Building My Body Chapter 3: -Curiosity-
91 1 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- So... What now? - Mason asked with concern and confusion. He clearly wasn't prepared for this situation.

- Do you have anything I can read, or watch? Something I can use to develop a baseline for myself.

- I guess I have some movies. Some books too, but they're mostly technical.

He led me to the living room and asked me to sit on the couch and wait. I did so and he quickly came back with books and movie boxes in his arms. He dropped all of them on the coffee table in front of me and sat down by my side.

- Okay, so I've got some horror movies, sci-fi, retro stuff... - He got more excited as he went on. - This could actually be pretty fun! Haven't had a movie night since forever. 

After a while of contemplation, doubting and synopsis reading he finally decided on a romance movie. The movie started with the shot of a man walking through the city alone. It looks like he's searching for someone or something, nervously looking all around him. He stops, sighs and looks up at the sign of a coffee shop. With one last look around, he enters.

The man started a conversation with the waitress in the coffee shop, and explained that his nervousness was due to a date that did not show up. Through the whole interaction I could only focus on the woman, more specifically her hair. It was black with red streaks and was tied up in a ponytail, with short bangs. 

As the movie went on, the woman appeared in a large variety of outfits. Dresses, skirts, suits, jackets and sweaters. Her voice was soothing, but assertive. She had round glasses that she had to adjust constantly, and she always had a makeup style to match her clothes. I wanted to have that as well, to look unique in that way. I adjust my voice to something that sounds a little more feminine and look at Mason.

- Can we get clothes? 

- Huh? Oh, sure! Tomorrow we can go to the stores and get some clothes for you.

- And makeup. 

He looked at me curiously. I saw a small smirk starting to form.

- Getting a sense of yourself? I can also help you with your outer appearance. Youy'd be surprised how easy it can be to customise face and body plates.

- I'd like that very much, yes.

We spent the rest of the night watching more and more movies. Although fun, none resonated with me quite like the first one. I would find myself thinking about being in the woman's shoes, wearing similar outfits. I wanted to look like myself, I wanted to be someone. Eventually I turned around to see that Mason had fallen asleep on the couch. I leaned on his shoulder, closed my eyes and went into energy recharge mode.

I really did love the name Olympia.

0