Volume 2 Chapter 25
3.1k 18 77
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Hody, go back to base. Gather the others, we need a coated ship! It's time to take this eyesore back to the surface” Fisher said.

“That's more like it Brother Fisher, we have been in isolation for a while, it seems the world above the sea has forgotten our true power. How about we kindly remind them on this trip” Arlong was already excited for a fight. 

“No, we will be taking Koala, back to her home. Don't you think this person makes a good shield?” Fisher said with a laugh as he threw Mjosgard into Arlongs arms. “Patch him up, he must not be hurt or else all our plans will be over.”

“I get it, but if there is a chance, you will let me have my fun right?” Arlong asked.

“Yes, but only if the situation requires your management skills” Fisher replied.

“Unidentified vessel, stop for inspection” someone spoke over a speakerphone from a marine vessel.

“Unidentified vessel, this is Rear Admiral Kadar of the G-2 marine base, Stop and declare your content. Failure to do so implies that you are going against the law and you will be treated like a criminal” Rear Admiral Kadar’s voice sounded over the speaker.

There was no response from the ship sailing away from Sabaody Archipelago.

“WHAT IS THAT!” a marine with binoculars in the crow's nest shouted. He used the rooms connecting the sails as a zip line as he rode his way from the top to the deck. “Captain you have to see this!”

“HOW CAN THEY DO THIS? SUN PIRATES!”

What he was looking at was something that was unbelievable. A Celestial Dragon wrapped in bandages was strapped to the main mast of a ship. This was something outside of his rank, he had to escalate this issue quickly.

Ring Ring 

“Yes Marine HQ” a receptionist answered the call

“Vice-Admiral Garp is currently on leave, he has gone back to check on his grandson”

“I will pass you to Fleet Admiral Sengoku,” the receptionist said

“Kadar, what is so urgent?” Fleet Admiral Sengoku asked as he picked up the call. “YOU SAID WHAT!”, “Tail them but don't attack, I repeat DON'T ATTACK!” Fleet Admiral lost his composure as he yelled down the phone. He was already panicking, this was a situation that was not easy to deal with and one that must not get out. ‘I need to speak to the 5 Elders’ Fleet Admiral Sengoku thought as he made another call on a special den den mushi.

Back on the Sun Pirate Ship.

“Koala, where are you from?” a fish-man asked

“I am from Foolshout Island, it is not far from Sabaody Archipelago” Koala replied, she could feel that not all the fish-men agreed with her being taken back to her home. Some even suggested keeping her as a human slave on Fish-man island.

“I know of it, we will drop you off there in a few hours,” Fisher said

“Koala, we are not doing this for free, at least clean the deck while you are waiting” Arlong could not help but joke around. The only thing he was not expecting was for Koala to actually pick up a bucket and brush, she started cleaning the deck smiling as she worked.

Fisher saw this, he initially wanted to make a comment but seeing how happy Koala was working, he didn't scold Arlong this time.

“We are approaching Foolshout Island, we cannot let the marines know of our reason for coming to this island. So Hatchan you get your barrel, you will be in charge of dropping Koala off at the shore.” Fisher instructed

Hatchan nodded showing he understood the plan

"Koala you know your way home from there right?” Fisher asked

“The rest of you, we will have a conversation with the marines, while waiting for Hatchan to return. This conversation will be about the future of Fish-man island, so nobody is to mess this up.” Fisher said looking at Arlong and his unruly bunch.

After splitting up with Hatchan, who carried a barrel on his back containing Koala who was in tears after saying her goodbyes to the fish-men. The crew turned the ship around heading back for the Archipelago.

“Rear Admiral Kadar, right? I would like to speak to the highest-ranking officer you can contact. Don't try anything funny or this celestial dragon will be fed to the fishes.”

“Fleet Admiral Sengoku! I am currently onboard the Sun Pirate ship, they want to discuss some terms with you” Rear Admiral Kadar who was sweating buckets spoke on the phone. He always felt powerful and arrogant on his ship but right now his crew were floating in the water, his ship had been sunk and he was held hostage on the pirate vessel. ‘If these mad-fishes could do this to a Celestial Dragon what about a lowly marine like me,’ he thought.

“What are your terms?”

“I read in the papers a few years ago about an empress who got appointed as a Warlord of the sea, she was also guaranteed the protection of her homeland and people,” Fisher mentioned the situation he read about Boa Hancock and the Kuja Tribe.

“Yes, that was something that indeed happened in the past” Fleet Admiral Sengoku replied

“In exchange for this Celestial Dragon, I want to be a Warlord, all fish-man slaves are to be released and returned, lastly fish-man island will be a no human zone,” Fisher stated. “You don't have much time to think about it, I need your decision now”

 

BREAKING NEWS

The Fifth warlord appointed

The unexpected appointment of the warlord took place a few days ago. The statement from Fleet Admiral Sengoku did not disclose any information about the appointment. Based on the records of the previous warlord, he must have shown enough strength to be appointed into the position. The new warlord is a fish-man known as Fisher Tiger, he has been given the title “Protector of the Sea”.

 

Thanks for all the support

77