Plans for the Future. (Not a story chapter.
136 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hey peeps, I feel like I should outline my plans for the book, or series of books, depending on the success of course. I didn't really want to put something like this out however I feel I should be as transparent as I can. 

 

So the first thing people should know is that I currently work 6 days a week in a retail job, at least 8 hours a day, so for the time being there will be around 3 chapters a week, a few more if I can scrape multiple out on my day off. 

So the plan of the books is too tackle different issues with an overhanging threat, no more will be said about that but please keep in mind that the current book is the first in a series, you will find stuff out about the world as the characters do.  That being said the three titles are:

The Upstart Dragon King: The Rise of an Empire

The Upstart Dragon King: From the Depths

The Upstart Dragon King: Eclipse.

 

I plan for each book to be at least 100,000 words long if not more, this is so I can publish it in other areas as well.

I plan to make a Patreon as soon as I feel like the book deserves one, what do I mean by that? When I feel like it is good enough for someone to pay for it, even if it is only £1 a month. 

I will do my Patreon a little differently to most, I currently plan not to release advanced chapters on it, as I have stated I work too much to make that a viable option. As I can't guarantee that chapters will be released or a vast amount of them can be given each month. 

Now, I'm not really sure what I can offer the readers however I'm thinking along the lines of creating a mini what-if situation where certain plot points are changed and such so does the plot. Creating characters for the main plot, empires, kingdoms and republics as well as insights into the creation of my second Ip and more. I'm open to suggestions on this. 

I plan to get an artist to both designs a cover for the book as well as create some character art.

I know this is early to outline my plans, being the 5th chapter and all but Transparency is important for me, I want you to know where I plan to take this in the long run. 

thanks for reading this, see you in the next main chapter :)

4