The Holy Woman of the Unfaith
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sera was a normal girl in a world where people worship gods and gain their skills from them. Everyone prayed to a god as they are handed out skills and abilities. Some are good while some are bad yet in this world, faith is their power.

Sera however, she doesn't want to worship any gods.

In the past, she was born in a cult who murdered her parents and had to live a life being forced to worship their gods. Then, she was saved by the crusaders one day, only to be shown a gruesome sight of them brutally massacred the cultist and was captured and brutally tortured until they realize that she didn't believe in their god at which they began to recuit her to their church.

From then on, she was always forced by every church to join their faith as she doesn't want to even worship any god. Her life was always been traumatizing that she trained herself to become strong without relying any god.

Gods then saw that her potenital spiked from then on as they done everything to have her to their side.

This was her story, the story of the Holy Woman of the Unfaith.

Along with monsters not blessed by gods and forms a bond with them. 

2