My Last Humanity Roars Out In Regret.
12 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

//*Whoosh*//

High-Speed movement through trees is fantastic and I'm not only saying that because I like playing Ninja. It's just that the feeling of the wind hitting my face, The joy of Defying Gravity, and the Parkour through the trees, It's so surreal.

And the best thing is that it brings the image of the Otaku's from my former earth gritting their Teeth in envy because they would certainly die to be me right now…....…. Literally.

I began jumping through trees after realizing that doing this will allow me to finish my journey faster than if I traveled on foot, Again it certainly wasn't because I liked playing Ninja.

Anyway, I continued traveling this way and took breaks Occasionally along the way until Nightfall came and I choose a spot to camp and sleep to the Next day.

After choosing a spot and applying the useful 'Notice Me Not' Illusion, I receded into my Mind space and appeared before the gates that led to the [Eidetic Library of Knowing].

Entering through the gates I came upon the bookshelves that were arranged in a way that it created Hallways, Maneuvering through the various tips and corners. I arrived at the section that contains my memories.

They were arranged in form of Date Created. I searched for the specific date that the Incident had occurred. 19, 02, 20XX (Authors Birthday) and came upon a book that had the date on the cover. I took the Books in my Arms and moved to the Reading area as I call it. Getting Comfortable in my seat, I braced myself for the memories to come, and when I opened the book.

The Entire Day of 19, 02 replayed before my eyes. The Kidnapping of my Mother, Finding her injured in the forest, saving her, Encountering an A-Rank Danger Threat Dark Beast, and luring it towards the Kidnappers. I remembered all these parts, The Memory continued Playing until it reached the Part that I had wanted.

The Third Young Noble of the @#$!@ Clan...

'Huh'

The #@$%@ of the @#$!@ Clan.

'Huh'

'What's Happening'

'SYSTEM!'

But no one answered, I was about to call out to the system again but then the memory blacked out and came up again, Then I saw everything. How I changed, How my Subconscious used [The Word] Against the @#$#@, I was praising myself for how I handled that piece of trash that dared touch my Mother. But then the Memory Played.

'...'

'What did I do?'

'WHAT DID I DO?'

'AN ENTIRE RACE, GONE BECAUSE OF ME!'

'THE NUMBER OF PEOPLE I KILLED'

'THE NUMBER OF INNOCENTS, I KILLED. ALL THE INNOCENTS OF THE @#$@@#'

'THE LITTLE CHILDREN, THE UNBORN ONES….ALL GONE!'

'AAARGH, SYSTEM'

'SYSTEM!!'

Narrator POV

Everything came back to him and with it came, 'Regret', 'Guilt', 'Sadness', 'Pain', 'Anger'. Just by speaking, He had erased Thousands of Life's from existence, He wasn't concerned about the Adults.

His Regret was centered on the Innocent Children both born and Unborn, all of them were gone, deleted from Existence. No one would ever remember them, He didn't even remember them

The Higher his rage, The Higher the madness, The higher the amount of Ether gathered around him, and the more the Library shook.

The Darkness slowly layered his skin like it had done when his subconscious took over, But this time, Vincent wasn't gathering Ether to use [The Word]. Instead, he was calling upon the power of something deeper, Something that wasn't in his Titan Blood nor His Fox blood

''SY#@#@"

''@#$#$@!##!"

''@#!#@#@$@$!@#''

Incomprehensible words came out of Vincent's mouth and the Library Rumbled more and more.

In His Soul, The [Forbidden Fruit Of Eden] turned faster and faster and released more Ether, Mana, and various other Energies that his soul started absorbing, Leading Vincent to also release those Energies too.

In Real World, Vincent released Massive Amounts of different Energies. Numerous Beasts would have clouded Vincent's body by now but the system Quickly took action.

[Connecting To Main System]

[Connected, 20%]

[Host is In Danger, Deploying Protective Barriers]

[Deployed]

[Commencing Protocol]

[Host on a Rampage, Successful Rampage would be Detrimental to Host Health]

[Commencing Protocol]

[Diagnosis: Reaction to Harsh Memory Intake]

[Commencing Protocol]

[Solution: Deletion Of Memory]

[Commencing Protocol]

[Deletion Of Real Memory and Creation Of Fake Memory]

[Commencing Protocol]

[Solution Attainable, Success Rate 98%]

[Commence Protocol: TGS]

[Suppressing Host]

The Systems words brought a collapse to the Mindscape of Vincent and Vincent was forcefully put to sleep

[Suppressed]

[Searching For Memory Related To Harsh Memory Intake]

[Found]

[Deleting Memory]

[Deleted]

[Creation Of Fake Memory]

[Created]

[Restructuring [Eidetic Library Of Knowing] ]

[Reconstructed]

[I Dodged That Bullet]

[Never in my calculations would I ever expect him to use connect to his remaining Humanity]

[Well my calculations in this Subsidiary isn't as strong as in the Main]

[I hope nothing goes Wrong after this]

[Anything can happen within a 2% chance of Failure]

[After all, Murphy said so]

In a Dystopia on a Far Distant Planet, Far, Far Away.

A Scrawny man Pulling a carriage and on the carriage was a fat man with two fair ladies on his side. The scrawny man suddenly stopped his movements and looked in Vincent's Direction.

The man's eyes glowed white and his scrawny and powerless demeanor changed and became void. The man took no further action other than Murmuring some words.

''Adam... No, Too dilute…Then a successor Maybe. Mmmh''

The man was whipped out of his ramblings by the whip that the Fat man had in his hands

With Glowing eyes, The scrawny man looked at the Fat merchant and the ladies beside him. A cold chill crossed through their backs as the scrawny man looked at them.

''BEGONE''

And just like that, they were as he said...….. Gone.

''*Sigh*, There goes another Life and another Retribution request from the Universe''

''I hope, My Successor is doing Alright'' (The Man said with his hand on his chin)

''I can't keep this up any longer, But I guess I should give him another Gift before I Reincarnate again''

''#$@#$%@#$#@$#@@#@@#$#$@$!@@#$!$!#''

''There. That should do it''

''I hope this helps you on your Journey. My successor''

After those words were said, The Light in the man's eyes dimmed out and the man fell to the ground dead.

1