Chapter 32
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“I think this town is great” Koy said “has no name, is completely abandoned, and has no one here to challenge us which I admit makes me bored but we have enough troublemakers to make me busy right now” he laughed and shoved his knife in a rebel slaves’ jaw which Koy recently caught while spraying his war truck with ‘freedom for the east’ motto.
Yorkka looked at Gussar “We are capturing more of them each day. These slaves can become a real threat if we do nothing about it”
Yorkka seemed exhausted, he had to look at every food storage Gorgans had to be sure the mistake in the Ma’Ash desert wouldn’t be repeated and he was the only one Gussar could trust in counting.
“We are close to the Red River so we will have no water problem, our food storage is full with all the successful raids we had but ordered the caravan to ration their foods I don’t know how long we’ll be here” Yorkka continued.
Gussar nodded “Now we can focus on the rebel slaves problem here” he showed a couple of papers with paintings and writings spreading all around the caravan encouraging slaves to put up a fight for their freedom which led to some chaos and enmity between Gorgans and their slaves.
“Capture and torture any slave spraying the cars and spreading these papers or even talking about freedom I want you to order all raiders to make a very clear example of anyone who dares to defy Gorgans.”
“Don’t worry boss I know how to put up a show for these fuckers and believe me when I say these slaves won’t forget what is about to happen to them for generations” Koy said confidently and smiled.
“I think it’s better to leave them a choice too” Yorkka said.
“You are starting to sound like Orman. Did counting a lot made you crazy too?” Koy ridiculed him but as usual, Yorkka didn’t take Koy seriously.
“What?” Gussar asked strongly as if he didn’t want to hear Yorkka’s Idea.
“Not all of them are brave enough to go against us many of them lived so long with us that they wish to be part of Gorgans and be accepted and willing to fight for us if we give them a chance”
“NO FUCKING WAY” Koy became sour all the sudden “This is bullshit I won’t be backing this shit up raiders won’t accept it”
“Raiders do as I say” Gussar said as he thought
“Boss don’t say you are considering this shit” Koy said and all he got was a merciless look from Gussar which Shut him up.
“We don’t have to make it easy for them though” Yorkka continued now that he knew Gussar was thinking about it.
“Let’s make them duel for becoming a raider, one will die and one becomes a raider this way it will be more acceptable for our raiders too”
After a few moments, Gussar talked “Do it”
Koy spat on the ground and left with his bloody hands cursing everything and everyone as he walked away.
“These duels will make the rebels take action and that’s when we capture them one by one” Yorkka said.
“I hope so because otherwise, I don’t know how many slaves do we have to kill it will bring unstoppable chaos to our caravan and I don’t want that Yorkka. Not now, Not when we’ve taken control over all south-east”

 

                                                                                                                          *  *  *

 

“Look at these beauties” Koy said as he drank beer and chuckled.
His raiders were chaining three female rebel slaves on his war truck’s hood.
“Don’t stuff their mouths I want to hear them scream and beg for food and water before they die” he kept laughing and waved his hand slowly
A sign to his raiders to finish off the rest of the slaves.
Raiders started to execute three dozen slaves spraying bullets on them in the middle of the caravan right before duels were about to start and right in the same place.
Koy just couldn’t stop himself. He wanted to show Gorgans that he was against this stupid Idea that slaves can become raiders.
With everything happening, duels started with Yorkka and his raiders keeping the peace between viewers which was a lot.
His plan made good entertainment for Gorgans and made slaves into two parts. Those who wanted to be part of the Gorgans and earn their freedom and those who wanted to earn their freedom by killing as many Gorgans as they could but these duels were not supported by all Gorgans either however Gussar orders were not to be disobeyed so Gorgans who didn’t like the Idea could just watch and enjoy the show.
The once quite nameless town near the Red River close to the ocean was now turned into a very alive and crowded place and the sound of palm trees’ leaves and sands crawling on each other and waves of the river couldn’t be heard with all the yellings and engines and mumblings of a million people in the endless caravan of Gorgans.
Volunteered Slaves one by one faced each other, one would become a raider and one would be thrown in the sands outside of the town and nature would do the rest the cycle continued until the full moon was above the sky giving a pause to the cruelty of this caravan for a few hours.
For a week duels continued the number of raiders grew but so did the rage of the rebel slaves.
More paintings were sprayed all around the caravan more papers were spreading between slaves and news of slaves murdering their masters was heard from every part of the caravan.
Koy kept executing rebel slaves but even his vile ways of punishment for the poor caught slaves didn’t affect them instead, each day they faced more rebels and each time they were bolder and more courageous and so hungry for freedom.

0