First Fight, Unexpected Adversaries
117 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

''No, no, no, no, no.''

I ran through the forest following the scent that I picked up from my Quarters.

My Mother in this world is like my Mother in my first Life, A rock that holds me down to earth.

I originally didn't want to be connected to her, I haven't moved on from my first mum.

But I can't help but feel connected to a woman that has taken care of me for about 17 Years.

I had transmigrated/Reincarnated here for about 6 Months, I have all of my predecessor's memories from the day I was born.

All the Original feelings didn't disappear in the slightest.

'Dammit I need to go faster' (He thought in anger)

''[Mana Burst]''

*BOOM*

[Mana Burst: The Ability of User to channel mana internally and Propel it Outwards from Any Part of the Body.

Propelling mana from Legs Grants User extra speed according to how much mana is Put into the Skill, but Note the Higher the Mana put the Lesser the Control of the Speed.

Mana Propelled from hands and Legs can be used to increase Attack Power and Speed.

At Higher comprehension Host gains the Ability to use infuse Elements into the mana and create Different Effects.

Variations Unlocked

Lightning Mana Burst

Fire Mana Burst

Lightning Fire Mana Burst

Final Burst

Usage: 20EP/Burst, 100EP/Powered Burst, All/Final Burst.]

''I…Need…More…Speed!!!''

''[Lighting Burst]''

*BOOM* *Cackle*

"[Consecutive Lightning Bursts]"

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

*Boom*

[-80 MP]

With the extra boost, I zoomed through the forest carefully and avoided hitting the countless trees in my Path.

This journey would have been even worse if there were a Lot of [Dark Beasts] lurking around here but Heavens luck shined today, only a few Beasts can be found.

As I continued zooming across the paths I noticed an irregularity in the area.

With my skill [I who is Surrounded in Illusions].

I am very sensitive to Illusions and I can easily discern when an illusion is used or when something is out of place especially with the skill at A-Rank.

But now I didn't have time to check what the irregularity is all about, I had to find Mom but as I was about to move on, Someone called out to me.

"Vincent"

"Huh"

I was shocked when I heard someone call my name, I went on alert and was ready to use burst to destroy the entire area.

But a small shimmer appeared on the bark of a tree and I saw my mother leaning against a tree with cuts on her body and blood dripping from her Forehead.

"MOM'' (I Shouted as I ran to her)

I quickly arrived at her side as I saw that she was wobbling, I then casted one of my most useful skills.

[Cellular Enhancement]

[Cellular Enhancement: Channels Mana into the cells of the Body, Empowering the cells making them able to duplicate faster and also serves as a Form of Enhancement. It grants an effect similar to Regeneration.

Note: Skill needs a lot of Life Energy gotten from food after words so as to avoid death

Usage: 5MP/Seconds]

Mana was passed from me to my Mother to speed up the rate of her cells Regeneration and more Mana to at least keep her Alive until I get her some food.

After a while I found out that her condition has stabilized.

I bent down and carried in a Princess Carry and I raced out of the Forest to avoid the Kidnappers.

For the Kidnappers to have successfully captured my mom. They'll have to be quite strong as my Mother is a Person on The Sky-Borne Level.

In This Word a Person's Power can be Classified into Levels.

The Earth-Tiered Level/The Low Level

The Sky-Borne Level/The Middle Level

The Sky-Layer Level/ The High Level

The Star-Path Level/ Ascended Level

My Mother told me that there was some more levels, But I don't need to know about it now

[Cellular Enhancement] (I casted the spell on myself)

[Lightning Burst]

*Cackle*

*Boom*

*Whoosh*

With the Combination of both skills, My Speed increased by 200%, The Drawback is quite much but it's nothing I can't handle.

With my new speed, I raced to the end of the Forest. As I got closer Something suddenly jumped in front of me and let out a roar

*RAAAAAARRRG*

"Dammit, Just my Luck"

I encountered a Dark Beast

''Shit''

'Judging from the Aura of this Beast, It's at least a Class-B beast borderline Class-A.'

Dark Beasts are Classified into 6 Ranks or Danger Levels,

The Class-D Danger Level

The Class-C Danger Level

The Class-B Danger Level

The Class-A Danger Level

The Class-S Danger Level

And The Class-EX Danger Level.

A person can judge the Danger level of a Dark Beast by its Aura as the Difference between the auras of a Class-C Danger Beast and a Class-D Danger Beast is quite large.

if a person cannot discern, The system will help the Person with its function [Scan] which only works for Beasts. It shows the Beasts Danger Level like what's happening now

[Scan Complete

Name: ???

Specie: Dark Beast

Innate Ability: None Available

Danger Level: Low-A Rank Danger Level

Observation: Dark Beast stands on its two feet and is shrouded in darkness, Beast has an Enhanced sight and Smell than other Danger Beasts and it also has Long Sharpened Claws, Overall the Dark Beast has similarities to that of a Wolf ]

'Dammit, it's a Low- A Rank Danger Level, Normally I should be able to deal with it and win albeit with mid-Injuries but I'm currently carrying my Mom'

'I have three choices, Run Past this beast and get chased by both the Beast and the Kidnappers'

'Or Quickly take care of it using Full Burst but it will alert the Attention of the Kidnappers

'Or The Best choice, Create an explosion and alert the Kidnappers to my area then I'll lead the beast to the Kidnappers.'

'Normally I would have used my Illusion ability but with its enhance smell it may be able to find me except I use a high rank illusion but using that with Mana Burst is just illogical'

''So Third Choice it is''

''ROAAAR''

The Beast ran towards me with intent to cut me in half but I easily Dodged it using a [Mana Burst] and jumped backwards.

The beast seeing that I'm running away got enraged and chased after me. This led towards the mouse and rat chase between me and the [Dark Beast].

"Tch, This beast is quite fast, Let's see where the Kidnappers are"

[Mana Enhancement]

I focused Mana to my eyes and my range of vision increased to about 200 metres to my front and found four High speed objects moving towards me.

'They will probably reach me in about Three minutes, that's gives me enough time'

[Lightning Fire Mix BURST]

*BOOOOOOOM*

'[Mana Enhancement]

I used the boost from the Skill to Move at high-speed to the back of the beast and at the same time attract the Kidnappers.

Then I used [Mana Enhancement] and punched it. With its guard down.

The [Dark Beast] easily forward towards the Kidnappers.

I scouted forward again to see that they are engaging the beast.

I used this chance to escape but someone appeared before me and slapped something on my wrist and suddenly I fell down to the ground and couldn't use my Mana anymore.

I looked up to see that it was the 3rd Noble of the Fenrir Family

"HAHAHA, Now I have the chance to teach you shit some manners'' (He said with a smile full of disdain)

3