Finding bugs
53 3 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello, it is me again, last time I had just won a fight against one of those devils.

From that moment on me and Luisa set up our camping spot in the place I had defeated it, we also started to notice some of those bugs  Luisa talked about, some monsters that lagged and froze in mid-air or in the middle of an attack, some even where immortal, unkillable no matter what we tried, Luisa seemed o have foud on her a weapon she was not familiar with, some dagger that clearly seemed to not be from the same place as her armor and usual giant sword, Our guess was that it would need to be stabbed in the whatever defective monster and that that would pretty much fix it, sadly it did not work Luisa mentioned some pop-up message telling her that before stabbing a defective object she would need to stab the origin first, I honestly fear that the origin might be me, after all, I am clearly an error in the system so that would mean she would need to stab me, so either I will die, or I might get lucky and just get back to my original world, the problem is...I don't wanna go just yet, so I will keep the secret for a bit more time.

Currently, we are searching for something that could be the origin of those bugs.

''Jeez...We have been searching for days now...and we still have no clue what even we are searching for, and we have gone about half the forest now, anything on your end, you?''

 

I have got all my underlings and summon to go alone investigate but they also found nothing.

''niii...' I try to make a sound similar to no the most possible to indicate that I had found nothing to Luisa, I could have written it on the ground but I do not think she needs more proof that I might be an error than she already has.

''sigh...'' I sigh and lay my back on a nearby tree.

єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ ๔єՇєςՇє๔ קг๏ςєє๔ Շ๏ ๔єɭєՇє єгг๏г

เภ๔เשเ๔ยคɭ ฬђเՇє ๓๏ภкєץ เภՇєгคςՇє๔ เђ ยภк๏ฬภ ๏๒ןєςՇ קยгﻮє קг๏ςєรร รՇคгՇ

єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ

гг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ єгг๏г єгг๏г ยภкภ๏ฬภ ๏ןєςՇ

 

"AHHH" I jump away as fast as I can having the weirdest pop-up message ever come up to me so fast, it was like my brain and body were glitching, and maybe still are.

I look back at the tree to see the origin of this sudden event, the tree seemed to have some kind of glitch on it

Glitch Trees, filter, art, pink, Tree, HD mobile wallpaper | Peakpx

AHC!

A pain suddenly comes to my head and goes fast as light leaving in my memory a distorted view, damn could I have been contaminated?

" Huh? What's wrong little buddy?" Lisa tilting her head notices the anomaly and switches her intesion to it.

"oh...so that must be the bug they talked about huh? well if we found one bug in about a bit more than the third of this place, it means that there probably is a minimum of 3 bugs this one included, and if we are lucky it might even be 2."

 

ZWI

 

She teleports the dagger with a rainbow-like blade in her palm, it seems that an inventory is an available option in this system.

" ok so all I gotta do is..."

at the moment of contact lightning of all colors came out of the weird fracture, it seemed the incomprehensible shape started turning into hand-sized cubes that started to deconstruct and then reconstruct themselves to infinity until there was no trace of the previously present anomaly, well... this is very good news. If we get rid of all the anomalies we can go back to killing all monsters in this area right? 

"well, well, this means we should next go explore the other half of the available map now right?"

I then just remembered that a hall army of monsters was awaiting us at that side of the zone/map. I had to tell her about that, okay so I am gonna see if there is any branch I can use to write on the soil.

hmm....HA! Found it!

Zwoooooo!

I notice a weird sound and turn toward it, the tree that Luisa had stabbed just ended up getting itself erased eating itself from the inside it seemed.

That just added up to my fear of being stabbed with that removed bug dagger, I had my hopes up that it would not kill me but now that I Isaw that I honestly do not want to risk having myself eaten from the insides, in this case even if sending a message to Luisa might be a bad idea, I still need to do so. 

"hii..." I write in the ground in the English language as I heard that all words actually speak it, so that would arouse less suspicion.

"oh? What's that? Many....Monsters...There...too weak be...careful! Hmm.... well damn... fix your handwriting first, and second, you really are something, aren't you? am starting to think your the actual anomaly and is the one that caused that thing on the tree ya know? Well if  I finish all my requirements and I still can't go back or go out of this zone then I would just have to stab you or kill you." she looks at me from toe to head.

That sand shivers through my spine, I feel very cold right now.

"No worry as long as I can go after finishing everything I cam here for you will be safe, you might just be a smart guy who knows, the fact that you know about the monsters already proves that you have quiet a history, well I have no idea why you waited this long to show me that you can write, but I guess you did not trust me enough and you only write right now out of extreme necessity which means that the threat you are talking about is undoubtedly real and nothing to be playing with...hmm...well that is good and all but HOW  DARE YOU NOT TRUST ME REMEMBER AM YOUR MASTER, YOU DO WHAT I TELL YOU "

Having no idea what part of what she just said was supposed to scare me the most I just stayed shut in place with no movement.

"well! We can think of all that tomorrow we did enough for today I believe."

#

 

Nighttime, we are sitting near a campfire Luisa just made, she is currently cooking another one of those disgusting snakes, the worst is that this one was just bugged a few hours ago if it wasn't for the tree we found it would have been immortal weird-looking snakes, last time  I saw it spawn some random baby cats with a 19 years old man dick  (yes this will be important plot-wise it is not just here)  that it then ate. Honestly, I could totally say that I saw everything if I didn't know that I was not over even 1%  of this world's map much other crazy shit is probably still awaiting me.

well...I must do some training now.

ACT  THREE FREEZE! I shout in my head so o remind myself of the perfection that is Jojo and try to get my head of all  the trouble and mantel breakdowns am going through right now

💮Spirit of Nobunaga Final ACT on.

 

I take the form of Nobunaga oda and start practicing many different ways of attack, I see that I have access t many martial arts and skills, but my problem is that I don't really know what to use and when, so am practicing each one of them to get a feeling of each one and take the one I prefer.

 

"Jeez you boy gotta think before doing a thing, here let me show you how to use that sword"

Lisa comments on my training, drawing her sword she faces me ready for battle.

 

You have been offered an amount of mana exceeding your max mana by the Player " KissMeOldDaddyMusledHotBicth"  you have gained 60 extra mana reserves temporarily.

"With this, if you economize your power and eat a lot you can keep the Nobunaga form for about four days, of course, I would have given you more but your low level makes that impossible, so, let us start the sparing"

She instantly disappears from my field of vision and appears in front of me throwing strike after strike at me.

"well, first of all, your Nobunaga spirit is fake which means that your not actually using the real Nobunaga but the one interpreted by the historians and game devs, that means that the power of fake and true depends on their fame and their reality, so if someone with very exaggerated facts where to be summoned the fake most likely would be more powerful expect for a few things, like fake knowledge the giant info dump you received is nothing much to 10% of an actual experience, you might get skills unavailable to the truth but it will not be of much use without much experience which is what you're trying to accumulate right now, but I will say this, it honestly depends on your luck, in any case, I do believe that I have a good idea of what style you should be using urself."

She then makes her hits even faster than the previous ones, like machine guns being shot at point-blank range, I barely stop the bullets coming to pierce my body, damn it! I don't even have time to process information.

"Right now am opting for a fast-paced kind of attack, try to put your enemy off guard with a restless rain of consecutive strikes to then take occasion so to throw him off balance and study his gravitational center really well until....!"

Luisa throws a very strong attack and my left hips and I slip off the ground and get thrown away, I manage to hold myself down to the grass while still holding my blade, on the other hand, to block upcoming attacks to not get thrown too far off.

FIW

The next moment a rapier is pointed at my neck while am still trying to get up.

" get up, see this kind of move is very strong and effective if u have good analytic ability and stamina you can dash at your opponent and finish him off very fast, but you lack stamina, and your range is way too short to do anything like this, but you are fast you have amazing speed and position switching abilities you showed that when blocking my attacks and when you managed to change your position mid-air so you could get back on the ground, so then I have a very good option for you."

Her rapier switches to a long staff, I believe it is the same weapon switching shapes but it could be that she is just switching them from her inventory very fast, but then how much time did it take to get the two-handed giant sword she got on out first meeting the one-handed sword of a moment ago the rapier she switched to when she dashed and this staff.

"Okay, listen carefully,  you lack raw power so you should go with your strongest hit first and always, your goal is to fix your opponent in place thought the impact of your blade with his or his body hat attack should usually be a downward swing as it might give even better holding on the ground and balance but it will weaken the opponent's legs and make an escape or dodge a less recommended strategy when that is done you need to quickly reposition urself and rampage your opponent with quick strikes and hit him at a constant speed not increasing not decreasing, as long as it overwhelms him itis alright when you feel that he is gonna start getting hit then gather the tiny strength you gather to speed up just slightly you attack, that will surely cause your opponent to be hit many times might not kill him but with every hit, you opponent is  highly more weaker not because of damage but mental stability disorder, the constant hit will frustrate him and make  his weak point like throat very easy to get to, then you can get an instant kill."

damn..woman stop it I am not here for a lecture come on!  Who could know fighting was this complicated!

 

"well...am no pro I mean, not a real one when it comes to my world, humans have very weird fights believing that one hit would kill a man as if humans were so stupid and weak, honestly the so-called pro fights that end in 5 seconds are pathetic, how the hell do you beat someone respecting rules and memorizing preexisting moves? Anyway, try out what I just told you ab...!"

Swish

"OH!!! hey hey I did not tell you to start yet"

SHUT THE FU*K UP I DON'T WANNA HEAR ONE MORE SECOND OF LECTURE, ONE STRONG HIT THEN  A RAIN WAS IT?! AMA GIVE HER AN AVALANCHE! I DID NOT COME HERE TO FREAKING STUDY ABOUT THE HUMANS AND THEIR FUCKED UP STUPIDITY AND INTELLIGENCE!

"well...I guess this is good too, you are doing well, guess we can have a real 1 on 1 fight soon"

HELLO EVERYONE I WANTED TO KEEP THIS CHAPTER SHORT SO I DID NOT PUT MUCH IN IT COULD HAVE GONE LONGER WITH AN ATACK OF MONSTERS AND A 1 VS MANY FIGHT BUT THAT IS FOR LATER, AND WE ARE NEARING THE AND OF THE VOLUME 1 SOON YEEEEY! COME T DISC AND ASK ME FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS PLS , RIGHT HERE. OH  NO FORGETING THE MAN WHO COMENTED ON THE PREVIOUS HELP CHAPTER BIG GG TO HIM I WILL PROBABLY ADD HIS NAME LATER I JUST  FORGOT IT,  HE MADE ME DO A LOT OF REWRITING AND MADE ME RETHINK OME PLOT POINTS SO I HAD T DO MANY THINGS AND THINK ABOUT THEM BUT I THINK IT IS IS FOR THE BETTER OF THE STORY, PLS FORGIVE ME IF THIS CHAPTER'S QUALITY IS BAD

2