Volume 5 Chapter 1
1.2k 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pirates often spoke of ships vanishing without a trace on the south side of Jaya, succumbing to the merciless power of the ocean's turmoil. It was a perilous stretch of water that tested the skills and courage of any sailor daring enough to venture into its treacherous depths.

 

The currents, like untamed beasts, surged and clashed with a raw ferocity that defied comprehension. Fierce whirlpools, swirling in a hypnotic dance, seemed to possess a malevolent sentience, luring vessels to their watery demise. The frothy maelstroms created a disorienting chaos, distorting the perception of space and time. The air was thick with the acrid scent of salt, mingling with the electrifying charge of anticipation, as sailors braced themselves for the ultimate test of survival.

 

The sea roared with a wrathful symphony, its crashing waves rising and falling like the thunderous heartbeat of a vengeful deity. Towering walls of water rose menacingly, their crests adorned with jagged white caps that gleamed in the sunlight, only to crash down with bone-shaking force. The churning currents twisted and writhed, creating a mesmerizing display of power, their turbulent fury enough to make the bravest souls shudder in apprehension.

 

It was a battleground where nature waged an unyielding war, determined to test the mettle of those who dared to challenge its dominion. However, the Adam, a remarkable vessel constructed around the core of the fabled Adam tree, proved to be an exception. Its construction incorporated cutting-edge technology and the legendary Pluton's blueprints, making it a force to be reckoned with as it effortlessly conquered the tumultuous waves.

 

As the Adam sailed onward, a marine navigator alerted the crew to an unusual build-up of underwater pressure ahead. No. 13, the ship's seasoned captain, recognized the significance of the situation. With a determined expression, she issued an order, "Brace yourselves, everyone! We're about to ascend!" She pointed towards the sky, where their next destination awaited.

 

Luffy, unable to contain his excitement, burst into laughter that reverberated throughout the ship. His infectious grin stretched from ear to ear as he found himself a firm grip on the mast. With an eccentric flourish, he coiled his arms around it, securing himself like a rope. The rest of the crew, less theatrically inclined, sought out their own spots to ensure their safety during the upcoming ascent.

 

Meanwhile, Franky, the inventive cyborg, emerged from the navigation room and observed the frenzied preparations occurring on deck. As his gaze fell upon his metallic arm, the sun's rays reflected off its polished surface, illuminating its sleek appearance. The forearm brimmed with an array of small buttons, yet one particular button, adorned with an anchor symbol, captured his attention.

 

"Chopper, my friend, you've got to see this!" Franky exclaimed, his eyes gleaming with excitement. He raised his voice, calling out, "FRANKY DOCKING!" while firmly pressing the anchor button.

 

A symphony of gears filled the air, and the deck of the Adam began to split open, revealing a slender platform that rose steadily from within. Etched onto its surface was an indentation bearing an uncanny resemblance to Franky's distinctive appearance. With a confident stride, Franky positioned himself on the platform, allowing delicate wires to magnetically connect to his body. As the connection was established, his voice boomed across the ship, announcing, "Franky Adam Online."

 

Chopper, Ussop, and Luffy starred in utter astonishment, their jaws practically hitting the deck. The sight before them was nothing short of awe-inspiring. Unable to contain their exhilaration, they shouted in unison, their voices harmonizing, "TRANSFORM!"

 

Adam responded to their call, undergoing a magnificent metamorphosis. The side of the ship resounded with the thunderous sound of gears shifting and mechanisms aligning. Metal plates folded and slid, unveiling hidden compartments as a metallic wing emerged from the opening, adding to the ship's air of grandeur.

Firstly, I would like to say thank you. I can't describe how I feel knowing that even after all these months, people are still reading this book. Although I cannot release the chapters in bulk as I used to, I think I can slowly complete the book in Volume 5. I am having to reread all the previous material again in order to better link the story.

Also, don't forget to check out my other book, "The Watcher," a martial arts cultivation book that details the journey of Caleb, a boy who hails from a branch family with no future, until he stands above the world as its protector.

11