I’m not OP! You are!
46 3 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We have OP stories of MC being reincarnated, having cheats and whatnot but what about writing a story of a person who was born as a genius but is compared to a cheat being? 

Let me give you guys an idea. 

There's this handsome MC who was told that he is a genius that comes from some plot related events and his bloodline is ancient. He then acts arrogant because he can due to his OP skills but then boom! Some random guy who got reincarnated, gets cheats and has a harem and your MC began to spout how he should use his power to do good but that guy acts like a lazy bastard and flirts with girls.

This causes your MC to feel envious as all the praise he got gets transfered to this lazy guy due to being reincarnated and whatnot. 

I read a novel about this as well but its not comparable because as a child, he was called a genius and be a strongest person on existance then this bastard came in and ruined it. 

There, you can write how your MC kept on improving and this lazy bastard kept calling him a 'broken character' or a 'cheat' when he can do better than your MC and even gets praised for his cheat abilities.

I think its a good plot because your MC who was born with a gift then this random dude who acts lazy is so OP that it pisses you off that you want to support this MC.

Basically batman and superman but he wants to improve. Why do people support batman when superman is better than him? Write this story off and you'll be happy to know this is gonna be interesring to write.

How a character struggles, how he wants to prove he is better, how he slowly try to resist evil intentions just so he can prove he is better than that guy. Basically this is what this story's about.

Also to writers, how about you write this character in your story instead of throwing disposable young masters your way? 

4