Chapter 2 – S*x system
594 4 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the Queen woke up she turned on the sex system.

[With sex system, the user is never deprived of sex and steals the application of the person she has sex with.]

[Enter a contact name: ......]

"Demon Lord" Queen entered the name without much thought.

[Name selected, format creation.]

A pink masaturbation toy fell out of the air.

Queen picked up the toy and noticed the inscription on it.

Application sucking takes place with every ejaculation.

Queen wanted to try on the toy, first wet it a little and then started to push.

Every time the Queen ejaculation into the toy, her level increased.

"He has an ass as tight as a demon."  The Queen was smiling.

After the first ejaculation I continued to use it over and over again after ten ejaculations I got tired and quit.

Its level increased from silver 1 to silver 5.

'Upgrade system'

[Name: Ye Queen UP:60 (Daily+60) Sex: Futanari (Click to see the options.) Soul Realm:  Azure (UP 40 for Indigo) Soul Form: Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Soul attribute: Snow Wind (Click to see the options.) Spiritual Root: Heaven (Violet) 9 (UP 10 for Black 1, UP 90 for Black 9) Spiritualist Rank: Silver 5(UP 10 for Gold 1) Cultivation: Nine Revolving Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Demon Spirit: None (Click to see the options.)]

Soul realm upgrade 40(Azure -> Indigo), Spiritual Root upgrade 10(Violet 9 -> Black 1), Spiritualist Rank upgrade 10(Silver 5-> Gold 1).

The Queen went to awaken her daughter and Ning'er.

"Girls, did you sleep well?"  Queen saw that the girls were awake.

Ziyun and Ning'er were playing games in the room.

"Can mother Ning'er stay with us?"  Ziyun wanted her friend to always be with her.

Ning'er was not happy, listening to her friend with a strange face.

"No need to be ashamed, Ning'er, you can call me mother."  Queen hugged the little girl.

Ning'er, getting emotional, began to cry.

Queen consoled the girl.

She played games with the girls.

When they were tired, she went to Zong. 

"Now I have another daughter. Ning'er sees me as her mother." Queen said.

"This is good news and you want me to tell her Father that Ning'er want to stay here."  Zong got it.

"Yes they are like sisters."  Said the Queen.

Zong smiled and left the house to get the job done.

Queen took time to train, and soul realm upgrading had obvious effects.  Made much faster cultivation.

Cultivation made until the night and reached Gold 5.

They lived their enthusiasm with Zong, not skip the evening sessions.

In the morning, the Queen continued to steal the plantation of the demon lord again. reached Darkgold 3.

I got six levels (UP 10 × 6, Dark Gold 3 -> Legend 4).

A high energy entered the Queen's soul realm and turned into a great power.

While the Queen was leveling up, there were energy fluctuations that could be felt from everywhere.

Ye Zong and Ye Mo have reached the height of the energy surge.

"Queen, have you seen any strangers here?"  Zong was nervous.

Queen looked at them and understood why they were worried and showed them her energy level.

"Queen was that your strength?"  Zong and Mo were stunned.

"It's just Legend 4 star power, I haven't even been demigod yet."  Queen smiled.

"How did he get so strong, Queen?"  Ye Mo was curious.

"I saw the future when I was poisoned, and I had the most powerful cultivation technique for myself."  Queen slightly distorted the truth.

"I saw the future. What do you mean, why didn't you tell?"  Ye Mo.

Both were very worried about what had happened.

"The future has changed twice. In the first time the city of Glory was destroyed and Ziyun became the wife of Nie Li. The second time the City was still standing but we are dead again."  Said the Queen.

"What happened to us, why couldn't we get rid of it?"  Zong asked.

"Who was Nie Li and why did she become his wife?"  Zong was a little angry.

"The Sacred family collaborated with the Black guild to destroy the city in the first, and Nie Li stopped him in the second, but the Demonlord's attack caused you to die. Ye Mo was still alive." Queen tell them.

"What are you aiming now?"  Ye Mo asked.

"I have plans for the dark guild then I will start by eliminating the Sacred family."  Said the Queen.

"When should we start?"  Ye Zong did not expect that his wife was so strong and would attack immediately.

"Let's wait a while. I'm very close to the Legend 5 star. It's better to attack without entering the demigod realm. The dark guild doesn't know my real strength."  Queen has made up her mind.

They quickly gathered the army and attacked the Sacred family.

Very quickly all the officials were killed and their treasures taken.

It has been announced that they were executed for working with the Dark Guild.

Queen intended to steal the cultivation of Demon Lord as much as she could when the new day began and she was ejaculated 20 times.

Before the war, reached Legend 5 stars and continued to get stronger.

'Upgrade system'

[Name: Ye Queen UP:60 (Daily+60) Sex: Futanari (Click to see the options.) Soul Realm:  Indigo (Click to see the options.) Soul Form: Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Soul attribute: Snow Wind (Click to see the options.) Spiritual Root: Black 1 (UP 80 for Black 9) Spiritualist Rank: Legend 5(Click to see the options.) Cultivation: Nine Revolving Ice Phoenix (Click to see the options.) Demon Spirit: None (Click to see the options.)]

[Spiritualist Rank: Legend 5 Star , Choose a law to advance to the demigod level UP 10, Spiritual God 1 level UP 20,Heavenly Fate 1 UP 20,Spiritual God 2 level UP 40,Heavenly Fate 2 UP 40,Spiritual God 3 level UP 60,Heavenly Fate 3 UP 60,Heavenly Fate 4 UP 80,Heavenly Fate 5 UP 100,Heavenly Fate 9 UP 180.]

"Spiritual God 3 upgrade Snow wind god." Queen chose to upgrade.

The law around the Queen began to concentrate on her power and strengthened her.Own strength increased to Heavenly Fate level 3.

Major energy surges occurred again in the mansion of the city lord, this time more than before.

This time everyone in the house came to look and was surprised by what they saw.  Queen's body was being regenerated with great energy.

Ye Mo, Ye Zong, Ye Ziyun, and Xiao Ning'er see her.

"God greet your mother girls."  She extended her hand to Ziyun and Ning'er, and they floated into the Queen's arms.

"Mother, have you become god?"  Ziyun was surprised by her mother's strength.

"I am very strong now, your mother will protect you from any situation."  Queen smiled.

The Queen caressed the girls' hair.

"I have to deal with the worms hiding in Black Rock City, I'll tell you later.  Queen flew in and entered the gateway to the nether realm, reaching the city of Blackrock.

"Black Rock city residents deliver criminals in your city."  The Queen raised her voice with her energy and made her reach the whole city.

With the Queen energy, the whole city was also looking for the Dark guild.

It didn't take long for her to find him, killed them all by law enforcement, and none of them could escape.

Queen quickly returned to her home and saw her family staring with curiosity.

 "I took care of the black guild problem, now we can relax. Announce to the whole city."  Queen was very happy with what she had done.

4