Secret Valentine Part Four: Making-Out Conclusions
78 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Ash and Claire find each other at the entrance of the Tunnel of Love, they hug eachother tightly. With no words, one stare, and more than a few kisses they get ready for what seems to be the final fight. The last battles they were put through were difficult enough, almost getting the better of them a few times. This time they were together.

- Ready? - Claire says, with determination booming from her voice.

- Ready. - Ash replies, with equal amounts of drive.

- Ready. - A menacing and ominous voice talks from the speakers. At the same time the tunnel opens, one of the boats gently floating on the entrance.

The two spies silently get on the boat, letting it begin its ride. The lights inside are still off apart from a few emergency exits.

- We're walking into a trap. - Ashley says, trying to find her flashlight.

- No. Her and Abraham are trapping themselves in with us. - The agent uses her communicator. - Jackson, we're going in. Try to keep the park goers safe.

All the lights suddenly turn on, making Ash have to put the flashlight back after just finding it. All the attractions are unmoving, but the music is playing. It is annoying, slightly too loud and sometimes incomprehensible. In the distance along the sides of the ride a few of Valentine's agents are standing still, staring at the two.

- You know, Cl... Agent-7c, I would have actually liked to come here with you normally. I'm happy we got this mission together.

- Me too. - Claire blushes, looking at the water. - Wanna... Kick these guys' asses with me? Then make out?

- I thought you'd never ask.

Both agents jump from their seats into a fighting position, taunting all others in the room to try and get them to attack. At first they seem somewhat confused, but happily start fighting after the red lights turn on in the room. The speakers suddenly turn on, at first broadcasting nothing but static.

- Ha! - Screams Abraham through the sound system. - Enjoy some ominous lighting!

- Mood lighting. - Claire casually says. - Nice.

Ashley jumps into the walkway full of attackers with no fear, pulling one into the water immediately. The others attack her at the same time, leaving her with no choice but to be more defensive. Blocking kicks, punches and grapples, she manages to kick one of them in the back of the knee, making them kneel and giving the perfect oppoprtunity for a knockout.

The other spy has dodge a blade and two fist fighters. Not a big deal. She quickly disarms the swordsman and grabs one of the other people, throwing them against their ally and knocking yet another enemy into the water. It doesn't take long for the other two to fall to her as well, she does not take any time to knock them out and check on her girlfriend. She's fine as well. That was fast.

- Now for the second part, agent. - Claire drops back into the boat with Ash and holds her hands.

- Please, let's just... Keep going until we spring the next trap?

- Maybe a bit longer than that.

They hold each other in a soft, gentle hug. Their hands either holding each other's faces or holding their partner tighter. They try to start slowly but as soon as their lips touch they go all in, kissing deeply. The taste of Claire's lipstick makes Ashley smile, yearning even more for her partner.

The boat finally starts to slow down. It stops in front of a maintenance door, the lit sign above it indicating it was unlocked. It was time to meet the culprit behind all this chaos. They adjust their clothes again, get up, and hold hands before kicking the door open.

- Took you two long enough. - Valentine gets up, her scarlet trenchcoat scraping on the floor even with her towering height.

- You're both done for. - Claire shouts. - Surrender now and we won't have to fight. You saw what we did to your little minions.

- They're not minions, they're employees. - Abraham replies, flabbergasted. - That's so rude.

- Oh, I fully believe you two can take on Abraham, darlings. But you're dreaming big if you think you can get through me. So I have a proposition. Let me go, and I won't have to show you how unprepared you really are.

- We don't want to hear from you. - Ashley quickly retorts. - We're taking you back with us.

- I feel like everyone in this room hates me and that is a very upsetting thought. - The man sounded hurt.

Without any further conversation both spies dart across the room, attempting to immobilise the tall woman. Much to their surprise, she blocks and dodges each of the strikes, walking backwards toward the backroom. But before she manages to get there, Ash gets past her, standing between the villain and the exit.

While all this is happening, Abraham slowly tries to slip out of the room, only to have handcuffs suddenly chaining him to the security desk. Claire had noticed his attempted escape and didn't hesitate to stop him. Without any words, he just sat on the floor, mostly disappointed in himself.

Valentine wastes no time in grappling the now lone fighting agent, pinning her to the wall by the arms. She smirks.

- My, my. You are both really cute. A shame I have to fight you.

- Huh? - Ashley blushes, breaking free with a well placed kick. - Don't try to distract me like that! It won't work! Also... you are kinda cute too, honestly. But that won't stop us from taking you in!

- Darling... - The other spy, now done with Abraham, comes back to the fight. - Can we leave the flirting with cute villains for after they're not attacking us?

In what seemed like only a second, Valentine was gone. They looked around to see if they could find her, but she could not have taken any of the exits. The only thing left was a single note on the floor, simply reading "We should do this again sometime, ladies". Everyone in the room breathes a sigh of a clear mix of relief and frustration. And then another sigh, this one confused at how the first sigh was even possible.


Jackson finishes his ice cream just as the two spies get to him, pulling Abraham by his arm. He gets up and presses a small green button in his communicator, signaling HQ for extraction.

- Hello ladies! And this guy.

- My name is Abra-

- I know. I know who you are. In any case, you both did a fantastic job! Did you find the other villain as well?

- We did. - Claire said, handing the man over to Jackson and holding her girlfriend's hand. - She got away somehow. I turned around for a second and she was gone.

- That's a shame but at least no one got hurt. I aprehended the agents that attacked you, the rest of the team should be here soon enough.

- Can you... Tell them we're helping in the clean-up? - Ashley nervously asked, fixing up her hair. - We really want to spend the rest of the day together. It is Valentines, after all.

- Of course, agent. You both do owe me a candy bar, though. Have fun, I'll watch over this living suit and tie.

- Please stop being so mean to me. - The villain seems to be genuinely sad. - I know I'm a villain, but that's excessive.

As the women take a walk around the park and Jackson awkwardly apologises to the super villain he is arresting, some cars arrive with people in grey suits inside. They walk into the place, let everyone know that the danger is over, and take care of all the remaining atackers left unconscious and swimming back in the tunnel.

The two girlfriends hold hands and go to the Ferris Wheel once again. They go into a cart with a man that has finally gotten over his fear of heights and is now appreciating the view. They do that as well, looking at the sunset and holding each other close. Although the park is loud, they feel calm. Another mission was over, but their lives together was only just starting. The Wheel did get boring just before the end, though.

The End.

0