Chapter 4: Preparation completed
16 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

His car was parked out there with gasoline poured all inside it. If had want to drive it away, there.is no doubt it will blow up. Sighing in frustration, he looked around and decided, shall he throw it over the wall. Surely that would work?

He walked to the wall and threw it over, easily. "That was easy." David thought, noticing how easy it was. This was due to the bonus stats he had received from his 'Smoke Manipulator' class.

Nodding, he decided to continue his work. He went back and forth, throwing TVs over the wall with relative ease. After finishing his hard work, he sat in the front door and breathed out.

'Holy fuck! That was powerful. Twenty-five percent is a lot, huh?' David thought before taking out his phone and looking at the time. The message came at midnight so the safe period should end at 2 am. Looking at the time, it showed.

1: 28: 12

It took him around 1 hour to complete his work. Seeing as he has more time, he decided to do more things for protection. Better safe than sorry. 

Standing up and running back into the shop, later coming out with multiple repair kits. He took them and casually tossed them over the car, seeing them as things that will probably make the monsters trip.

He then went back in before coming out with a big tv screen that hasn't been installed on a tv. He threw it over the car, causing it to shatter, and then went in and started throwing  the other screen all over the wall.  This took longer as he had to be careful not to drop them. He did this so when the monsters walk past it, they would be injured at least.

"I did well," David said, breathing heavily. He then remembered something important. "My family..."

"Na fuck them. Sis will probably see this as another game and actually start playing it like a game. She will take care of her mother since they are like best friends." David said, stretching. "Time for the final preparation."

Walking to the shop, he changed his cloth before looking at the mirror. He had on a pair of dark denim blue jeans, a red beanie, a denim vest, a gray hoodie, and a red flannel shirt.

"I pried myself for looking like Delsin from infamous second son." David said, looking at his reflection.

He took out an mp3 player, connected it to his headline, then started playing music. He then looked at the time.

1: 57: 54

1