Chapter 2 – My Own Worst Enemy
905 3 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Otto was shaking J Jonah Jameson's hand.

He had just successfully and easily apprehended the new Sinister Six. Using his own smarts and technology, he literally laid a trap for them.

They had succesfully gotten away a day ago, because he was fucking MJ all day, but to make up for it, he wanted to definitively stop them in their tracks.

Speed demon, Beetle, Shocker, Overdrive, Boomerang and the Living Brain were outsmarted and overwhelmed as Otto even called a press conference to show his victory.

Now here he is on the second day, retrieving stolen science equipment for the Empire State University, and shaking Mayor J Jonah Jameson's hand for returning it to the Marla Jameson Memorial Wing of the University.  

--

"You.. shaking J Jonah's hand? I don't believe it" Mary Jane said as she sat on his lap, Otto's cock balls deep as they faced each other in the lotus position. 

"Better believe it. I'm a new man" he said, burying his face in her breasts as she bounced on him. 

Peter was always gentle when they were together. Although he had the speed, strength and powers proportional to that of a spider, with her, he was just a man, a very... normal man in bed. 

When they lived in the Avengers tower, she always imagined what it would be like to fuck a enhanced being like Captain America, or even a God like Thor. 

But while Peter was physically superior to even Cap, Peter suffered from premature ejaculation most times when he fucked her. 

He said that it was because she was his dream girl, he couldn't help but cum whenever he entered her. 

But now, he seemed every bit the superhuman lover she always thought he would be. 

Over the past few days, after closing her nightclub for the night, she rushed back straight to his apartment, waiting for the next sex session. 

She became obsessed with Peter (Otto). Thinking only about having sex with him. 

However, at the same time, Otto has been sending out thousands of Spider-Bots to petrol the city, making his life of crime fighting easier. 

He also enrolled in the Empire State University, aiming to get his PhD. That's where he met his tutor Anna Maria Marconi, who was born with dwarfism. At first, he was insulted that he needed a tutor, but after a while he started taking a liking to her intellect. 

And sometimes there is something said having too much of a good thing.

Having fucked Mary Jane all her holes and tried every imaginable position with her, Otto was getting a bit bored. 

While he didn't say anything, and happily fucked her every night, he was looking for.. something more. 

His mind even started wandering what it would be like to fuck Anna Maria. Her shorter body, but pretty face, what would fucking a person with such proportions be like?

He fucked Mary Jane even harder, but found his emotions getting confused. 

And he took it out of the criminals that he subsequently fought, brutally and efficiently beating up all the criminals he captured. 

He had shattered the Scorpion's jaw, blinded the Vulture, and killed Massacre.

In the meantime, the Avengers had decided to have a meeting discussing his increasingly violent behavior, which was was very much unlike the Spider-man they knew. 

Wolverine, Spider-Woman, Captain America, Thor and Black Widow sat around a table to discuss what to do with the more brutal Spidey.

Thor commented that his recent teaming with Spidey, he found him erratic. Black Widow agreed.

Wolverine defended Spidey instead.

"Really Widow? You tell me who doesn't have blood on their hands? I look around this table and do you know what I see? A bunch of spies, soldiers and killers. We've all done our fair share of avenging but now we're gonna hold Spider-Man to a different standard? What? We gonna cut him loose right when he needs us the most? That don't sit right by me" Wolverine said

"What do you suggest Wolverine?" Spider-Woman asked

"I say we wait Jess... lets see where this goes next" he continued, concluding the meeting. 

--

Today, Otto was going to meet his examiner Don Lemaze with his tutor Anna Maria Marconi. 

Halfway during the meeting, he suddenly received an alarm about the two costumed pranksters Jester and Screwball, who had pantsed and pied the Mayor, having appeared again. 

He had to run out of the meeting after promising J Jonah that he would stop them. 

Surprisingly, the two were ready for him, having set up this prank especially for Spider-Man

After a quick fight, where the two were prepared for, and embarrassed Otto and streaming it live. 

Otto exploded and took it out on them, beating them up brutally. 

It was then that the Avengers decided to act. 

--

Having been summoned to the Avengers tower, Otto was surrounded by the Avengers, and Cap had ordered him to take an examination. 

Otto of course, wasn't keen on it and a fight broke out. 

After a brief fight, and being outnumbered, Otto eventually lost after being knocked out. 

While he was unconscious, they hooked him up with as many sensors and test as they could, but found nothing wrong with him.

"We have the results. All our tests conclusively prove, with no margin of error, that you Spiderman are clearly not a Skrull, nor are you being controlled by a Space Phantom, the Puppet Master, Purple Man or Controller." Captain America said

"Well I could have told you that. And there's all the proof you need in front of your very eyes" Otto replied as he looked at the results of his tests. 

The meeting was adjourned, as Cap put him on probation, meaning they can still kick him out. But Black Widow decided to stay and talk to him. 

"A moment please. I know what this is all about" she said to Otto

"You do?" Otto asked

"Not long ago, you and I and Silver Sable, we fought to save the world from Dr Octopus" she said

"I remember" Otto replied

"After Sable died on your watch, you changed. I read you tried to kill the Lizard, now with Massacre.. you've crossed that line" she said

"Yes.. that was a... first for me" Otto replied 

"I've been there. And if you need someone to talk to.. I'm here for you" she said

"You.... do?" Otto said looking into her eyes

"Yes... if you need..." Natasha said

"Please help me" Otto said, removing his mask and showing her the tears in his eyes. 

"Wha.. Peter..." Natasha said, all the memories of his identity returning, the memory effect from Brand New Day disappearing and returning. 

She ran over to him and gave him a hug, somehow reconnecting with her memories, and her admiration of him during the final days of Dr Octopus threatening the world, made him admirable and familiar to her. 

He was still seated on his seat as she did that and burying his face in her breasts, laughing inside his head. 

He suddenly stood up and kissed her. 

As their lips locked together, his hand reached into her open top and groped her breasts. 

"Smaller than MJ, but not by much" he thought to himself. 

They entered Black Widow's room in Avengers tower and both their stretchable suits were instantly on the floor as Otto threw her onto the bed. 

Both of them continued kissing as she felt a hard organ touching her opening between her legs. 

"Peter... you...ooooh!" she moaned as he entered her without hesitation. 

He started pumping himself in and out of her, marveling how easy it was for Peter, and how useless it was not taking advantage of all these Superhuman pussy. 

21