts. The soft voice giggles at this, and I find myself smiling as well.

 

I knew you would enjoy this if you just gave in.

 

    It's strange how right the voice is. While before I felt only fear at my changes and desperately wished to run away, now I find myself enamored with my changing body. Each new change makes me feel more confident, more feminine, more sexual. The waves and pulses feel unbelievably stimulating and pleasurable, but I also find the new body I'm slowly unveiling with each coat of paint very appealing. I'm unsure how my orientation will fair when this is all over, but for the time being the woman I'm turning into is incredibly attractive, and my remaining masculinity cannot resist her allure.

 

    I start on my next finger, my right index, and once it is painted beautifully red I shudder as a wave of pleasure travels across my body in response. Seconds later another wave follows the first and my hips writhe as my member throbs with joy at the sensations, its erect form pressing hard against my uncomfortably tight jeans. This gets no better as my right leg changes, the muscles shrinking only slightly as they compact down to a more feminine form. Fat builds in my thighs and my calves become

toned and sexy. I can feel my leg hair recede into my body and after only seconds my leg, while shorter, is uncomfortably compressed by my skinny jeans.

 

We should probably get out of these.

 

    I nod in agreement and unbuckle my belt and jeans. I am able to get my left leg out easily, but it takes some pulling to free my now womanly thigh from my right pant leg. It is larger than my old thigh, softer and fatter, but as I feel it up I realize the fat only hides from sight the powerful muscles lying underneath. I smirk as I realize my body is becoming that of a runner, with powerful calves and thick runner's thighs. It's nice to know becoming a woman doesn't mean losing all of my muscles and I rub my hands up and down my leg, relishing the new smooth feel of my skin against my fingers and palms. Freed from the tight confines of the jeans, my erection sticks out proudly in my underwear, its form outlined harshly against the looser but still containing fabric. I casually run the back of my left fingernails along the length of my shaft and take in a sharp breath at how sensitive it is. My touch feels far more pleasurable than usual and I just somehow know the transformation is to blame for the enhanced sensitivity of my cock.

 

    Still, I know it is no substitute for the desirable end product I will have and continue on with my painting. I bring the brush to my left index finger and lean back against the desk as I finish painting my nail, my head tipped back and eyes closed as the expected wave of pleasure flows across my body. The tingles on my skin feel enticingly erotic now and I rub my hands up and down my arms as I bask in the sensations. As the second wave finishes its journey across my form I bring my head up to watch my left leg transform, the exact look of that transformation denied to me before by my now ill-fitting and removed jeans. As my leg changes form before my eyes, I bite my lip at how aroused I feel watching myself change and find myself again gently stroking my penis, this time with my right hand. As the change finishes and my left leg becomes a beautiful feminine twin of my right, I find myself struggling to continue any further against the pent up desire in my loins. 

 

Give in. Enjoy yourself. This is all for us.

 

    I let out a breathy sigh of relief at the approval of the voice and strip myself of my underwear. I wrap my left hand around my rock hard cock, my testicles tight against the skin of my groin, and give in to the instincts and cravings I have been feeling for the past few minutes. I lightly pant and occasionally gasp as I beat myself off, pumping my hand up and down the long, stiff mass that is my shaft. The sounds escaping my lips grow higher and higher in pitch as I stroke myself closer and closer to release, yet the pleasure I feel is so great and distracting that I barely even register this trivial little detail. I love how smooth my fingers feel against my cock, and the fact that I possess the feminine hand stroking it so wonderfully excites me greatly and further fuels my arousal. My penis feels incredibly large in my smaller hands, even though I've always had an impressive size, and as I pleasure myself for what is to be my last time with a penis I wonder if that size will translate into equally impressive breasts. 

 

    I'm unable to hold on for very long, no doubt due to the increased sensitivity I have from my transformation, and before even half a minute passes I bring my legs close together and let out a very feminine gasp as I orgasm, thick ropes of cum spraying from my dick onto my legs, my discarded jeans, and my removed underwear. Small, breathy moans escape past my lips as smaller contractions fire even more cum from my cock until, after ten or more seconds pass, the last bits of semen dribble onto my fingers and my orgasm fades. I lean back against the desk, softly panting as I come down from the erotic high of climax, rubbing my thighs against one another and relishing the wet feel of my cum on my soft skin, my left hand resting on my softening dick. Slowly, I notice that the sounds leaving my mouth are much softer than what I am used to. I spin around in the chair to face the mirrors, strands of something long brushing against my shoulders and face, and gasp as I see my reflection.

 

    My face and head have transformed during my ministrations without me realizing, my manly features long gone as a woman's head now rests on my shoulders. My face is now smaller in size and gentler in curves. My broad chin is rounder, ending in a small curve inches below my peachy pink lips instead of a more broad square. My nose is smaller, flatter, and lacks the scars from when I had broken it years ago. My eyes are roughly the same size and color, but are framed with longer eyelashes and thinner eyebrows. I can't see my ears as they are covered with long, sandy hair that is the inverse of my old dirty blond. It has gone from blond with specks of brown to brown with lighter, tanner streaks. Two long braids frame my face and rest on either side of my chest, which also leads me to notice my neck is more slender and lacks an adam's apple. I shyly smile and blush as I see the braids I enjoyed as a child have returned to grace me as I transform into a girl.

 

    "Wow...," I whisper at the gorgeous face reflected at me, before letting out a tiny squeak of surprise and bringing my right hand to my mouth. The voice I had just heard was not only feminine and nothing like my old, it was also the same as the voice I had been hearing inside my head during this entire transformation.

 

I told you. We want to be a girl. I know because I am you.

 

    "Yes, yes, you're so right love," I respond with a smile, loving the sound of my new voice. "We're going to be so beautiful..."

 

I'm going to be so beautiful.

 

    I rub my right hand gently across my cheek and my reflection smiles back at me. My heart flutters in response and my cock twitches in kind, but I compose myself and bring my right hand back to the brush. I bring my left hand up onto the table, my left thumb my next target, but stop as I see the cum coating my fingers. For a moment I worry that the polish has been smeared or ruined by my earlier session. However, a quick examination reveals everything to be in order, the paint long since dried on to the nails. I giggle at this, a soft and cute sound, since this is no doubt the work of whatever magic is fueling my transformation. I reach to wipe my hand off on my shirt, but then change course and bring it up to my mouth as a dirty thought comes to my mind.

 

You wouldn't!

 

    I stare at my reflection in the mirror and watch as the girl inside seductively licks my cum off her fingers, sucking each one clean, and winks back at me as her pinky slips out from her lips. She swallows and smiles at the taste of my semen, salty but tolerable, as it slides down her throat. I moan as I feel my penis grow fully erect once again in seconds, its sensitive flesh throbbing from the little show I've put on for myself. I feel pride well up inside my chest at how easily I was able to make myself hard, despite my wonderful and recent orgasm, and how confident and sexy of a woman I make. The temptation rises to have another go at myself, but instead I take off my shirt since I want to be able to see the rest of myself change.

 

Well wasn't that dirty.

 

    I blush as I coat the brush in paint and paint my left thumbnail, unable to deny how far I've given in to being a sexy girl. I glance at my chest and stomach and see that all the hair and blemishes along their surfaces have already vanished, leaving the skin of my torso smooth. I spin around in the chair and look over my shoulder to see the same has happened to my back, my skin equally smooth and soft. As I finish my nail, I raise my left hand up to my face and smile happily at how it looks with all five fingers painted. I wiggle them proudly, the red polish gleaming off the nails, and feel my heartbeat quicken in anticipation of my next change. It comes swiftly as my entire body pulses with pleasure, a soft moan escaping my lips. I feel a peculiar sensation on my chest and look down to see my nipples become erect. I smile as they don't stop there, another pulse racking my body as they double in size and the areola around them grow to twice their previous diameter. Large pink nipples stand upright and hard on my chest, equally pink and slightly dimpled areola surrounding them. I bring my left hand up to my chest and brush my index finger against one, letting out a louder moan at how sensitive it feels to my touch. The sensation is similar to rubbing the head of my penis and I place the brush down so that my right hand can join my left in its sensual massage. 

 

    I purr at the pleasurable sensations coming from my nipples before gasping as all the bones in my torso suddenly crunch down. My shoulders crash together, their broadness lost as they slim down and curve ever so slightly. My spine changes shape and pushes my chest farther out and my ass farther back. My rib cage shrinks as my organs compress and rearrange, everything shrinking and decreasing in size. My muscles and six pack wither away until I'm left with a smooth belly, a subtle ridge running from my crotch to my sternum, the only hint at the tone muscles that lie beneath my skin. My waist snaps inward and curves, giving me a gentle hourglass figure that grants my body sensual curves from hips to chest. This only improves as my hips jut out and expand, my knees and lower thighs coming closer together and a small crotch gap creating slightly more room for my testicles that I hadn't even realized were being compressed by my thighs. Fat builds up in my rear as my ass expands at a phenomenal rate, going from flat to round and soft in a manner of seconds. I slowly stand up on my shaky legs, the transformation seemingly over, and bring my hands down to feel my ass. I squeeze it, softly moaning in pleasure at how it feels, the flesh unable to be contained by my two small hands alone. I run them up my waist and smile at how smooth my skin feels. I turn to look at myself in the mirror and realize that I'm now short enough that I can see my entire upper body reflected back. I've easily lost half a foot of height, possibly more, and blush at how feminine I now look, especially with my large and erect nipples standing out from my chest.

 

    Another pulse reverberates through my body and my gaze is drawn to my chest as a pleasurable pressure grows beneath my nipples. I moan as an equally erotic pressure grows in my groin, my dick erect and throbbing, my testicles tight against my groin beneath it. I let out a loud moan as the pressure releases in my chest and breasts begin to push outward. Fat and liquid fills up behind my erect nipples as my breasts bloom and grow, expanding cup size by cup size with only seconds between each milestone. I bring my hands up to cup them and knead the flesh as it quickly gets too large for my hands to hold all of, my palms running up and down the soft flesh and grazing against my nipples which makes me release yet another moan. Finally their expansion ends at a generous size, the exact measurement unknown to me.

 

D cups are what I have.

  

    I smile at that knowledge, gently fondling and caressing my beautiful D-cup breasts. I playfully circle my nipples with my index fingers for a few seconds before pinching one, a loud gasp escaping my lips as the shocking pleasure from doing so jolts through my body. The gasp transitions to a high-pitched scream as, much to my surprise, I suddenly orgasm. My whole body tenses up and I blow a large load, coating the top of the desk and bottom of the mirror with a massive spray of cum. Girlishly I gasp and moan, my legs quivering and shaking as smaller loads shoot in quick succession. Pleasurable shivers run down my spine as a little more spurts out before, finally, the last few drops drip from the tip of my cock onto the floor and my toes. I pant and blush deeply in embarrassment at what just happened. I didn't realize just how sensitive I now was nor how violent of a reaction my cock would have from me playing with my new breasts and nipples. I look at the aftermath and feel my blush deepen at just how much seed I released; the entire top of the desk is covered in my cum. I thought my last orgasm had expelled all I had in me, yet it seems I am sorely mistaken. It takes me a few moments to come down from my high, and my dick remains half-hard and dully throbbing the entire time as I catch my breath. 

    

Don't be ashamed. Relish the experience. You're almost done. I'm almost here.

 

    I realize the voice is right as I look at myself in the mirror. My body is now almost entirely done changing. I have long hair, delicate features, smooth skin, gentle curves, beautiful breasts, wide hips and thick thighs. My hands are dainty, my fingers slender, my calves toned, and my feet petite with cutely painted toes. The only part left to change is my partially-erect dick, which looks awkward amidst all the feminine beauty surrounding it. Resolve fills my mind as I prepare to finish what I started and reach down to the desk to grab the brush and polish. To my relief both somehow remain untouched by cum from what I tenderly realize was my final ejaculation, and I raise them up to my face as I dip the brush with my left hand into the vial of polish. I slowly pull it out, anticipation making me want to savor the experience, and gently apply the red paint to my right thumbnail. By now I'm used to the act and enjoy painting my nail, taking time to make sure the last nail is painted perfectly. Soon enough it is and I screw the brush back into the vial. I will need it no longer and place it on the table as I examine my right hand. I bring my left hand next to it and wiggle my fingers, smiling proudly at how wonderful my nails look. My body begins to grow pleasantly warm, and I softly moan as my penis starts to pulsate with heat and pleasure.

 

    My cock quickly becomes rock hard, harder than I've ever felt it before, almost impossibly so. Despite two orgasms in the span of minutes nothing holds it back as it throbs and throbs with pleasure. I sensually sway my hips from side to side, basking in the sensations as I feel a heat grow between my hips and deep within my flesh. I can feel my insides rearranging, making room for what is to come, and I can't help myself as I bring my hands to my breasts and play with my nipples as I feel more and more turned on. Small gasps and pleasured sounds fill the air around me as my body rocks in tune with the pleasurable pulses and throbs of my dick. I can feel what I think is pre-cum dripping from the tip of my cock, but as I look down I see it's just as thick and white as my semen.

 

All the seed must be spent to make room for my eggs.

 

    I loudly moan as the voice finishes and fall back onto the plush seat, my toes, slick with the last of my seed dripping from my cock, curling as I feel a powerful tug. I pant heavily, fully realizing what the tug means for my penis. Another, stronger tug forces a second moan out of me and I squeeze my breasts in response at just how good the tugging feels. I can feel my penis being pulled inside my groin, my reproductive organs breaking down and repurposing into their counterparts. I look down, wanting to watch my penis as it leaves me, and gasp as another tug shrinks my cock even further. I continue to fondle my right breast as I reach my left hand down and stroke my dick, fondly rubbing my fingers up and down its shorter length. Another tug pulls it in further and I shudder as it slips from my grasp and closer to the surface of my groin. My small cock is merely half its previous size now, yet it somehow still feels incredibly large and hard. I brush my fingers down its diminished length and fondle my balls, gently caressing them as I wish them a tender goodbye. I realize all my pubic hair has vanished except for a small amount of fuzz and curls of hair damp with my cum along the base of my member. A fifth tug hits and I practically scream as my testicles leave my grasp and suck into my body, a wet slurp signalling their departure. My hips wiggle and writhe as I feel them travel through my insides, their small forms releasing small pulses of pleasure and heat throughout my core as they transform into ovaries and move to opposite sides of my hips. My knees tremble as a final pulse makes me gasp in pleasure. A smile comes to my lips as I realize their transformation is complete, and the ability to make semen is lost to me forever. 

 

    The smile fades and is replaced with a high pitched moan as my short cock joins in the celebration and releases a final spray of cum onto my thighs. It's only a small amount, the splash barely enough to reach my knees and nothing compared to the displays from before, but I giggle happily at the act and stroke it gently with approval. I can feel a tunnel burrowing through my hips now, slowly making its way to my tiny dick as another tug shrinks it and elicits yet another moan from my mouth. I can feel my womb forming deep inside me, the depths of my crotch burning with an erotic heat that travels ever closer to the surface of my groin. My penis is shorter than my pinky now and is slowly turning pink as its flesh is repurposed and changed. Another tug makes it only half an inch long and the hole at the tip closes shut. I can feel my urethra traveling to a new location below its base and buck my hips rhythmically as I feel the tunnel come closer and closer to the last remainder of my cock. A final tug forces me to cry out with pure ecstasy. I resist the urge to throw back my head so I can watch as my penis completely recedes into my flesh, a wet tearing sound signalling the opening of my new vagina. The folds of my labia major and minor form and my urethra settles into its new place. The sensitive flesh of what was my cock forms into my clitoris and I shiver with pleasure as the nerve endings double in number. I can feel parts of it spread inside my flesh, unseen parts of my clitoris forming and taking shape, until finally the only part visible is the small, yet enlarged, glans resting under the clitoral hood. One last pleasurable pulse leaves me gasping for breath as the tunnel within me connects to my new lower lips and my vaginal tract completes, the inner surfaces already wet with feminine cum that slowly seeps out onto my upper thighs.

 

You must finish. I need release.

 

    My breaths are heavy and hot as I remain incredibly aroused and desperate for release. I'm unsure what to do now to bring myself to climax and hesitantly poke my clit with my finger, heavily moaning at how indescribably sensitive it is. My clitoris feels nothing like my penis did and I rub it with my fingers as fervently as I would beat off my dick. This only ends up causing me more pain than pleasure so I instead slow down and gently rub the glans, my whole body shuddering as the pleasure returns in full force. I squirm and moan as shocks of pleasure light up my nerves and jolts of pleasure shoot through my body in tune with my delicate caresses. My toes curl and my right hand squeezes my breast as my pleasure grows and grows. Eventually what I'm doing just isn't enough and I shove more fingers into my slit, sliding them in and out as deep in as I can, occasionally readjusting my position so I can continue to touch my clit while doing so. I can feel the cum dripping onto my upper thighs at the same time as I feel the slick stickiness of my semen against my legs and feet. The lubrication against my soft skin intoxicates me, and the fact that I made both of these fluids arouses me beyond belief. I thrust faster and harder with my fingers, desperately trying to bring myself to climax as my moans fill the air.

 

Release me. Give in, and let go.

 

    "Ahhh! Ohhh Yyyyesss! I'm freeeyyeaahahhh!!" I scream as I finally climax and giant waves of pleasure rock my body. My muscles spasm and my body squirms as a feminine orgasm rocks my body with pleasure unlike anything I've ever experienced. My hand continues thrusting as I try to keep the experience going, my fingers soaked and dripping cum, as wave after wave sets my nerves on fire. Everything around me fades from focus as the intensity of the pleasure overloads my mind and drowns out my other senses. For what feels like forever I continue to scream and moan and thrust until I suddenly fall off the stool and collapse onto my discarded clothes from before. My hand slips out of my womanhood and I pant as I slowly come down from the most intense sexual experience I've ever had and regain awareness of the world. My muscles are too weak to move, so I lie on the floor as the mixed smells of my vagina and the semen on my clothes mix together into a aroma of sex. I laugh weakly at the realization that both scents are my own, but smile at the thought that the womanly smells are what I'll make from this moment further. I've fully become a woman and my heart swells with happiness at my lifelong desire come true.

 

    I don't know exactly how long passes before I find the strength to get up and sit on the stool. I look in the mirror to see a blushing girl panting softly and faintly smile back since I know she is me. The voice from before is gone from my mind now, but I've long since realized it was actually myself all along. I glance at the nail polish and wonder if there was something special about it or if I could have changed before now had I done something like this sooner. The thought that the magic was inside me all along is a pleasant one, but it matters very little now that I have the body I've always wanted. Now all the people at the game can finally see me for the girl I really am.

 

    "Oh shit! The game!" I exclaim as reality slowly comes back to me. I've been in this closet for who knows how long while Sorin waited for me to put on the nail polish that started all of this. I laugh as the pun of "in the closet" dawns on me, but I don't have any more time to spend in here. I grab my shirt to put it on, but frown as I realize it's not only too big, it's also stained with my cum. I look down to see the same situation with my underwear and jeans, although my jeans would probably be too tight for my new thighs and hips. My shoes and socks look fine, but my feet are way too small to fit into them now.

 

    I stare at the shirt in my hands, unsure of what to do, before suddenly getting an idea. If the magic was inside me to change all along, maybe my clothes will change into something more form fitting if I put them on. Deciding I have nothing to lose, I pull the shirt on and over my head and past my breasts. It hangs loosely on my body, the only part really stretched out being the part by my breasts, but I let out a squeal of delight as I see the fabric wiggle and start to shrink. In a couple of seconds the shirt changes to a size that fits me perfectly and lacks all traces of my cum. I grab my underwear next and put those on as well, giggling happily as they change size and form into a clean blue pair of panties with lace along the leg-holes. That doesn't last long as they get a little damp from the leftover fluids on my crotch, but I brush it off and hope it won't show through whatever my jeans turn into. I struggle to pull said jeans up my legs, finally managing to get them over my thighs but unable to button them up since my waist is too wide. That problem is soon remedied as the waist expands and the legs start to shrink. At first I think maybe they'll become capris, but as the legs travel up past my legs it seems shorts are what they'll become. The most drastic clothing change yet, my thoughts are proved more than right as my skinny jeans turn into a pair of short-shorts, the bottoms of the "legs" shredded up and the pockets extending past and resting against my thighs. I look over my shoulder in the mirror and blush as I see the back only covers up the top half of my ass. They definitely look very sexy on my body and show off my lovely legs quite well. Unfortunately that means I'll have to clean them off and I search around the room for a bit until I find a cloth to wipe the cum off my legs and feet with.

 

    "Good thing Sorin left me in a janitor's closet," I whisper to myself as I wipe myself off. With that finished I toss the cum-soaked rag in a corner and sit down to finish dressing. I grab my socks, pulling them over my feet and watching as they change shape into cute little ankle socks with green tips over my toes. Then I put on my shoes, which change into women's athletic shoes before I can even tie the laces. I stand up and bounce back and forth on the balls of my feet, happy with how my clothes turned out and how cute and sexy my outfit looks. I turn back to the mirror and pick up the red nail polish, admiring it fondly and silently thanking it for all it has done for me. I put it in my pocket and pat it gently before taking one last look at myself in the mirror. It and the desk are still covered with my cum from before, but I figure I'll just let the next guy who comes in here handle that. I laugh as I imagine his face as he wonders exactly what the hell happened in this closet.

 

    I turn to the door and take a deep breath as I steel myself for the new world waiting for me beyond that door. I walked into this closet an ex-linebacker forced to emasculate himself in order to see the game of the year. I exit it now a sexy, athletic girl with a new lease on life and the body she's always wanted. As I turn the doorknob and open the door, I give one small prayer of thanks to whatever or whoever made this happen for me before stepping through the doorway and into my new life.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    I wait at the end of the hallway, my eyes on my watch as I wait for my friend to get back from the janitor's closet at the other end. I smirk as I realize nearly a half hour has passed since. "Enjoying yourself, eh?" I chuckle to myself.

 

    I hear the door open finally and look down the hallway to see the girl step out of the closet. Her braided hair swings across her chest as she turns to face me, her hands clenching into little fists as she bites her lip when she sees me staring at her with a smirk on my face. She briskly walks up to me, her face blushing with embarrassment before shyly saying "H-h-hey Sorin."

 

    "Took you long enough. Wanted to make sure your nails looked all nice and pretty?" I ask. I look at her hands and see the polish on the nails sparkling in the afternoon sunlight. "Well you sure did a good job after making such a fuss about having to wear that nail polish."

 

    She blushes even more at my words before shaking her head and then cocking it quizzically at me. "That...that's all you have to say?" she asks hesitantly.

 

    "Well yeah, what more is there?" I reply with a shrug. "I didn't think you'd do it, but here you are with the polish on." I laugh as she stares at me all slack-jawed before recomposing herself. "Relax, a deal's a deal. Here's your ticket Britt."

 

    "B-britt?" she repeats as if she's never heard the name before. "Uh, r-right, Britt, that's me! B-Brittany's my name!" she stammers before snatching the ticket from my hands. 

 

    "Er, yeah. Duh." I reply, raising an eyebrow. "You feeling okay? You didn't eat any of that nail polish, did you?"

 

    "N-nope, I'm fine!" she replies quickly while shoving the ticket into her pocket. "Never been better actually! I feel great!" she adds, smiling and blushing as she says it.

 

    I smile back. Damn me if she doesn't look so cute when she's happy. "Well good, glad to hear it. You should probably hurry before you're late for the game you know. You've spent a whole half hour in there."

 

    "What?!? A half hour! Oh shit!" she practically yells before darting past me. A few yards away she stops for a moment to examine herself, looking down her side as she stares at her body.

 

    "Hurry up or you'll miss the opening kick off!" I yell at her. 

 

    She snaps back to reality and blushes before running off towards the front gate. "Thanks for the ticket Sorin!" I hear her yell back as she goes around the corner and disappears into the crowd waiting to get in.

 

    I chuckle to myself. "Enjoy your new life, Britt."

 

46