Volume 4 Chapter 23 (II)
868 1 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Mary! Come out let us finish this. The only way for this war to end is for one God to remain.” Uranus yelled

“Very well Ti.. Uranus, that's what you call yourself now. Changing your name just shows how weak you are, I will defeat you and all will know that Im am Mary Geoise”

“Uranus, I see you managed to convince a tribe in my troops into joining your cause. I still dont know how you found my fortress in the sky.” Mary continued “Since the Shandia tribe has agreed to betray me, Birka and Skypiea tribes hear my words. For as long as you remain, pass this message down. Destroy Shandia!” She commanded

“We will do as you have instructed” The chiefs of both tribes responded.

The scene changed.

At this point, both armies have been destroyed by the battles which span over the whole world.

“Mary, it's time we end this!” an injured Uranus yelled; clearly the long battle has weakened him.

‘Dovah, I am tired! We sacrificed a lot to pull Mary into this world. The battles in the shadows, the preparations, betrayals… Im am very tired, but I can't let it end like this. One last time old friend, let us join powers and give her a huge blow’ Uranus was conversing with the world spirit in his mind.

Without waiting for a response he activated his ultimate skill.

“WATER WORLD! LAZER!”

Unlike Uranus, Mary looked much better. “I can see you are trying to end this. This fight would have been fair if you didn't have to pay a lot into pulling me into this world” She also activated her ultimate skill.

“MANTRA! TEKKAI OVERULE!”

 

“Uranus! You need to stop. We dont have enough power to cast Water world. The backlash of a failed cast will be too much for both of us. Stop the spell before it is too late.” the concern on the world spirit's face could not be hidden.

“Dovah, did you do as I said? Did you leave a part of your spirit in the transformation palace? I have already left bits of my essence as an inheritance for my heir. I am ready to risk everything in this fight” Uranus replied

Channelling the sea into the attack, a jet of water was shot at Mary. Who in turn channelled her spiritual energy to produce a forcefield outside her body blocking the attack. The power of both attacks had caused a lot of damage to the world, continents had broken into islands which were further separated from one another. The sea behind Uranus had its ocean currents and weather patterns become extremely volatile and inconsistent, water spouts, storms, blizzards, heat waves, thick fog, and many other such things could be seen over the horizon.

 

“Hahaahah! Mary, it's either my power runs out first or your spiritual energy supplying your shield runs out.” Uranus laughed

“I dont know how you can still laugh when you are already on your last legs. You should just lay down and die in peace” Mary replied

The attack continued until both the Water and shield started losing their power.

“I, Uranus will use my lifeforce to power the spell!” a crazy and determined look remained on his face as he suddenly regained power to continue his attack

“You are crazy, you doing this means there is no going back for you….. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” Mary screamed as she felt the full force of the attack break through her shield, smashing into her body. 

As she fell a small protection amulet activated wrapping her body in a black circular shield as it sank into the sea. 

Soon a red rock formation rose out of the location where Mary fell. This rock formation soon became a long continent approximately located around the entire world's prime meridian, east of the North and West Blues and west of the South and East Blues, later to be known as the RedLine.

The scene ended and the dragon Ezra woke up from his trance.

‘I now understand more about the past. And why this battle was erased from history. The villains took control of the people and the world. Anyone who got close to knowing Mary was still alive was destroyed, like what happened to Ohara.’

“Now how do I transform out of this form?” Ezra said, with a thought, he shapeshifted back into a man. He noticed some changes to his body as soon as he returned to his human form. He was now the size of a half-giant, when compared to his former height, he was now two times taller. His physique had also changed with the transformation getting an ancient zoan brought along with it a robust physical transformation. In Ezra’s case eating the three fruits had already changed his body, spirit and soul.

“It is time to go”

Walking out of the room transformation place, Ezra saw his officers waking up one after the other. His presence must have forced them to exit their meditative state. Looking at each one of them he could tell, he was not the only one that had improved during their stay at the palace.

“Brains! I need us to combine powers. I want to do a long-distance transmission to Law. I have an assignment for him!” Ezra indicated while walking to Brains

“Yes Sir! Before we got here Sir, that would have not been possible but after meditating here, sir,  I am sure I can pull this off” Brains replied

“Dont worry, I will be able to support you. You can use the sea as the medium to send the message” Ezra said as he activated his power forming a bubble of water in from of him

“Mind Transmission”

“Doc, No,13, Hara. You have to find out about Jaya and the Shandia tribe. Knowing Garp, he would not wait to be attacked. He will most likely launch an attack on the Celestials. Tell them to remember the promise of the past. Be careful”

“End Transmission”

Ezra swung the water bubble in the air as it flew into the sea disappearing into the depths.

“OK Atlanteans, let's make our way home. It's time we cleaned out this world. What do you say?” Ezra asked

“Yes! Captain” the officers replied.

21