10. Risona & Tentacle Sage
1k 3 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Hallway outside Thelsea's room: Mio 20, 3728]

Mason walked out of Thelsea's room while wearing his black overcoat as a coat cape. Currently, he was dressed in his military uniform.

"Why are women always so slow to get ready?" Mason asked.

"How do you expect me to know?" Sage said.

"Azrith...it was just a figure of speech," Mason replied.

"Oh, I see. That makes sense," Sage said.

Mason walked a few steps before sitting against the wall. The jar of massage oil was in his hand.

"How is it that she didn't give you any sexual favors? Didn't you give her a Tentacle massage?" Sage inquired.

"It doesn't matter. As soon as Thelsea gets ready, we're heading over to Broggon's Citadel. I wonder why you're acting as if you don't know what's going on," Mason said.

Sage teased, "So we'll just pretend you didn't think about clapping her cheeks?"

Mason blushed for a moment.

"Anyway, if we are going to work together, this is an excellent opportunity to introduce yourself," Mason said.

"What do you want me to introduce you to? I'm the Tentacle Lord. My hobby, interest, and ambition is getting out of prison," Sage replied.

Mason asked, "Well, can you give me some tips?"

"If I could not, you would remain worthless," Sage said.

"Well, do you have any tips about Oppo?" Mason said.

Suddenly, a purple version of Oppo appeared on the floor in front of Mason.

"The fuck?" Mason said.

Azrith's voice emerged from the tentacle monster not long after.

"You didn't expect it, did you? I might teach you someday," Sage said proudly.

"Oppo! Is he still alive? What happened to him?" Mason asked.

"It's called possession for a reason. Until I leave his body, he will be in a deep sleep," Sage said.

"That's cool, but what about the advice?" Mason asked.

"I forgot you weren't all that bright regarding Tentacle matters. To give you an idea, Oppo is basically an unkillable summon that dies when you do. In other words, a pet," Sage explained.

As far as Mason could tell, it made sense.

"In other words, I can simply possess Oppo and use it to assist you. The only downside is that I can't do it for long periods of time," Sage explained.

Mason thought it was neat.

"As you rank up, Oppo's strength will increase in accordance with yours. He can also be transformed into many weapons, as well as morph into tentacle monsters," Sage suggested.

Sage began to float around Mason's head.

"Oh, and Oppo can fly. I'm pretty sure he already knew this so I wonder why he always rests on your shoulder?" Sage said.

"I'm not sure," Mason replied.

Sage rubbed his chin with a tentacle.

"Hm...I think that's all I need to tell you about Oppo for now. Let's find a maid so we can return the massage oil. We can talk as we walk," Sage said.

----------------------------

[A few minutes later]

Mason and Sage walked through the halls of the large Fortress.

Because it was late in the evening, most of the guards protecting the fortress were of diverse backgrounds.

Kilaqen's most important building was filled with Dragon, Demon, and Vampire Knights.

Mason was surprised at how straight-faced they remained while Sage circled around their heads.

"What are you doing?" Mason asked.

"I almost forgot that I could use all 5 senses when I use possession. This might be the closest I've ever felt to freedom," Sage said.

Sage returned to Mason.

"In any case, shouldn't you mask your voice? Won't someone recognize you?" Mason asked.

"I can lighten it, but I doubt anyone will be able to identify me. I'm not scared of taking precautions, however," Sage said.

A maid was dusting off one of the paintings on the wall as they turned a corner.

She was a female demon with a modest bust. Yellow eyes, long, black hair, and a cute outfit characterized her. They also noticed that she had thicc thighs.

Mason just wanted to give her the massage oil, but Sage had...other plans.

"Hehehe...the women love me. Watch and learn boy," Sage said proudly.

In spite of Sage's claim, Mason couldn't help but doubt his authenticity.

Sage also did not attempt to disguise his voice.

"Oi! What's your name pretty lady?" Sage asked.

"Risona," she replied.

"Risona, how would you feel about being gangbanged by tentacles?" Sage asked.

“Excuse me?” Risona responded.

"Bitch, did I stutter? I said what would you—," Sage said.

Risona landed a powerful punch before Sage could finish, sending him through one of the walls.

As he walked up to the maid, Mason chuckled.

"I think he underestimated the strength of demon girls," Mason laughed.

"Surely you're not here to ask me the same question?" Risona asked.

"Would you really assault me, though? Isn't that illegal in some way?" Mason asked.

"Well...yes, but...," Risona said nervously.

Risona's body was covered in tentacles as they slithered up from the ground.

"I've been in this world for over a week and have yet to use my tentacles for lewds," Mason said. "I think it's time to change that."

"What, you want to see my breasts?" Risona replied. "I'm only a C cup."

"Even I can appreciate a nice set of C cup breasts," Mason said.

Risona grabbed Mason's hand and plunged it into her breasts. It felt like pillows of dough.

"Eh?" Mason said confusedly.

"This is what you wanted, right?" she asked. "I don't mind as long as you don't use any disgusting tentacles."

Mason's hand fondled her breasts and nipples. Risona blushed as he appeared to be in a trance.

"You...you can stop now!" Risona said, embarrassed.

As he rubbed his chin, Mason took his hand out of her shirt. He nodded affirmatively after a few seconds.

"Hmm, I really like you. Would you mind becoming my personal maid?" Mason asked.

"What?" Risona asked surprised.

"I know Thelsea asked me several days ago if I wanted one. I didn't quite have a name in my mind, but I think you'll be great," Mason replied.

"I don't deserve to be your personal maid!" Risona laughed hesitatingly.

As Mason closed the distance between their faces, he grabbed both of Risona's hands. She looked at him straight in the eyes.

Risona's face turned red as blood as it blushed.

"Uh...Um...," Risona said embarrassedly.

"Your lips are beautiful, and they seem very soft," Mason said.

Mason was then suddenly grabbed from behind as a knife was pressed against his throat. In an instant, he recognized her scent.

"I see you've been busy, Mason. It would be nice if you told me everything as I drag your corpse to Broggon's Citadel," Thelsea smiled.

CautiousTitan.com for early releases

22