Mother’s Gift
51 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vincent had fallen asleep, He suddenly found himself in a dark space already knowing that this was his dream, He tried to find out whether he had control over it.

Then He sensed something, A presence in his dream, He turned around and found out that his mother was in his dream and she had 2 Sets of Wings behind her.

Normally he would have waved it off, but in this World where he reincarnated into Strange Things are bound to Occur and Also the fact that the Wings at her Back checks out with the Story of Azrael, He Realized that this is his Mother.

But still, he was a little confused and decided to react to this situation with Caution.

''Son''

"It's Me"

And that word Threw it all away, Vincent Ran to his mom and embraced her. And felt that everything was still the same, the warmth of her hug that he so Missed made everything that had happened to him since the day of his Father Leaving him Okay.

The Warmth made him feel so Helpless, Weak, and scared that he started letting out his bottled emotions.

All the pain he had gone through when his Mother got raped and Entered a coma, The powerlessness he felt, The Anger towards the Unfairness of Life and the Guilt of Erasing his mom's memories, and the Joy of seeing his Mother well and Health. He let it all out in her Embrace.

While Vincent's Mom Embraced Vincent with so much Love, she too was shedding tears.

After all these years she finally found her son and Reunited with him, she felt pain from seeing her Son break down and had Realized that he had gone through a Lot, He has gone through too much.

''My Big Strong Boy, you have gone Through a Lot, Haven't you''?

Vincent just ignored her and continued to lay in her Embrace thinking that maybe this was Still a dream even though all the signs told him he wasn't.

After A Few minutes of hugging and shedding tears, Vincent finally Released his Mother and Looked into her Eyes, His Eyes held sadness and Confusion. Right now, Vincent had no idea of what to do, He had no motivations and was scared of that because

'A Man with No Will has the Same Value of a Dead Man'

If he had Now will especially in this Kind of world, that power decides everything. He is as good as a Deadman but he just didn't have the strength to summon that will, that determination was something Vincent didn't have, well considering all that has happened to Him. It was to be expected.

As an Angel, she was quite sensitive to Empathy and the waves of Emotions her child was giving up were Frightening, seeing her son Looking at her with so much confusion, Sadness, Loneliness, and Anger, she was shaken with sadness.

''don't worry, I'm Here now''

Vincent nodded and Hugged her again and had just wanted to stay there forever, but then someone just had to ruin the Moment

[I Suggest, you wrap this up. Your Time Limit Has Almost Exceeded]

Vincent was angry at the system because it had no compassion, He was about to lash out at the system before his mother hated him and Spoke to the system.

''Thank you for this Opportunity System, I shall finish Quickly''

Vincent snapped his Head to his mom and looked at her with a Pleading look to not leave him, when she saw that look, she just chuckled instead then Became serious and looked at him seriously.

''I have to be fast before the System Kicks me out''

''Moth~''

''don't worry My Boy, I am here to give you a gift''

Then she placed her hand on his head and muttered some words for a spell, then her hands began to glow.

Vincent was confused as to why his mum put her hand on his head and why it was currently glowing but he wasn't allowed to think further before waves of Information entered into him.

He felt pain from gaining all this Information his mother seeing that decided to help ease the pain.

'The Reason why he is feeling pain is that his Mental Space is not yet Unlocked, Since I am here, I should help with that

Then Vincent's mum channeled more energy into him and her hand glowed an even brighter light then suddenly the Black Expanse of which they were in began to shine brightly in white color when the Lights receded, the entire former dark space was now a White Expanse filled with shelves and Unorganized books.

'It seems that this is the best I can do for him now; he will have to solve this later''

[Your Time is Almost Running out]

''Hearing this, Vincent's mother Implanted more Knowledge into him and also Imparted other things too, then she removed her hand and then slit her wrist with her finger.

After that, she Molded the Blood and it became a seed, then she summoned more blood from somewhere and the seed started absorbing that Blood.

Then after she was through, she Implanted it into Vincent who was in a daze.

After that, she slipped a ring into His Finger. Vincent had already recovered when she slipped him the ring, He was still receiving its information but ignored it and looked at his Mother.

He wanted to say something but then the system stopped him.

[This is Enough, I Shall Eject you now]

Hearing this, Vincent's Mother hugged him tightly and whispered to him.

''My Son, in whom I am Proud with. I know that you shall do wonders and you shall become great wherever you go''

''Even though our time is limited, just know this. I will be with you every step of the way in your Journey''

''So, get Stronger and reach the Heavens, there we shall reunite''

Hearing this Vincent had so many things to say to her but he shoved all that off and replied with Determination.

''Yes Mother, I shall do my Best''

Hearing this and seeing his newfound Determination, Vincent's Mom smiled and then the System Ejected her. Seeing her Go, Vincent's heart clenched but he knew that this was not a goodbye forever.

Then Vincent decided to leave his space but before that, he decided to ask the System something.

''System''

[Yes, Vincent]

''You are on my side, right?''

[Yes, I am, Now and Forever. All I do is for your Good]

''For My good'' (Vincent Murmured)

Vincent decided to not comment and just requested for the System to fully Put him to sleep.

Back in Heaven

Vincent's Mother had awoken after she was Ejected by The System, when she had woken up, she found herself looking at Gabriel who was cooking.

As Angels they didn't need food but they enjoyed the taste so food was more of a pleasure than a necessity.

Gabriel sensing her awakening went to her and Hugged her, when she did Vincent's Mom hugged her back and let out tears.

''It's Okay Ariel, it's going to be just fine. Nothing will happen to him''

''…. I know that it's just that he has grown up so much and I wasn't there to witness it''

Ariel continued to weep in Gabriel's Arms, While Gabriel just kept on comforting her

With Vincent

Vincent had woken up feeling Groggy and Slow, but then he took a Cold Shower and that managed to shake him up.

After he was through, He sat down on his bed and decided to review all that his Mother Gave him.

When he searched through his Mind and found the Information, He was shocked because His mother gave him the Information about...

2