The Chase..
181 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

However, as soon as he said this, he immediately saw a very fashionably dressed woman carrying a bag walk in the front of the glass door of the coffee shop , and It was the bar girl that Liam had encountered in the hotel today. 

He was so shocked that he immediately squatted under the table and said, "Damn, I can't believe I've been chased here. She must want to blackmail me."

"Hey what the hell are you doing? Did you dropped the money?" Maxwell just got up and was about to leave when he immediately saw Liam squatting under the table and asked.

"You just pay and leave."

"Fuck. Such a crazy guy.!"

Maxwell cursed and got up to pay the bill then turned back to the table but found that Liam had disappeared. He was a bit confused . When he turned back as was about to leave, he saw the new director from the company walk in carrying a bag, and he said ," Hello Chairman , why are you here today?"

Hannah didn't have any makeup and looked stunningly delicate and pretty. She smiled pleasantly, "You're the manager of the planing department. I'm... coming over today to familiarize myself with the environment.  I am going to work tomorrow..."

As she said that, Hannah looked at the coffee shop, and she was very anxious. She obviously chased that scum into the coffee shop. Why didn't she see him here ? With so much of her own privacy on the phone, if he saw it, she would be ruined.

Liam didn't even hear the conversation between Maxwell and Hannah, and he slipped out of the back door while Maxwell was paying the bill.

Outside the Linkon Bar , people came and went, and there was heavy traffic on the streets .

Liam was bit depressed, he didn't expect that bar girl to actually chase after him here. 

"No,I didn't give you a thousand bucks for nothing, and I can't let you go without letting you pay the price." 

Liam cursed in his heart, immediately touched the phone in his trouser pocket, and whole brilliant plan to came to his mind in a second. " 

 

4