Chapter 6: Lets Dance
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Then he won't have any protection. He was just stalling, scared to go down there to fight but he knew if he doesn't toughen up, he won't survive in this new world.

'Ah, shit, here we go.' He thought, crouching and grinning. 'Smoke dash.'

His body immediately shattered into more than 11,000 different textured particles, transforming into a cloud of smoke.

He dashed off the wall and appears many meters above the zombies. He clenched his hand and thought.

'Smoke Thruster'

He immediately shot higher into the air by multiple clouds of smoke and cinders coming out of his hand. By now, he was so high he could see the roof of his shop and the zombies stopped pushing toward the wall and started raising their hands. Trying to reach for him.

"Time for the grand opening. ORBITAL DROP!!" David shouted while looking down at the zombies.

His arms and legs started giving off large swirly plumes of smoke. He then launches himself high into the air, looks up, and transforms into three balls of smoke and ash that swirl higher into the sky. When they reached a very high altitude, they collide, causing the ashes to re-materialize back into David looking scared thinking that he hasn't thought this through and what he was going to do. He then back-flips in the air then plunges back down to Earth, using his Smoke Thrusters to accelerate his descent.

He controlled himself to go to the most populated place, to deal the most damage as he felt he won't be able to do Orbital drop again with the amount of smoke he has left inside of him. 

When David hits the ground, the impact produces a massive explosion, killing and pushing away zombies within the range and reduces him to ash, which spreads around. The ashes from the explosion come together in a tornado-like fashion, causing more damage to the horde of zombies and causing David to re-materialize once again, kneeling.

This one skill alone killed more than 100 zombies. Seeing hope, he grinned.

"Like Madara will say. Let's dance."

0