9. Tentacle Massage With An Unusual Sage
1.2k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Thelsea's Bedroom: Mio 20, 3728]

As Mason entered the room with massage oil, Thelsea lay on the mat in her black underwear. An expensive glass jar seemed to house the oil. The bedroom was also relatively dim, with several candles emitting a calming scent.

"Is it not possible for the maids to just mind their own business?" Mason complained. "She kept asking me all these lewd questions as she showed me where they kept the oil."

"Can you really blame them?" It doesn't matter what world you're reincarnated in, women like to gossip," Thelsea said with a relaxed look on her face.

As he talked with Thelsea, Mason walked toward the mat.

"You seem quite relaxed. Does the peace and quiet appeal to you?" Mason asked.

"It's hard to relax like this when you're one of the most powerful people in the Kilaqen Empire. But it also helps that you're handling most of the work that had been causing me stress," Thelsea said.

"Yeah. Now I'm the one who's stressed out. I'm sure it's nice," Mason joked.

"It is," Thelsea replied happily.

As Mason opened the jar of expensive oil, he sat on the ground next to Thelsea.

"Where would you like me to massage you today?" Mason asked.

"I'd like you to massage my back, legs, neck, and shoulders. Maybe even my arms too, but nowhere else!" Thelsea warned.

"You don't trust me to do the right thing?" Mason asked.

"Since you're a tentacle pervert, no. I'm not trusting you. Accordingly, if you're going to massage me, those are my conditions," Thelsea replied.

"This is a reasonable requirement," Tentacle Sage said.

"What the hell?" Mason said.

"Quiet, idiot! If you don't want her to think you're crazy, then respond to me mentally!" Tentacle Sage commanded.

"Hmm? Did you say anything?" Thelsea asked.

"Uh...no. Just...thinking about how crazy this oil feels! Must be something special!" Mason said nervously.

"I hope you will be mindful of the amount of oil you use, because I find it's quite expensive," Thelsea said.

"Nice save. Couldn't have done it better myself," Tentacle Sage said.

Thelsea's body was soaked in massage oil as Mason applied it.

"Who are you really?” Mason asked mentally. "Cut the nonsense."

"Does the name 'Lord Azrith' rings any bells for you?" Lord Azrith asked.

----------------------------

The journal of Iggith had taught Mason many things.

While he didn't finish the journal completely, he had a solid understanding of what it takes to be a tentacle mage.

One thing he learned is that Tentacle Lord Azrith is the source of tentacle magic. As one of the Supreme Demon's very first creations thousands of years ago, Lord Azrith was a powerful demon.

If Iggith's words are true, then Lord Azrith was jailed in Dugwyn for eternity due to treason. In response, the Supreme Demon deemed Tentacle magic a 'Forbidden magic', which limited its use. And, in time, the number of tentacle mages in Adrios diminished until only a few remained.

"How can you even talk to me? Aren't you still in Dugwyn?" Mason asked mentally.

"It isn't surprising that you don't know much about me, since the Supreme Demon managed to erase my history. However, I am still able to communicate effectively from Dugwyn's prison, despite the fact that it takes a lot of mana," Lord Azrith said.

"What should I call you? Tentacle Sage or Lord Azrith?" Mason asked mentally.

"Call me Sage. You'll devalue my real name if you say it too much," Lord Azrith said.

Mason became slightly irritated.

"All right, asshole, I'll call you Sage," Mason mentally replied.

"Excellent," Sage replied.

Mason used several tentacles to massage Thelsea's body after he applied the massage oil.

"It's incredible!" Thelsea exclaimed, surprised. "I think this might be the best thing since Ogis murdered the Emperor."

"Isn't that a bit of an exaggeration?" Mason asked.

"Silence! Don't ruin my moment!" Thelsea pleaded.

Mason watched his tentacles massage Thelsea as he talked to Sage.

"So, how about telling me your play?" Mason asked mentally.

"Are you saying I can't check up on the next Tentacle Lord in peace?" Sage asked.

"The Demon Lords will get involved if you continue to bullshit," Mason said.

Lord Azrith chuckled evilly before responding.

"Mhm, you're a perspective kind of guy, aren't you? I like that," Sage said.

Lord Azrith remained silent for a few moments.

"I've been watching you, Mason. Unlike Iggith, I believe you have...potential. I truly believe we can form a symbiotic relationship," Sage said.

"Sounds nice. But I can tell there's a catch so you might as well tell me," Mason demanded.

"Our objectives are basically the same. In addition to being the only person who can teach you how to become the Tentacle Lord, I want you to become one. Once you join the Tenacious Enforcers and become close to Lord Ogis, you should be able to influence him enough to free me. Besides the Supreme Demon, he is the only person capable of this," Sage said.

"So, I basically serve as a get-out-of-jail-free card for you," Mason exclaimed mentally.

"Even if that's true, it would be a lucrative partnership for both of us. In addition to being a primordial demon, I am also the source of all tentacle magic," Sage said.

Mason couldn't deny the logic that Sage was saying. After all, if what he said was true, then it would expedite his path to becoming the next Tentacle Lord. But he still had one more question to ask the primordial demon.

"If you committed treason, why would I help you?" Mason said mentally.

"It seems to me that if falling in love with an Archangel constitutes treason, then I commit it to the fullest extent," Sage said.

CautiousTitan.com

22