Volume 4 Chapter 5 (I)
2.6k 7 62
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The year 1523!

A young man set off on a lifeboat from an Island. The young man had black shaggy hair, round black eyes, and a slim muscular build. He was wearing a straw hat, short blue pants with cuffs, sandals, and a sleeveless red vest. He had a scar with two stitches underneath his left eye.

“Everyone dont worry, soon you will hear of my name across the open seas.” The young man shouted out as his boat drifted slowly away from the island.

“Bye, take care of yourself”

“Make sure you look after yourself”

“Don't cause any trouble”

“Be obedient and follow orders”

‘???, why would I follow others, when I'm the one who will be giving them’ he thought to himself. Soon he could only make out the shapes of the villagers on the island's shore, he could no longer hear their voices anymore.

Phew!, it is finally over. Now, which way is the right direction” he said as he looked around lost as to where to go next.

As night fell and the sea got quiet, the young man was realised he was totally lost.

“Oh well, At least I have started my journey. How about I take a nap? This boat is too small. I guess this barrel will do.” He said as he jumped into the watertight barrel shutting himself in for a nap. As he slept he wasn't aware that not far from his boat a whirlpool was forming in the sea.

The sun brought a new day, as a yellow and brown cruise ship sailed along the east blue sea with the early morning breeze behind its tail. The ballroom of this cruise ship was lively even for this time of the morning as musicians played musical melodies for the guest who danced without worry. On the deck side of the vessel, a lookout in the crow's nest posted a floating barrel.

“Mica! Look, there is a barrel floating in the sea. Check if it has something in it. There was that terrible weather last night, this might be a treasure from a sunken ship” it was not hard to tell that the seaman of the cruise ship loved adventure.

“Eyes, you are at it again. Is it not enough for you that we are still alive. Why can't you just mind your own business.” Mica replied as he threw a net into the sea to capture the floating barrel. “Eyes, you were right. This barrel is really heavy. I think it is full of beer.” He replied

“Mica, you need to trust my eye for these things. I think we should take it back to the storeroom. We can slowly drink it with the other guys when they are done with their shift.” Eyes said as he helped in pulling the barrel on board as well as rolling it into the storeroom.

“I think you should go back to your post. You don't want the captain to notice you left your post unmanned” Mica warned.

“Ok, okay!” Eyes said as he quickly climbed back up into the crow’s nest.

“MICA! Sound the alarm. Pirates!” Eyes yelled as he came running down even quicker than he climbed up.

“Everyone be calm. We have encountered a pirate group. They will probably fire a few warning shots. Then they will board the vessel and probably rob us all. One thing is for certain, if we cooperate with them, we will not lose our lives.” the captain announced over the speakers in the ballroom. “I advise you to not panic!”

“Not panic, N..not Panic!”, “Get me off this ship” People started running towards the exit in a wild rush. 

***

On a large, pink, pirate, 3 mast-ship with four sails. Each sail has a pink heart, and the ship herself has two hearts on each side. The figurehead is a duck and the Alvida Pirates flag flies on the mainmast.

“Coby! Who is the most beautiful person in this ocean?” an obese woman with long wavy black hair and freckle covered cheeks. She wore a white cowgirl hat with a large red plume, a red neckerchief, a pink plaid shirt, and a blue captain's coat over it with her arms in its sleeves. She wore rings on her fingers and her long sharp fingernails had red polish. She had a purple sash, a flintlock pistol, and some jewels. She also wore grey pants and red shoes with gold buckles.

“It is you, Captain Alvida,” a small, timid, chubby boy with pink hair who was wearing round-framed glasses replied.

HAHAHAHAH, It is me alright. Not like my no-good twin sister who got done in by the marines. Peppoko, Poppoko and Heppoko!” She called out

“Yes Captain Alvida” the triplet brothers also members of the Alvida Pirates replied

“I want you three to lead the assault. We need to swipe all valuables and head off before the marines get word of it. Do you understand?” she instructed “Fire the cannons!”

“Yes Captain Alvida”

BOOM

BOOM

BOOM

“Let's get out booty,” Heppoko said as he shot out a rope harpoon unto the cruise ship. His action was copied by a few other crew members who possessed agile footwork as they rope walked onto the cruise ship.

“Give up your valuables and we might just spare your lives” Poppoko announced.

“Coby! Why are you still here? Did you not hear my command for all the crew to attack? You might just be a chore boy but you still have your job to do.” Alvida was fuming at the cowering boy in front of her. She held onto her oversize spiked club ‘should I just kill him now’ she thought.

“S---o--rry captain, I will get going now” Coby trembled as he looked at the club, he could somewhat figure out the thoughts that crossed the captain's mind. He knew he had to leave the ship as soon as he could unless he would be killed. He ran towards the roops in an attempt to wobble his way over to the cruise ship, he did not notice the approaching leg behind his back 

KICK

He found himself flying in the air until colliding with the door leading to the storeroom on the cruise ship.

“Move out the way Coby” a voice rapidly getting closer said. Coby got up without paying any attention to the stream of blood from his nose, he moved away from the storeroom. In a matter of seconds, the obese Alvida came crashing into the storeroom destroying it all. The force of her landing left cracks on the spine of the ship. This was going to be the last voyage of the cruise ship called Lady Mary.

 

This is the start of my take on the Adventures of Monkey D. Luffy, I will be using the same setting as the original works but the story itself will be changing. Like always let me know what you think.

62