Chapter 19
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I'm dying in here, why the fuck don't you get on your bike so I can sit in the truck instead of here" Erron said he was uncomfortable in the back of the truck with bumpy road keep making him jump up and down and each time he got closer to losing his balance and getting thrown out of the truck.

"you need to think about your actions Erron and there is nothing better than some lonely time for that" GOAT said as he sat in the driver seat next to Ludwig who couldn't stop laughing at Erron as he drove carelessly and with high speed.

"hey that pig next to you ate all their foods too why the fuck doesn't he get to be in the back" Erron said as he tightly grabbed the ropes that held Destiny still on the back of the truck.

"well for starters this pig didn't try to rape an innocent woman and didn't beat down a little girl like you" GOAT said loudly

"Please man, don't call me a pig" Ludwig said

"sure, piggy" GOAT said and Ludwig continued driving faster as his cheerful laughter's turn to sour mumblings.

"at least tell me why the heck are we going to Ma'Ash? that place is dead" Erron asked loudly

"I found a decent man dying there a few years back…"

Bumps in the road made GOAT's head hit the truck's roof and stopped him from talking for a moment as he scratched his head and gave Ludwig an impatient look.

"can you watch the damn road" GOAT said

"you forgot to call me a pig, prince Gaffi" Ludwig said

"can you tell the fucking pig to drive slower I almost fell that time" Erron shouted

"there you go, you got what you wanted" GOATsaid and smiled as Ludwig kept cursing both of them

"you were saying" Erron said

"a man named Noah I found him wondering there looking for water" GOAT kept explaining

"In Ma'Ash? Was he mad or anything?" Erron asked

"no, but he was lucky that Destiny got me to him in time but to keep it short I showed him the hidden elevator to Besara"

"oooooh I totally forgot about that place, it was when? three thousand years ago last time we check on that place?" Erron said

"yeah, and it's in way better condition than the rest of the world"

"you said you asked him to build us a ship why was that?" Erron asked

GOAT took a sip from his bottle and answered him loudly, the sound of the dirt hitting the truck and its noisy engine made it hard for them to talk easily.

"so we can escape the Enders" GOAT said

"what?" Erron didn't hear

Ludwig hit the brake and the truck stopped of a sudden, Erron got thrown out of the truck as Ludwig stared at GOAT terrified and confused.

"ok that’s enough I'll drive from now on" GOAT said and got out of the truck to take the wheel.

"aaaaah this pig will finally kill me, do you know how long did it take me to find a healthy body as this" Erron said furiously as he got up and shake the dust off of his clothes.

Ludwig got out still looking stressed out "why didn't you tell us sooner?" he said with a shaken voice

"I thought you knew" GOAT said

"know what?" Erron asked

"the Enders are coming" Ludwig answered

Erron turned pale as if he saw his death "no, no no no, noooooo"

"how do you know; you probably are mistaking"

Erron started talking like a scared child.

"Destiny told me" GOAT said

"well we can't trust a damn weird bike of yours for that, she might have lost her sense of fortune-telling after transforming to a bike"

Erron kept denying GOAT's words.

"stop it Erron, you know Destiny doesn't lie" Ludwig said as he laid his hand on the truck trying to take some deep breaths.

"shut the fuck up pig I'm not in the mood for you anymore" Erron said wanting to kill Ludwig as always.

"I said I found a way to escape alright, now stop acting like we are already dead" GOAT said

"oh but we are" Erron said

"do others know it?" Ludwig asked GOAT.

"no I still haven't found them yet" he responded

"Does any of you know where they might be?" GOAT asked

"well I know Wrath is in the west but I'm not sure about Lust and Pride" Ludwig said

"and we all know where the fuck Sloth is," Erron said pointing his finger at the sky.

"can't believe this is it, man, we are going to wiped out of existence" he continued hopelessly

"don't worry I'll find the rest just how I found you and bring them to Besara," GOAT said

"now let's keep moving I'll drive and you can seat in the truck"

Ludwig and Erron looked devastated but they listened and without any more words got in the truck and kept moving.

"how do you want to tell Sloth?" Ludwig asked squeezing himself between GOAT and Erron.

"I'll find a way"

"so what, you want to find a space ship get to her lazy ass, and say we all are going to die?" Erron said

"That reminds me, she actually might be the only one you can survive the Enders" Ludwig said

"damn lazy fuck, never considered her as a family member" Erron said

"you're just jealous that she will survive" Ludwig said.

"I said I'll find a way" GOAT said with a forceful voice which shut both of them up before they start another endless argument.

Surprisingly Erron and Ludwig remained quiet for rest of the day and for the first time in thousand years they had nothing to fight over which was a pleasant day for GOAT.

He drove with his headphones on and listening to his favorite songs, they had no need to sleep eat or drink, or anything that humans were dying for and if they did any of them it was just out of boredom or pleasure.

The only thing they needed to worry about was the stat of their hosted bodies which they took control of because however powerful they were they could still feel the pain and a broken bone could make their lives miserable in those bodies and if they were to destroy them it would be a real trouble to find a healthy dead body which matches their likings.

Of course, it was Ender's blade that could kill their souls along with their bodies forever and that was what GOAT was worried about the most.

He kept driving day and night in the desert, the middle of the way they saw a bunch of dead rotten dry looking bodies spread all over the desert some covered in dust but Ma'ash sands could only cover parts of them.

GOAT drove slowly he wondered if it was Noah's people

"They are not from south" Erron said

"yeah they aren't black enough. These guys were from midlands" Ludwig said

"Gorgans?" GOAT asked

"yep" Erron answered

"man sometimes I just have to agree with Erron, I mean they all live in one continent with one language and these humans still find a way to kill each other in the middle of nowhere for no damn reason, maybe they like to be treated like dirt" Ludwig said looking all upset and tired.

"damn fucking right they like" Erron seconded his words

"let's hope they haven't killed Noah and his people and haven't burned my ship" GOAT said and speeded up. In a few days, they reached close enough to see if he can see any sign of Noah or his people.

GOAT looked through his binoculars as Erron and Ludwig were in hurry to see what was going on there too.

GOAT looked worried and devastated after what he saw and threw the binoculars at Errons hands without a word got back into the truck started punching the wheel and yelling at himself.

"what is going on?" Ludwig asked Erron

Erron saw the scene and he turned as mad as GOAT "Fuuuuck, damn it, these fucking idiots" he shouted

Ludwig took the binoculars and saw for himself

"well there goes our only chance" he said

0