chp2: Why a monkey?!
413 6 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chp1

WHY A MONKEY!?

It seems that am over a tree on some weird white big oval-shaped bed.

Before my eyes, there's a large number of monkeys standing around, some balancing on trees, others were just sitting around me looking at me, and others I could see from the corner of my eyes far away were...well, something not suited to be done in public for humans.

"Ueeeeeeeeh!?" My scream echoed throughout the forest and got the monkeys surrounding me to back down a little.

what is up with this army of monkeys and why the hell am I here with them where are my parents!

suddenly the worst-case scenario came to my mind.

Did they kill them and took me in as food for later?!

Luisa told me that there were monkeys in the world she visited that liked to steal babies and eat them at night time.

nooo, I don t wanna die the moment I go into an isekai world, and why is it I came to this world as a baby, everyone who I know told me u get teleported in ur current body!

Is this word a special case? Would it be that my cousin did not clear the objective yet because he was born a baby too? In that case. Even 10 years we might still not have cleared it.No, there was no way the devs would do something this unproductive right? The faster you clear the sooner you will buy another service.

it could just be that we grow faster in this world. Anyway, I should most likely care more about how am getting away from my current situation!

It seems the monkeys are scared of me maybe I can try and run away.

I try pushing up my body but am too weak, I can barely make get up even on a 4 leg pose.

But I can not give up this is my life and my cousin's that are on the line right now.

"Un?"

Lifting my head I saw a big monkey coming my way it was terrifying and had a scare on it,'s left eye.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

The monkey extended its hand to me and grabbed me, I was so tinny its hand is bigger than mine.

T---T am gonna die there is no way I can run away sorry mom, sorry cousin I am weak I could not even stay one day alive in this world.

"Uh!"

Now that am in mid-air being hold from my back.

I notice something

I examined myself.

My hands are weirdly shaped and brown hair is all over my arms.

My neck is hairy.

And on the edge of my view, I saw my elbows, and it was hairy.

Ca-Ca-Ca-Caaaaaa-Calm down!!!

I-Is this that!?

Is it really THAT!?

 

No no no!

Like in a novel, where this God-like guy is f*cking with you.

I try moving my leg to the front once again.

It worked just as I wanted.

Though escaping from reality is my forte, but I have to recognize it here, now that I saw my leg.

It seems that I have been isekaied into a monkey.

#

Looks like I'm a monster

Well, it's regrettable to say that I have been born into a monkey.

Although I accept the fact that I'm am a monkey, what should I do now?

Munch Munch!

For some reason, I heard a threatening sound.

It's no good to turn my eyes away from reality.

Before my eyes, there is the big monkey with an injured eye who is sure to be my mother.

I glance ahead quietly.

Munch Munch!

"Hoyaa!?"

I scream having pieces of fig fruit fall on me.

jeez, am ur children take care of me, and do monkeys even eat fig?

my mother seems to be perplexed.

Wait...

I think I know what is going on, she wants me to eat that!?

Gross that was in your mouth remember?

*swish*

At a speed greater than any car I have ever seen my mother open's my mouth by force and fills it with disgusting food.

"HMM...HMMMMMM!"

to my surprise, the food is good.

...

..

.

Now that the torture has ended.

I shall start to think about my next steps, to my biggest surprise I was right it seems my growth rate is faster than the normal am already two times bigger now. How do I know? I seem to be bigger than my mother's hand now.

Anyway, now I should try and see if me being born as a monkey is the only difference.

I remember Luisa telling me that the first thing I should do was to get an appraisal skill, something about it being the most necessary thing for survival.

 

《 Currently own 750 skill points.》

 

The skill 『Appraisal LV1』 can be acquired by spending 50 skill points.

Do you want to acquire it?

《YES》 《NO》

seriously?

 

Suddenly, I heard a voice while at the same time an icon bumped in my vision, exactly like Lisa described it.

Oh, I see.

I'm fired up!

This means that I still have the 'player' privileges are present!

Am fired up!

Meeting a monkey might just be some bug they would certainly realize it and fix it at a point right?

And if am a player I can learn a metamorphosis skill, so problem solved!

Am so excited!

My answer is obviously a YES!

《 『Appraisal LV1』 was acquired. Remaining skill point 700 》

Ok then, what did she tell me again? Oh right! Use it on me.

...

..

.

How do I do that?

do I just like point at myself and..

Baby white monkey (inheritor of the territory)

                                      Lv.0

13