4. [Smut] Thelsea Gives A ‘Helping Hand’
4.5k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Thelsea's Bedroom: Mio 12, 3728]

Before there was a Succubus Queen, there used to be a Succubus Lord by the name of Zaelryn.

Succubus Lord Zaelryn was Thelsea's father and the previous leader of the Succubi/Incubi.

His portrait was the first thing Mason saw as he entered Thelsea's large room.

"So, what do you think?" Thelsea asked.

Thelsea began walking towards her wardrobe as Mason looked around.

It was clear she spared no expense in creating the room, as a large circular hotspring could be found in the center. The room was rather large, with a beautiful balcony resting in the back of the room.

Thelsea began taking off the armor on her arms.

"It seems really nice. Though, I doubt my room will be as nice as this one," Mason joked.

"What are you talking about?" Thelsea said, "You're going to be living here too."

"Huh?" Mason said.

Thelsea began taking off her heels.

"Even if you weren't utterly defenseless combat-wise, you're still my assistant," Thelsea said as she continued undressing. "Because of this, your social ranking in the Kilaqen Empire is higher than most. Thus, it's fine if you stay in my room for the time being."

Thelsea threw Mason a towel. It seemed she was wearing black underwear.

"Let's hurry and enter the hotspring. The sooner, the better," Thelsea said.

---------------------

[8 Minutes Later]

Mason's first challenge in Adrios was not combat or magic, but was instead the issue of resisting his lust.

Mason had planned for him and Thelsea to enter the hotspring in their modesty towels. However, Thelsea quickly dismissed that motion since she 'trusted him'.

This meant that Thelsea, someone Mason viewed as a rather attractive woman, was sitting across from him completely naked...and defenseless.

Mason tried his best not to make eye contact with Thelsea as he stole glances at her body.

"Isn't this nice? This is actually possible by the use of 'Magi-Tech'. There are runes inscribed into the material that are being fed magic periodically," Thelsea said as she touched her horns. "I think the guy who invented it was named Miro or something."

Mason looked at the ceiling as he responded.

"That's uh...that's cool," Mason said.

"Oi! What's wrong with you?" Thelsea said as she got up and walked towards Mason. "You've been acting weird ever since we entered the hotspring!"

Mason didn't make eye contact until Thelsea grabbed his face. This meant he had a close-up view of Thelsea's naked body, which caused his face to become even redder.

"So uh...about the handjob...you promised me...," Mason said embarrassed.

Thelsea looked down at Mason, as she saw his erection under the water.

"Oh. I see the issue. Is it because I gave you blue balls earlier?" Thelsea said as she kneeled in front of Mason. "You do seem to have an erection"

Thelsea placed her pointer finger on the tip, as she moved his dick. Mason instantly reacted.

"Ha! I wonder if I should tease you or not. Your reactions are pretty cute!" Thelsea teased.

"Don't...do that," Mason said.

Thelsea smiled as she grabbed Mason's dick with her hand. She gave it a few slow strokes as Mason could feel her smooth skin.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I would say you've already fallen for me," Thelsea joked.

Mason was silent in his response. But Thelsea smiled as she used two hands.

She decided to give him a sensual handjob while making eye contact with him.

"It wouldn't be the first time, you know. Back when my father was still the Succubus Lord, we would frequently get suitors asking for me," Thelsea said.

Mason's breathing became increasingly irregular as he tried to respond.

"How many men...have you been with? You seem...skilled," Mason said.

Thelsea smiled as she quickened her stroke.

"While Succubi are powerful demons who use their sexuality to seduce and prey on young men, I'm what you call a 'picky eater'," Thelsea said.

Thelsea placed her left hand on Mason's hip as she ran two fingers up his shaft.

"There's a reason no one knows how many men it takes to please me. Even when I drain vitality from a S-rank Warden, they usually die at either the handjob or the titjob stage. So to answer your question, no man has ever took my virginity, Mason. How does that make you feel?" Thelsea said.

As Thelsea dipped her head under the water and licked the tip of Mason's member, he was moments away from finally releasing.

"Thelsea, I'm about to...!" Mason said.

As Thelsea quickly placed her mouth over Mason's dick, she slowly drank the 'vitality'.

After a few moments, she arose from the water with a smirk on her face. Her eyes glowed a bright red.

"It seems your vitality is better than I thought, Mason. That changes things," Thelsea said.

As Thelsea sat on Mason's lap missionary-style, she had a smile on her face.

"It seems I may have to monopolize you after all," Thelsea said as she drew a magic insignia on his chest. "Consider yourself lucky."

But Mason could tell that the Succubus Queen had taken a liking to him. Especially since her nipples were erect.

"By the way, if you tell anyone I'm a virgin, I'll kill you," Thelsea threatened. "But if you manage to become a Tentacle Lord, I may be nice enough to let you have it. After all, I did pick you based upon my specifications."

CautiousTitan.com

63