Cultivation, System and Duality of Genders
30 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A battle hungry Tomboy in a modern Cultivation world befriends the ML yet isn't interested in romance except the ML. ML tends to ask the MC marriage proposal but MC believes that falling in love would make her weaker and she doesn't like to abandon fighting. Not only knowing that she is gathering a harem, she is always angry that most people whom she wanted to fight, doesn't like to hurt her which pisses her off and decides to abandon her femininity and use a cultivation technique to switch genders. It however causes her to get caught in a malfunction as another MC who died in another world, gets sent into her body and ended up fusing into one. The Male MC freaks out as he manage to get trapped in the girl's sub-conscious as the girl also meets him and saw the Male MC's potential to become her worthy rival.

The Male MC also sees the female MC(Male form) and she kinda tricks him that in order for him to control the body, he needs to beat her. 

A story of a battle hungry girl, a naive but kind-hearted guy whose her other half and a whole cast of members ranging from a male yandere/stalker girl, twin royalty whose after each of the side and both unlocking two systems for each other(girl getting a scholar systen system while the guy gets a martial artist system).

Is this interesting or not?
  • Ye Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Nah Votes: 1 50.0%
Total voters: 2
0